• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 4, 2018

    iPad First project with the Apple Pencil!

    iPad First project with the Apple Pencil!


    First project with the Apple Pencil!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 09:21 AM PDT

    Calculus Note Taking on iPad Air 2 with Amazon Basics Stylus!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 04:25 AM PDT

    Here's the imgur gallery of few of the images from my Calculus 1 Notes.

    Tho, images are not in a proper order!

    submitted by /u/iamnotyourstohave
    [link] [comments]

    Questions for those who take notes on iPad.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 12:29 PM PDT

    Hello, guys, I've just started taking notes on my iPad. Now, I'm preparing for a competitive exam for masters in Computer Science.

    Question 1) I've purchased notability app and my concern is there a chance later I might lose my notes because of some bug in application or anything unknown happen to my iPad or app?

    Question 2) how's the revision process from iPad digital notes? I need to do a lot of revision for MCQ and theory text for my CS subjects.So, is revision feels same as compare to pen and paper notebook or have same drawbacks of digital notes while revising ?

    Mostly my peers think, iPad is not that legacy old school studying technique and is just a way to brag and while that you lose track of your academics. I'm very serious about this exam and I don't wanna come to know later, that I've made a mistake and my exam is in few months, but it's one of the toughest exams of my country,

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/iamnotyourstohave
    [link] [comments]

    How can I stop my iPad from showing the icon on the bottom right. It is something that just started showing up after the last update.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 05:30 AM PDT

    Any chance of an iPad Mini refresh this year?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 12:20 PM PDT

    Really hope they update the processor and display.

    submitted by /u/POLYCLETVS
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Im gonna read chem engineering so soon. Im thinking of getting a macbook pro or laptop + ipad pro ( for note taking ). Any advices?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 12:10 PM PDT

    iPad 2018 or iPad Pro for college?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 07:07 PM PDT

    I'm starting college in a few weeks and would like to use the iPad (with a bluetooth keyboard and apple pencil) for note-taking. Also is it okay to type on the 9.7 in screen bluetooth keyboard since I'm a fast typer but I memorize better when I write. I'm afraid it might be too small to type on.

    I'm commuting to college so I'm planning to just bring the iPad with me as my laptop replacement (even though I know the iPad isn't exactly a laptop replacement). I have a regular cheap windows laptop (that works perfectly fine) that I would leave at home since it's kind of heavy to carry along with me all over campus. So if needed I would just use the laptop for all the heavy work at home. Would the iPad 2018 be fine for using throughout college for its price or should I get the iPad Pro instead? I'm an undecided major btw so I'm not sure if I need an iPad Pro in the future.

    Also should I get a macbook or is a cheap windows laptop fine to work with in college?

    submitted by /u/itsjennn
    [link] [comments]

    Keeping and organizing journal entries?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 09:08 AM PDT

    Hello all, I'm looking for an app that works well for keeping journal entries in. Although it seems nice, Day One is a no-go since it's subscription based. Has anyone had luck with another app?

    submitted by /u/thekillerunicorn
    [link] [comments]

    IPad Air 2 keyboard lagging

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 08:05 AM PDT

    Hello, my iPad Air 2 keyboard (iOS 11.4.1) has been lagging too much ): except the lagging, it works fine. Is there a solution?

    submitted by /u/yourweirdfriend
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 2017 12.9 Touch Problems

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 06:13 PM PDT

    My iPad Pro 12.9 is starting to occasionally have moments where the screen doesn't register touch input, but still detects the Apple Pencil. It also occasionally happens to on,y one side of the screen. Has anyone else had these problems before? It appears to be more prevalent if I'm doing something that's more strenuous on the system.

    submitted by /u/theed420
    [link] [comments]

    Considering to buy an iPad for university to substitute paper.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 03:16 AM PDT

    Hello, which iPad do you recommend me for university?

    I really want to stop using lots of paper when I'm printing my notes. I type my notes and then I highlight them to add color to the important parts but I would love to stop using paper.

    Also I would like an iPad because sometimes is difficult to transport my MacBook Air even if it's really thin, it's hard to transport to university and everywhere sometimes, specially if you don't drive.

    I have unlimited budget for an iPad and accessories.

    Also I would like to know experiences of people that are studying this way :)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/heyitsmely
    [link] [comments]

    Just published a tutorial video on how to draw Kirby with Procreate for beginners, please check it out!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 09:05 PM PDT

    Slightly worried about 2018 iPad Pro

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 01:56 AM PDT

    With the (admittedly low source volume) news that the smart connector and FaceID will be working in portrait orientation, I'm worried that Apple will be ruining an otherwise very exciting sounding product

    A vertical iPad seems like the stupidest idea in the world, especially for Pro users, but this is the company that put a charging port on the underside of a mouse instead of the front, and effectively resurrected the dongle from 2005 - so I'm slightly worried

    Fingers crossed this works out, if anyone has any news resolving this, I'd love to hear it, otherwise it's just waiting game for Apple to drop the news

    submitted by /u/BearlyReddits
    [link] [comments]

    2017 ipad Screen is acting up. Used to be just two lines and otherwise fine but suddenly its like this. Still on iOS 10.3.3 (14G60). Will updating to iOS 11 make this better or is this a hardware issue? Thanks

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 05:19 PM PDT

    Looking for a photo editing application or ideas..

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 09:25 PM PDT

    So I've had my iPad Pro 10.5 for a bit over a year now and I've wanted to do photo editing and get into that for my spare time. I work in IT and I'd like to venture down some other avenues to use my time learning some new stuff!

    So anyway, I'm looking for something easier to learn as well as your overall satisfaction. I can go off of reviews and such but for me I feel more confident in the more detailed explanations that the fine people of our subreddit offer.

    I understand that these aren't full desktop apps. I'm good with that.

    Please include cost, and I would prefer not to use adobe.. But if I'm wrong and adobe has been solid for you explain it to me!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/bedermanben
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any iPad cases that are designed for quick installation and removal?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 03:12 PM PDT

    I prefer no case at home (they add bulkiness and usually add half a pound of weight), but like the idea of a case for outside use where I might drop my iPad on the floor. Are there any iPad cases that are designed for quick installation and removal?

    submitted by /u/dank_code
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel