• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 4, 2018

    iOS Beta [Request] I know it’s been discussed here before but I finally made the suggestion and I recommend you do the same.

    iOS Beta [Request] I know it’s been discussed here before but I finally made the suggestion and I recommend you do the same.


    [Request] I know it’s been discussed here before but I finally made the suggestion and I recommend you do the same.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 01:11 AM PDT

    [Bug] Well Siri, you tried...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 07:01 PM PDT

    [Feature] Automatic search suggestions based on the current website. It doesn’t pop up immediately, but scroll an article for 5+ seconds and suggestions should show up if you tap the search/url bar.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 08:57 AM PDT

    [Feature] Rounded corners in Safari tabs

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 11:08 PM PDT

    [Bug]? “Unable to Check for Update” when attempting to check for a software update.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 09:15 AM PDT

    [BUG] Left AirPod is in my ear, yet only the right is connected.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 06:22 AM PDT

    [Feature] System services data consumption is shown in relation to other apps, not at the bottom

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 04:13 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Anyone give up and go back to iOS 11?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 11:31 AM PDT

    I'm on the verge of giving up and going back to iOS 11. Between the Messages app resprings, and the download bug that seemingly affects everything from app downloads to podcast downloads to the News App, I'm just having less and less fun with the beta. I've participated in the beta program since it started (iOS 9? iOS 10?). I know we should expect bugs. But lately these are detrimental to fundamentally using the phone.

    What about you?

    Hang on and hope for PB 5 to fix everything? Bail out and come back later?

    submitted by /u/Tennouheika
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] PB 3, can’t download anything

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 10:44 AM PDT

    Hoping someone here can shed some light on what I should try next. I've been running beta since PB 2 and all has been smooth. Currently on PB 3. A couple days ago my iPhone 8+ stopped being able to download things (apps, app updates, and now the PB 4 update). App downloads and updates will start but will sit at 5%-ish done forever and never complete. When I try to download and install PB 4 from settings it says "there was an error downloading public beta 4".

    I have tried hard reset, resetting all settings and network settings. Tried booting into recovery mode with iTunes to restore to 11.4.1 but after the download completed in iTunes my phone just popped right back up with PB 3.

    Anybody have an idea of how I can fix this? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/rivertoglamis
    [link] [comments]

    [bugs] well my phone is "stuck" screen recording... giving this error. it IS a beta ����‍♂️

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 06:01 PM PDT

    [BUG] Smart Keyboard Battery Drain

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 08:17 AM PDT

    Hi, has anyone noticed that the Smart Keyboard when attached to the iPad Pro running iOS 12 Beta seems to drain the battery life? I have performed several tests, that leaving the iPad Pro connected with its Smart Keyboard can reduce your battery to zero. When I take off the Smart Keyboard then battery life remains unaffected. Anyone else had this problem? I can only think of two things, 1. its an iOS12 bug 2. Defective Smart Keyboard.

    submitted by /u/MQMirza95
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Gaming Battery drain

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 07:42 AM PDT

    Was playing hello stars for roughly 16 minutes and phone dropped 4-6 percent in that time is that normal? iPhone X newest beta

    submitted by /u/ighosty23
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Third party music apps doesn’t continue playing after call

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 07:35 AM PDT

    I have a problem with third party music apps ( Spotify and Castro). They will not continue playing after I finish a phone call. This doesn't happen with Apple Music or Podcasts app. Is anyone experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/skintask
    [link] [comments]

    [discussion] what about system size

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 07:31 AM PDT

    I have iphone SE and even after clear install, system size takes 7,5GB of storage. In compare in ios 11.4 size tooks around 3,9GB. Why? '_'

    submitted by /u/_Miniak_
    [link] [comments]

    [Bugs] app wont update and not be able to download a new app iOS 12 beta 5

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 04:12 PM PDT

    [Bug] Hoping it’s an iOS glitch and it doesn’t start me over again

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 06:43 AM PDT

    [Discussion] If I tap on the play Button in the control center and no music is playing, they should play your favorites instead of random songs

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 12:20 AM PDT

    [Bug] Can’t update from Public Beta 3 to PB 4. Have tried reinstalling the profile. Has this happened to anyone? What’s the next step?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 10:25 PM PDT

    [BUG] Apple Music won’t download songs. Endless spinning circles. Reset Apple ID, Network Settings.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 11:21 PM PDT

    [Bug] Severe battery drain during inactivity on iPad Pro (1st gen) w/ iOS 12.0 b5 *WTAF!?!*

    Posted: 04 Aug 2018 08:52 AM PDT

    [Bug] Messages App crashing

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 11:00 PM PDT

    Anyone else have the problem when composing/replying to a conversation, Messages crashes into the black screen with a loading symbol, and then you appear back on the lockscreen?

    Also have an issue with Messages showing an "older" message, and not the most recent ones?

    submitted by /u/PhantomStar01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel