• Breaking News

    Friday, August 3, 2018

    Apple Watch State of the Daily usage collection; iPhone X 64GB, Apple Watch 3 RG, iPod Classic 160GB 7th, MacBook Pro 13” 256GB. Proud!

    Apple Watch State of the Daily usage collection; iPhone X 64GB, Apple Watch 3 RG, iPod Classic 160GB 7th, MacBook Pro 13” 256GB. Proud!


    State of the Daily usage collection; iPhone X 64GB, Apple Watch 3 RG, iPod Classic 160GB 7th, MacBook Pro 13” 256GB. Proud!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 06:16 AM PDT

    ELI5: Why are Apple Watch apps dying off?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 04:25 PM PDT

    I've been using Apple Watch since it debuted. (I'm wearing my Original Series 0 as I type this!) Even though I'm using the oldest device, the apps seem to work well and the device seems to run as it should. No real complaints! However, I'm a bit perplexed why all of these big name companies are killing their Apple Watch apps. What's the deal?

    EDIT: I have a Series 0, not an "original series 1" or whatever I called it. This seemed to bother a lot of people here, although it wasn't quite the purpose of this post…

    submitted by /u/ctnutmegger
    [link] [comments]

    Seller message from that free band on Amazon the other day - anyone else get this?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 09:32 PM PDT

    Siri gone quiet??

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 03:03 PM PDT

    Not sure if Siri is speechless due to market valuation hitting the trillion mark or there's a bug, but Siri refuses to speak back. Downloaded voice again on my iPhone, sounds work on the watch, did a restart on watch numerous times and iPhone simultaneously and still nothing. I get the text reply but no voice :/ anyone else had an issue today?

    submitted by /u/jamieooo
    [link] [comments]

    Nylon Watch Band

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 12:15 AM PDT

    I just purchased a nylon watch band and I was wondering how it holds up in water?

    submitted by /u/Broocey
    [link] [comments]

    Is my oleophobic coating wearing off? Only had my watch for 2 weeks.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 12:17 PM PDT

    I'm struggling to find solid apps, what do you guys recommend? Games apps etc.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 08:00 AM PDT

    Do alarms go off when connected to charger?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 06:38 AM PDT

    I'm asking because I forgot my watch this morning on the charger before I went to work today which isn't a big deal but I had alarms set for each time I go on break and I'm wondering is the alarm going to go off all day or is there a way I can turn off while I'm at work

    submitted by /u/oceaneyed5
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage Alert Issue

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 06:36 AM PDT

    Hello. Basically I'm not getting alerts for incoming iMessages on my watch. I have the alerts set to mirror my phone alerts. When a new message comes in, the only way I see it is by actually going into the iMessage application on the iPhone. I hear it buzz on my phone and then nothing at all on the watch.

    submitted by /u/koppite
    [link] [comments]

    Challenges

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 02:41 AM PDT

    Good morning peeps, any challenges out there???

    submitted by /u/dariogA380
    [link] [comments]

    I have to send my watch in in for repair.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 04:56 AM PDT

    Is there anything I can do to not lose my streaks I have going? I have a buddy that might potentially lend me his since he doesn't wear daily. If I pair that watch will that keep my streaks going or are the goals tied to the watch itself?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/Satansforeskin
    [link] [comments]

    How strong are the bands connector?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 04:44 AM PDT

    Can a running thief snatch your apple watch from your wrist?

    submitted by /u/riouizzy14
    [link] [comments]

    AppleCare+ and Apple Watch - Must have!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 10:54 AM PDT

    I've owned quite a bit of Apple tech over the years and the vast majority of my kit is Apple. But I've only purchased AppleCare on my MBP and watch.

    Anyhow, I've had my Series 3 LTE since Christmas and loved it since. On Tuesday afternoon, I had an unfortunate accident resulting in me falling off my bike downtown causing a bump on the noggin (yeah I was wearing a Helmut!) and a cracked screen on my watch from the bottom right-hand corner upwards.

    I called AppleCare and had a great exchange with the advisor who set me up for the express service on Wednesday morning. That was at 9am MDT, I received my replacement this morning at 11am MDT.

    Absolutely amazing speed and service. The replacement comes in a neat little box to swap your old one into. Seal the box, peel off the old address sticker and the new one is underneath ready to go. I'll drop this off at Fedex later.

    In the process of re-syncing my watch to my iPhone. But that's it.

    Awesome service, so happy to have put the extra $50 for AppleCare on this bit of kit.

    submitted by /u/tolwyn21
    [link] [comments]

    Music pausing every time I get a notification

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 04:37 PM PDT

    Hi there, Looking for some help

    iPhone 7+ with 11.4.1 Watch 3 LTE with 4.3.2

    The last 3 days anytime I get a notification while running the music pauses. I believe it's a watch issue because it will stop when I get notifications for each mile run and when I hit my move and exercise goals (as well as any other notification).

    Been listening to Spotify and have been on wifi. Phone is with me and I'm using Airpods.

    Random bit of info but in case it matters, I just had my screen replaced at an Apple store this past weekend. All else seems to be normal.

    Anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/browneyegravy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to prevent Resting Heart Rate being taken when you’re sleeping?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 11:42 PM PDT

    I have a fairly low resting heart rate - around 46 or so - but it bugs me whenever I wear my watch to bed to track my sleep and it records a really low rate like 40. It's even gone as low as 38. Does this annoy anyone else? Is there anything I can do about it? Other than not wearing my watch in bed.

    I know I am literally 'at rest', but I don't think a normal RHR reading is taken while the subject is asleep.

    submitted by /u/CJAY1992
    [link] [comments]

    So, uh, whatever happened to Spotify for Apple Watch?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 08:39 AM PDT

    What ever happened to it? Please don't tell me that I've missed the release...

    submitted by /u/babbylegs1
    [link] [comments]

    what are some reasons i should get the apple watch?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2018 04:17 AM PDT

    Make/Receive calls at home are successful but not at work (Apple Watch 3 GPS)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 08:11 PM PDT

    So I have this issue where my Apple Watch 3 (Non cellular) will connect to the WiFi at my house (turn off Apple Watch, on iPhone forget the home network and then connect again, then turn on Apple Watch). When I swipe up, the Ping to iPhone button will be gray but once I turn on bluetooth then disable bluetooth, then the grayness will go away.

    Once I have the Ping to iPhone option available, that's how I know I can make/receive calls using the watch. When I'm at work, the ping to iPhone button is grayed out. I do the exact same steps to enable it but to no avail. I asked my coworkers and even on their apple watches, it is grayed out but they still receive calls but I can't. One of them has a Series 2 (noncelullar) and they can make/receive calls just fine.

    I have factory reset it currently and will try setting it up at work to see if I can figure it out but as of now, I have no idea how to fix it. If you guys have any pointers, I would appreciate it! Thanks

    submitted by /u/iAmTheRedditCEO
    [link] [comments]

    The Heart study numbers

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 06:41 PM PDT

    What is your daily average for data contributions?

    I'm looking at 975 contributions/167 days in study. Seems like more contributions than I was expecting given what I've seen posted here before. How does it decide when to take a data point?

    submitted by /u/unodat
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my first watch, Nike model, but the large band barely fits?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 09:45 AM PDT

    Apple Watch weather not syncing

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 02:26 PM PDT

    I've tried restarting both my iPhone and watch. For some reason sometime yesterday the Apple Watch weather complications and the actual app stopped syncing. It's just dashes on the watch face. I don't really want to unpair and pair it since I'll have multiple sources on health but if it's the only way then sure. Both devices are updated to the latest update. (My iPhone X on iOS 12 but has never done this before)

    submitted by /u/VinnyCate
    [link] [comments]

    My Apple Watch’s battery ended and when I started charging it, the Apple logo appeared and I can’t seem to turn on the watch. What to do?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 01:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel