• Breaking News

    Friday, August 3, 2018

    Apple TV Got an alert than the MLB app now integrates with the TV app.

    Apple TV Got an alert than the MLB app now integrates with the TV app.


    Got an alert than the MLB app now integrates with the TV app.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 04:23 PM PDT

    Besides getting alerts that my team may be playing, what other benefits shall I expect?!

    submitted by /u/CuseHokie
    [link] [comments]

    MLB App and NBC Sports app now work with the TV App.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 09:17 PM PDT

    What max resolution would an AppleTV 4k display if a (newest) Macbook or iPad Pro airplayed to it?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 06:00 PM PDT

    Watch Now app doesnt show all my purchased movies but iTunes Movies app does

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 01:49 PM PDT

    My Watch Now app doesnt shows 3 purchased movies in my Library but it shows all my movies in the iTunes Movie app on appletv.

    Its like they are not in sync.

    Anyone else with this problem?

    Anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/g00n3r10
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with pairing Apple TV and remote

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 02:24 PM PDT

    So I bought an Apple TV on eBay and it didn't come with a remote. I bought a remote off eBay and now I'm having trouble pairing the two. This is a used Apple TV 3rd generation and a OEM remote with a fresh battery.

    A couple of sources have been giving me conflicting methods as far as which directional button to hold with the menu button. I've tried every way and still nothing.

    Anyone have any experience with something like this or know of a way to pair the two?

    Thanks!

    Edit : problem resolved. For whatever reason it worked when I went through the unpair/pair steps while it was in sleep mode. Appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/drop_fred_gorgeous
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone AppleTV widget problems

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 04:04 PM PDT

    I have a Apple TV 4K and an iPhone X with the Apple TV remote in the Control Panel. Most of the time the widget is constantly trying to search for the Apple TV or trying to connect to it. Both devices are on the same WIFI network so I'm not sure what's wrong. Does anyone have the same problem or know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/_D00m_
    [link] [comments]

    Direct TV Now - app log in problem

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 04:02 PM PDT

    It seems ever since I switched to direct tv now I have to log into my apps every 2-3 days. Is there a way to stay logged into my apps?

    submitted by /u/Sh-t_Shower_Shave
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV to AV receiver wirelessly

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 03:47 PM PDT

    I am looking to have a tv outside to watch the upcoming football season. I'm looking to connect my tv to my Apple TV which is attached to the back of the tv and stream the content from the ESPN app. The tv would be mounted on a to a mobile tv stand allowing me to move it with out the hassles of anything more than a power cord.

    I currently have two Bose weather proof speakers wired to my AV receiver in one of my closets on the inside. Is there any way to use Bluetooth on my AppleTV to connect back to my AV receiver inside my house to utilize the speakers I already have installed outside.

    submitted by /u/kevdogg83
    [link] [comments]

    What cool ways do you guys use to help distinguish your Apple TV remote as to not lose it so easily. I put colored tape on mine.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2018 03:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel