• Breaking News

    Friday, May 4, 2018

    macOS Transparency in macOS 10.12.6 oO

    macOS Transparency in macOS 10.12.6 oO


    Transparency in macOS 10.12.6 oO

    Posted: 03 May 2018 08:21 AM PDT

    Fullscreen YOUTUBE to the second monitor?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 01:42 PM PDT

    I'm using the spaces. I can drag the fullscreen and take it to the second monitor, but it'd be great if i could have a single button to hit that would enter fullscreen on my second monitor. Any chance there's an extension for this? Similar to what the PiPifier is, that ads a small button to the youtube controls. That'd be amazing!

    submitted by /u/VMSstudio
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to open a new chrome window by clicking on dock icon rather than right clicking and select new menu?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 08:03 AM PDT

    Crap title, but I usually have multiple chrome windows open at once. When I want to open a new one, I have to right click on chrome in the dock and select open new window. Is there a setting somewhere that will allow me to just click on the chrome icon in the doc to open a new window (while other windows are already open)?

    submitted by /u/ohh_ok
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel