• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 3, 2018

    iPhoneX How long/many years do you think the X will be supported, update wise? :)

    iPhoneX How long/many years do you think the X will be supported, update wise? :)


    How long/many years do you think the X will be supported, update wise? :)

    Posted: 03 May 2018 08:18 AM PDT

    Air bubbel glass screen protector

    Posted: 03 May 2018 06:28 AM PDT

    After a month of usage i just found out that the is a air bubble in the top left corner (left of the notch). How did this happen? It wasn't there before because it's really noticeable.

    I tried so far pushing it towards the edges it goes away but after a minute it's back again.

    What can I do?

    submitted by /u/Slayeryou
    [link] [comments]

    Possible fix for glitches

    Posted: 03 May 2018 04:25 PM PDT

    I've had this phone for about two months, experienced intermittent glitches and random app crashes. Always had the latest firmware, did a wipe and restore - no change.

    What DID fix the problem was putting it in DFU mode and installing IPSW. Since I've done that, I've had 0 issues.

    Hope this helps some people.

    submitted by /u/SequencedLife
    [link] [comments]

    Switching from android

    Posted: 03 May 2018 09:43 AM PDT

    Has anyone here switched from an android device? Still have an S7 edge and it's coming to that time where I'm due for an upgrade. Has anyone come from an android and if so what things do you prefer? and what things do you miss?

    submitted by /u/YourDeath95
    [link] [comments]

    Does your phone gets really hot while doing Anemojies?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 11:09 AM PDT

    iphone x durability

    Posted: 03 May 2018 01:40 PM PDT

    so i have this iphone x en i was thinking could it break if a cat stands on it or something like that

    submitted by /u/hamo00212
    [link] [comments]

    Someone please help an out of touch iPhone user

    Posted: 02 May 2018 11:29 PM PDT

    Okay this is literally my first ever reddit post I'm probably not even doing this right... but here it goes...I'm 24 and I've been behind on the latest iPhone, like right now the iPhone X is out and I am currently using the iPhone 6. I've finally saved up enough to buy the iPhone X, however I currently only have a debit card with more than enough funds to cover this purchase. (Get a f***ing credit card already) yeah I know well I don't right now so help. I've tried purchasing this phone through my service provider online (straight talk) and it kept saying an error occurred after putting in my card information. Okay next, tried Walmart.com, purchase initially went through but then got cancelled by Walmart. So long story short, does apple require a credit card to buy the iPhone X? I don't want to waste my time heading to Walmart to buy the phone just to get turned away.

    **forgot to add, I would be buying the phone in full with out monthly payments.

    TLDR: do you need a credit card to buy the iPhone X?

    submitted by /u/Lizzzzzzzzzzard
    [link] [comments]

    Time/Clock glitch?! My phone was purchased 12 days ago.

    Posted: 02 May 2018 08:17 PM PDT

    Wood you use a wooden phone case for your iPhone X?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 10:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel