• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 8, 2018

    iPad UAG Folio iPad cases are 30% off on amazon today

    iPad UAG Folio iPad cases are 30% off on amazon today


    UAG Folio iPad cases are 30% off on amazon today

    Posted: 08 May 2018 09:19 AM PDT

    Notability has just become my favorite note taking app!!

    Posted: 07 May 2018 07:17 PM PDT

    What happened to my battery?

    Posted: 08 May 2018 04:54 AM PDT

    I legit can't use my iPad 2017 without charging it at least 2-3 times everyday, i don't even play games etc. This began to happen after updating to iOS 11 (fresh install from PC). Should i send it to Apple for a battery change? Is it even possible? Full charge goes for like 3 hours i assume it's not normal. Before updating it was pretty okay.

    submitted by /u/ViaVanilla
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard writing: iPad mini 4 VS iPad 2018

    Posted: 08 May 2018 10:20 AM PDT

    I finally decided to buy an iPad to bring with me to university, to read books on it and so on. Now, I'm struggling to choose between the iPad mini 4 and the new iPad.

    I'll use it mostly for uni books (reading and highlighting), browsing and writing essays. Not so much for hand-note taking, since I'll continue to use paper (sorry, I love paper and fountain pens! Also I found out that I remember much more when I actually write it on paper), and this is relevant since the main difference I see between the two devices is the possibility to use the Apple Pencil. I'll be commuting, so portability is a main factor to me.

    Basically the question is: is iPad mini 4 good for keyboard writing, or is it really too small? Does anyone use daily a keyboard with its iPad mini 4? Any other personal experiences or opinions are welcome!

    submitted by /u/nihon-okami
    [link] [comments]

    Worst time to buy an iPad Pro?

    Posted: 08 May 2018 10:15 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. All of the sudden I started to crave to buy an iPad Pro. After some research however, I found that we are one month away from the developers conference where they announcing a new iPad Pro (which is rumored to believe the "iPad X"). That begin said, is this is the worst time to pick up an iPad Pro?

    submitted by /u/GrimBlackDog
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 4 to iPad 2018

    Posted: 08 May 2018 02:40 AM PDT

    Hey guys. I currently own a fourth generation iPad and it ain't what it used to be. I never got iOS 11 and the seemingly extensive changes that that brought with it, the thing is also pretty darn sluggish. Battery life is pretty dire and I don't see the point in getting it replaced given the situation below.

    In the coming months I'll be able to get the 2018 iPad at 20% off, equating to £255 or around $345 including tax. I mainly use it for media such as YouTube, Twitch streams as well as Reddit and other social media but also use it for viewing and managing large numbers of PDFs as part of my degree. What are your opinions on this? Do you think it's worth the upgrade while the discount is there?

    I can read about the boosts in processing power and the better screen and whatever else all day long but it doesn't compare to someone's experience with the product itself.

    Any advice on this would be much appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/jjed97
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth getting iPad Pro with LTE?

    Posted: 08 May 2018 12:57 AM PDT

    Is battery drain due to tethering still a concern for most smartphones? I am owner of Pixel 2 XL which comes with tethering on limited shared 6B data plan on at&t for $55 a month.

    It was tempting for me to upgrade to cellular because I occasionally use my iPad in places outdoor where there is no wifi or where it can be slow/spotty. I know I can tether from my phone but my concern is battery drain even though Pixel has great battery life in light usage. I also liked the idea I can get another data plan from different carrier like T-Mobile that I can get for less and only when need it than switch to more expensive monthly higher shared data or unlimited plan.

    I know everybody situation's is different and for most people probably Wifi 9.7 inch iPad is sufficient but since I do a lot of work on my tablet that replaced my old Macbook Pro I opted for 10.5 Pro version

    submitted by /u/ZD_plguy17
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, can someone helpz me?

    Posted: 08 May 2018 01:14 PM PDT

    I just bought an ipad 2018 and the resolution is supposed to be 2048 x 1536 ( i guess this is 2k) but I can only play videos on 720 pixels, youtube/vimeo etc. On my dekstop these videos have even 4k option but it doesn't appear on the ipad ?

    submitted by /u/derailedunicorn
    [link] [comments]

    How accurate is that battery usage thing? I believe with mostly safari usage I get more than 10 hours and it’s an iPad mini 2 bought in 2014 (summer)

    Posted: 08 May 2018 12:15 PM PDT

    2017 ipad pro 10.5 expected drop in price?

    Posted: 08 May 2018 12:08 PM PDT

    How much will this ipad drop in price when the new one hopefully is released in June?

    submitted by /u/SecretGamer52
    [link] [comments]

    I use my mini 2 primarily for reading ebooks and comics, do I need to upgrade?

    Posted: 08 May 2018 09:20 AM PDT

    Mainly I'm using my mini 2 for ebooks and comics, would Pro 9.7's or iPad 2017's screen improve my experience in terms of reading?

    submitted by /u/dubdub666
    [link] [comments]

    The New Ipad (2018) Storage space question

    Posted: 08 May 2018 08:26 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I'm just wondering if I got the 32 gb model, would there actually be that space be there for me to utilise, or would some of it be gone for system etc?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/InterestingQuiet
    [link] [comments]

    Best web comic reader for iPad?

    Posted: 07 May 2018 11:15 PM PDT

    Comic Chameleon seems to be the iPhone king, but has not been ported to iPad. Does anyone know any iPad equivalent? If not, any good work arounds to view multiple web comics on iPad?

    I am talking about a comic book reader which fetches directly from the websites, not a cbr/cbz reader.

    submitted by /u/maximusvegas45
    [link] [comments]

    App ID Help

    Posted: 07 May 2018 04:10 PM PDT

    A few years ago, I had this fantastic app that takes an image

    and recreates it in the style of famous artists, like Cezanne, for example.

    Here's a "Cezanne-ized" picture I did using this app ....

    Somehow, some way, it disappeared from my iPad and I want it back,

    but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. lol

    Any help along these lines would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BoxMacCary
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel