• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 3, 2018

    iOS Beta [bug] ok Apple

    iOS Beta [bug] ok Apple


    [bug] ok Apple

    Posted: 03 May 2018 12:05 AM PDT

    [Bug] Transparent CC

    Posted: 03 May 2018 07:16 AM PDT

    [Bug] HELP! Endless Apple ID verification loop... iOS 11.4 beta 2

    Posted: 02 May 2018 03:07 PM PDT

    TL;DR can't login (or out) of iCloud on my iPad because of endless apple ID verification loop. tried lots of things. nothing helps.

    I have a 2017 9.7" iPad Pro. Sometime in the last 2 weeks when i had iOS 11.4 beta 2 installed my iPad suddenly decided it didn't want to have iCloud services on my iPad. It keeps saying "Very Apple ID" and has to buttons: Not Now and Settings. If i click Not Now the request comes on again, and again, and again at least 20 times immediately in succession of each other. Finally it stops for 20 minutes or so. If i hit Settings i will be directed to settings to enter password. I do and nothing happens, or it sometimes says verification failed. Here's some things I've tried:

    •Tried signing out of iCloud. Says i've signed out. But i have not.

    •Tried logging in through multiple places such as inside iMessages app, iTunes&App store in settings, in mail app. Nothing works. I get to where it asks for 2 Factor Authentication and i put in the code and then it says verification failed.. ARGH!

    •Tried resetting network and all settings on iPad. •I've tried a few other things but can't quite remember right now.

    •Recently i tried going into iCloud settings on my MacBook Pro and removing iPad from my devices list. Then i tried logging in on iPad and you guessed it, nothing worked.

    •I've tried restoring my iPad and then putting my backup for 11.4 public beta back on. I'm thinking something inside my backup is corrupted..

    I've tried lots and have called Apple a few times and even went in to Apple store but to no avail...

    I'm thinking something in the code somehow got corrupted. I've since updated to iOS 11.4 beta 3 in hopes that it would fix this but it didnt help.

    I'm at whits end because I have drawings in Autodesk Sketchbook that I need but can't get them off efficiently without iCloud.. I have hundreds of drawings and would have to export 1 by 1.. not cool.

    So i either have to wait til the full release 11.4 comes out or maybe one of you can work your magic and help a brother out.

    THANK YOU!

    submitted by /u/d-rock87
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Airplay 2 feedback

    Posted: 02 May 2018 04:23 PM PDT

    Is airplay 2 included in iOS and Mac OS and TvOS? How does it work

    My greatest gripe is that if I airplay any video from macOS or iOS to Apple TV, any other video that I browse on my device will keep overriding my currently airplayed content on Apple TV Is that fixed is airplay 2?

    submitted by /u/johndoe1985
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Weak WiFi 11.4 bets 3

    Posted: 02 May 2018 01:21 PM PDT

    Anyone noticing weak or unstable WiFi? Possibly lower cell signal as well. Since updating yesterday, I've noticed signals dropping or completely losing signals. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Jbluedodge
    [link] [comments]

    Possible [Bug] The grayed out part of the widgets page moves does this.

    Posted: 02 May 2018 12:29 PM PDT

    [BUG] Tapping software keys on the TOP ROW of iOS 11's dark keyboard (QWERTY, etc.) causes glitchy shadows along the predictive text row. Notice how the entire predictive text row flickers when I tap on "Q" and "P". iOS 11 is riddled with these little interface annoyances.

    Posted: 01 May 2018 07:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel