• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 5, 2018

    Apple iOS Starting today in iOS Google Maps, you can swap out your vehicle in driving nav. Simply tap on the arrow when you start navigation to see available options.

    Apple iOS Starting today in iOS Google Maps, you can swap out your vehicle in driving nav. Simply tap on the arrow when you start navigation to see available options.


    Starting today in iOS Google Maps, you can swap out your vehicle in driving nav. Simply tap on the arrow when you start navigation to see available options.

    Posted: 04 May 2018 09:15 PM PDT

    Why’s this pause button not in Center, it’s bothering me :/

    Posted: 05 May 2018 07:56 AM PDT

    Garageband volume issue

    Posted: 05 May 2018 07:19 AM PDT

    When I use a sample it sounds loud enough on a medium volume, however when I record with a piano even at maximum volume it is barely decent. How come?

    submitted by /u/Bloody69Hell
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a secure keyboard that has alternative characters, like strikethroughed or underlined?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 06:57 AM PDT

    I may be mistaken, but I think I've seen unicode characters where the letters have a line through them or under them. I imagine typing with them would give the same effect as strikethrough or underlines done by text editors.

    The usage could be for using strikethrough text in e.g. Messenger or Discord, which I don't think has such functionality built in.

    Does anyone know of a keyboard with characters like that. I would like the keyboard to not collect my usage data, which I am under the impression some are.

    submitted by /u/sonsol
    [link] [comments]

    UAG Armor Case Damages iPad! DO NOT BUY!

    Posted: 04 May 2018 11:55 PM PDT

    iPhone lockscreen: hide WhatsApp messages

    Posted: 05 May 2018 05:52 AM PDT

    It is possible to hide the WhatsApp messages on the lockscreen?

    submitted by /u/LeindK
    [link] [comments]

    iOS Newb: Move to iOS from Android AND restore iCloud backup?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 03:31 AM PDT

    Coming over to iOS after a while in android land; wondering if there is a way to merge what I'm bringing over from android with my current iCloud backup?

    I realized a little late in the game that if I wanted to transfer my content from my Pixel, that I would need to do so at time of iPhone setup. By this time, I'd already received a bunch of text messages. I backed up the phone, factory reset it, and now transferring android over via the 'Move to iOS' application, but scratching my head about how I'm going to get my iOS texts back on the device.

    Is there anyway to merge the android texts into the iCloud-backed-up texts...?

    submitted by /u/prasta
    [link] [comments]

    Auto brightness compromises manual adjustment on iPhone X 11.3.1

    Posted: 05 May 2018 12:24 AM PDT

    Whenever I go from a dark room to a bright place or vice versa (very drastic change in brightness) I have to wait for auto brightness to finish adjusting. If I try to manually adjust from control center, it doesn't work. 3D touching on it doesn't work either. Once it finishes, I can manually adjust it again. Tried turning auto brightness on and off and did a hard reset. Nothing.

    submitted by /u/EddiOS42
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid question: Does Safari allow third party domains to load insecurely?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 05:05 AM PDT

    I'm aware that if I try to go to Edit: https://expired.badssl.com (misconfigured cert), I'll get a giant warning about HTTPS, but what if https://example.com was loading an ad from a third party domain with a misconfigured certificate?

    Would it be also forced to load over HTTPS/blocked?

    submitted by /u/iHMbPHRXLCJjdgGD
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal, that iOS Takes so much Space on iPhone 7 ?! :/

    Posted: 04 May 2018 01:36 PM PDT

    I hate these posts, but...

    Posted: 05 May 2018 03:13 AM PDT

    Which iPad should I buy next month out of the new iPad 2018 and the iPad mini 4?

    I love the iPad mini 4 (had one and sold it) but it's dated now and don't want to pay more for an older chip and performance. Ok the other hand I love it's form factor.

    I'll be in Singapore in a month and it's a lot healer to get an iPad there than my home country.

    I'd ideally like to wait for an iPad mini 5 but I am not hopeful one will be released.

    submitted by /u/tech121212
    [link] [comments]

    (Bug)That little dot was following me around everywhere. Restart fixed it though

    Posted: 04 May 2018 02:30 PM PDT

    Disappearing Chromecast Controls On Streaming Apps Like Netflix and Hulu Is Getting Annoying...

    Posted: 04 May 2018 06:23 PM PDT

    Seriously I don't know why it happens, as the YouTube app has no problems with this at all, in fact they even have controls on the lock screen.

    submitted by /u/bryanedwards441
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X Battery life after 11.3.1

    Posted: 05 May 2018 01:10 AM PDT

    Recently purchased X, and was updated to IOS 11.3.1. My battery is at 57% (low battery mode) after only 2 hours and 57 min of usage and 16 hours 27 min of standby.

    Am I overreacting??? Not even 3 hours of usage and I'm below 60% on low battery mode?!

    Anyone else getting similar problems?

    submitted by /u/onionhaseyo
    [link] [comments]

    Siri Update Anytime Soon??

    Posted: 04 May 2018 02:04 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if Apple is planning on making any significant updates to Siri anytime soon? I have all Apple products (iPhone, MacBook, etc) and use Siri because of how it's natively integrated, but I also use google assistant and a google home. Siri is LIGHT YEARS behind google assistant and it's so frustrating!!

    submitted by /u/AGPharmD
    [link] [comments]

    Cross-Platform Reminders?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 01:37 AM PDT

    I like using Siri to create reminders, but I want my reminders to sync with my Chromebook.

    Can I use Siri to create reminders on an alternative cross-platform app, or is there a way to get apple Reminders to sync to a cross-platform app?

    submitted by /u/BumFluff-42
    [link] [comments]

    Kik verification glitch

    Posted: 04 May 2018 09:13 PM PDT

    I sent the same message to about 15 people and then this popped up. I easily, quickly solve it. It goes back to my regular kik and then not even 3 seconds later asks for verification again. It's not stopping. I've been sitting here trying to figure this out for the last 3 hours.

    Any help?

    submitted by /u/EatingMyL
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone use my invite and download an app from App Store?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 04:11 AM PDT

    It's 80 Mb size, invited 2 people, but it requires 3. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Deliarg
    [link] [comments]

    I still hear my Wife’s text notifications with the silent switch set.

    Posted: 04 May 2018 02:59 PM PDT

    I'd like to disable that, but I'm having a heck of a time figuring out where to adjust that setting.

    My Google fu is weak as my results seem to be people who don't know what the silent switch does and asking why they can't hear their alerts. So thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

    EDIT: Is it the "Allow calls from Favorites" under do not disturb? That doesn't make sense to me.

    submitted by /u/ChuckPebble
    [link] [comments]

    Music players that don't require the Music app

    Posted: 04 May 2018 12:12 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a good music player that can pull in my existing songs from iTunes but that don't require the Music app to be present. I'm fine with it needing to be present to sync the music but I want to be able to delete it afterwards. Does such a thing exist? I looked at Ecoute and Cesium but they both require the Music app to be present.

    submitted by /u/HiImFarab
    [link] [comments]

    Blank, disgusting, empty space (Podcasts, iOS 11.3) ��

    Posted: 04 May 2018 10:57 AM PDT

    What about those with Symbian iPhones? Bose, use our kidneys to hire a better content team!

    Posted: 04 May 2018 08:11 PM PDT

    Screen recordings keep getting cut off (more info in comments)

    Posted: 04 May 2018 08:47 AM PDT

    Best iOS photo browser w/Dropbox support?

    Posted: 04 May 2018 06:30 PM PDT

    I used to use Dropbox carousel to browse photos. There was something about it, it was VERY FAST to get to specific dates etc.. had nice slideshow features curated lists etc..

    Then they dropped support and I have no idea why.

    Does anyone have a good recommendation for a high quality photo browsing app with Dropbox support.

    submitted by /u/HoneyBadger08
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel