• Breaking News

    Friday, May 4, 2018

    Apple TV What you need to know when switching from iOS to tvOS development

    Apple TV What you need to know when switching from iOS to tvOS development


    What you need to know when switching from iOS to tvOS development

    Posted: 04 May 2018 12:07 AM PDT

    VUDU UHD Support Coming to Apple TV 4K...Very Very Soon

    Posted: 03 May 2018 09:42 AM PDT

    which apple tv for my needs? looking for cheapest route also.

    Posted: 03 May 2018 08:06 PM PDT

    so I want to stream my iphone onto my old tv, but I don't know which apple tv generation to buy, i'm looking to go cheap on this, any help please, thanks!

    ill be streaming hulu on my iphone 6

    submitted by /u/xxyougurtcupxx
    [link] [comments]

    from Roku to AppleTV?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 10:58 PM PDT

    howdy. i've been a roku user for the past 6 years or so. i mostly use the major streaming services. i love the universal search function. huge win. but i recently starting using my first iphone and think i like it.

    are there advantages of using an AppleTV over the Roku when you have an iPhone? like casting to the TV etc?

    how about apps. are they more stable (less crashes) than on the Roku? for example I used to use Sling on Roku but it crashed all the time, so did TMC, same for Pluto.

    Any info appreciated, especially very polarized conversions (switched and hated it, switched and loved it).

    submitted by /u/yetimind
    [link] [comments]

    Can I do other things (e.g. browse Internet, write a paper) while streaming a movie from my MacBook Pro?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 04:02 PM PDT

    Not sure if my question makes sense but I just want to make sure if I buy a 4th Gen AppleTV, I'll be able to do other things on my computer at the same time that the movie is playing on the TV via AirPlay, and that the movie player won't need to be on my screen while I do those other things (e.g. browse the Internet, write a paper, etc.). Thanks!

    submitted by /u/allthingstoallmen
    [link] [comments]

    Hell Freezed Over - SKY Q on Apple TV

    Posted: 03 May 2018 04:10 PM PDT

    For now it is only in Germany. Screenshot

    submitted by /u/behinder
    [link] [comments]

    Proxy

    Posted: 03 May 2018 08:51 AM PDT

    Hi,

    There's no direct use of proxy. I watch my Netflix through my private proxy and instead of chromecast, i want to use native apple tv app. I don't have a mac, i have only ipad. Is there a way or should i ask windows experts how to manage home network?

    Thx in advance.

    submitted by /u/cpbtc
    [link] [comments]

    "I finally cracked it" -- has Apple cracked TV?

    Posted: 03 May 2018 04:40 PM PDT

    Steve Jobs died almost 7 years ago. One of his most famous quotes is:

    "I'd like to create an integrated television set that is completely easy to use. It would be seamlessly synced with all of your devices and with iCloud. No longer would users have to fiddle with complex remotes for DVD players and cable channels. It will have the simplest user interface you could imagine. I finally cracked it."

    To be fair, Apple TV does sync devices with iCloud (at least when it works) and we no longer have to use complex remotes.

    But Apple TV is a set top box, not an integrated television set. And I can certainly imagine a simpler interface than tvOS interface. And while tvOS App Store and streaming services have gone a long way from having to deal with DVDs and cable channels, lack of unified experience is disappointing.

    What do you think? Do you think Steve Jobs and Apple cracked the TV industry?

    More importantly, do you think Apple will crack it this year or the next?

    submitted by /u/nutmac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel