• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 6, 2018

    Apple Macbook Is there any reason to have both an Ipad Pro and a Macbook?

    Apple Macbook Is there any reason to have both an Ipad Pro and a Macbook?


    Is there any reason to have both an Ipad Pro and a Macbook?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 05:16 PM PDT

    This for purely selfish reasons.

    I was like to my friend "I really need an Ipad Pro" and she was like "Whats the point? You already have a MacBook (air). Are you really gonna use both?"

    So any pro-users and MacBook-user can you help me? What are the benefits of having both a pro and a MacBook? Which one do you use most often? What do you use your MacBook for and what do you use your Ipad for that you couldn't use the other for?

    submitted by /u/meimeyselfandi
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth not working, Wifi does! Faulty AirPort?

    Posted: 06 May 2018 02:59 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I've got a MacBook Pro 2014 13" which has maybe a half faulty (?) AirPort. The Bluetooth is not working at all, it does not shows up in the System Preferences. It says "No information found" in the System Diagnostic tool. My first guess would be a dead AirPort card, but the Wifi is completely okay, it's working reliably. I've tried resetting the PRAM, NVRAM, SMC and deleting the bluetooth configuration related folders but no luck. Did a system reinstall as well (not a clean one though), no change. Even temperature sensor reading programs can't read the AirPort card's temperature. I've bought this laptop from someone else (of course he "forgot" to tell me about that, I found out later). Anyone experienced something like that? Any idea for a solution is welcome! I would really like to use Handoff and other Bluetooth related features. :(

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/szabee94
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel