• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 5, 2018

    Apple Macbook Apple is finally getting around to redesigning the MacBook Air

    Apple Macbook Apple is finally getting around to redesigning the MacBook Air


    Apple is finally getting around to redesigning the MacBook Air

    Posted: 05 May 2018 02:16 AM PDT

    Will this work in 2010 MacBook Pro?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 06:27 AM PDT

    Selling an old macbook pro that doesnt work

    Posted: 05 May 2018 08:19 AM PDT

    hi guys

    so i have a Late 2013 macbook pro 13" retina display

    it doesn't work as coffee was spilt on it, and im pretty sure the charging port doesn't work that well too

    i want to get rid of it for some extra cash

    how much could i list this for on ebay and gumtree, as i presume people would want them for the parts?

    thank you and apologies if this isn't the right place to ask

    submitted by /u/melihs11
    [link] [comments]

    Playing fortnite on Bootcamp with PS4 controller?

    Posted: 05 May 2018 10:26 AM PDT

    So, i have the 2017 15" Tbar MBP, have bootcamp installed and my ps4 controller connects to the windows, and it can control the start menu.. but when I open Epic games and fortnite, it wont pick it up..

    Does anybody know what could fix this?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/YuvrajShridhar
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice - 13" or 15" Macbook for web development

    Posted: 05 May 2018 12:58 AM PDT

    At my new job I have basically an unlimited budget for a laptop, and I've researched a ton so far.

    I've been using Linux for years for work, but all the great Windows laptops have mediocre support for Linux at best and I just don't want issues when it comes to work, and I won't use Windows. I'm willing to learn MacOS since it's Unix like and I already know I can tile it with Magnet or similar software.

    So, because budget is a non-issue, MacBooks seem more attractive to me now. But I've been struggling to decide which size to choose. I mostly develop for the web, VSCode and Chrome open and multiple docker containers running usually. In the office I will hook up to a monitor with a keyboard and mouse for most of the day, and at home I hope to use it even in bed.. for those late nights coding sessions ( ͡° ͜Ê– ͡°)

    So I know docker support for Mac is worse than on Linux, and in general I'm worried that the 13" might not have enough juice. Issues with keyboard also worry me a bit. I hope you guys can bring some insight here.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/OfekA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel