• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 9, 2018

    Apple Macbook Any of you successfully clean out the MacBook Pro butterfly switch keyboard?

    Apple Macbook Any of you successfully clean out the MacBook Pro butterfly switch keyboard?


    Any of you successfully clean out the MacBook Pro butterfly switch keyboard?

    Posted: 08 May 2018 04:48 PM PDT

    Not too much to talk about. None of my keys stick, but there are some which are certainly more clacky than others. I also feel like my hand sweat has made the tops of the keys somewhat sticky and I'm not sure how to clean that.

    I tried compressed air, but that didn't work much for the clickyness, and if I look at the keys while lit there is certainly still lots of dust underneath. Was thinking of taking an alcohol wipe to the tops of the keys about the stickiness, but idk if that's a good idea.

    Would like to hear your experiences!

    submitted by /u/Satzlefraz
    [link] [comments]

    Any recent experience with SlickWraps?

    Posted: 08 May 2018 12:42 PM PDT

    I ordered a natural skin for my new Macbook last Monday and it still has not shipped? They used to be be pretty quick, anyone else have any recent experience with them? Their customer service would only say they have a lot of orders.

    submitted by /u/xasx
    [link] [comments]

    Will my Macbook get rekt if I update to the lastest OS? Running OS X 10.9.5

    Posted: 08 May 2018 07:44 PM PDT

    Got a loyal machine with a lot of miles. I can no longer open Final Cut without it crashing. Should I upgrade to the latest Apple OS or will my Macbook immediately explode?

    https://i.redd.it/h8ao755utqw01.png

    submitted by /u/theloyalistparty
    [link] [comments]

    rMacbook Pro 2013 speakers sound terrible under Windows 10

    Posted: 08 May 2018 06:54 PM PDT

    For some reason, whenever I'm booted into Windows 10, the speakers on my rMBP just sound less clear, and more muffled. I notice it the most when I'm playing Final Fantasy XIV on it, everything just doesn't sound good at all and nothing sounds clear; only muffled. When I go back into OS X High Sierra, everything sounds a lot better.

    Has anyone got a similar experience?

    submitted by /u/tennaki
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro 15.4" keyboard dimensions (US version)

    Posted: 08 May 2018 10:03 AM PDT

    I'm looking to make some key covers for a friend, similar to these. My issue is that I don't have a MacBook myself and cannot find the key dimensions anywhere. And as this is meant to be a surprise for them I can't go asking them for their laptop to go take measurements from.

    What I do have is a high res image of the keyboard layout, but without a key dimension to scale off of that's not much use to me currently.

    Any and all help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Shtaples
    [link] [comments]

    External battery for 15inch MBP available in the UK

    Posted: 08 May 2018 02:02 PM PDT

    Anyone found an external battery capable of charging my 15 inch mbp while using it? Needing one I can get in the UK.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/MCKALISTAIR
    [link] [comments]

    Apple's MacBook Pro vs. Microsoft's Surface Book 2

    Posted: 08 May 2018 07:53 AM PDT

    Macbook pro 13"(2017) not charging

    Posted: 08 May 2018 03:25 AM PDT

    Hi, does anyone else have this issue where their MacBook shows the charging indicator for one second and then it goes away for about 2 seconds and then reappears(rinse repeat)?

    I've searched online for answers but haven't seen anything anywhere

    I've had this laptop for barely 2 months and already having problems with it :(

    submitted by /u/MRainzo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel