• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 3, 2018

    iPhoneX Went into a he Apple Store to replace the battery in my iPhone 6S plus and looked at the iPhone X during my 1 hour wait. Debating on upgrading!

    iPhoneX Went into a he Apple Store to replace the battery in my iPhone 6S plus and looked at the iPhone X during my 1 hour wait. Debating on upgrading!


    Went into a he Apple Store to replace the battery in my iPhone 6S plus and looked at the iPhone X during my 1 hour wait. Debating on upgrading!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 01:41 PM PST

    New iPhone X just came in! Have a few questions

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 11:20 AM PST

    Hi guy my new X just came in and I'm having a hard time deciding on a case and screen protector... I've looked at the Rhino Shield and looked and drop test extra but need your guys options. I've also looked at the mous case and tech 21... Would love any insight from personal experience. Don't want to make any mistakes with this one!

    submitted by /u/pabbip
    [link] [comments]

    Best thin see through case/ bumper to match with a Dbrand skin?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 12:16 PM PST

    Hey, I ordered a iPhone X Silver variant and I was hoping to match it with a Dbrand skin. But I know the phone is pretty fragile and was hoping any of you know a case that is either see through and pretty thin, or a bumper that isn't to big. This is my first iPhone so I don't have any experience in cases.

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/UviIsGay43
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with video players on websites

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 10:51 AM PST

    Hello. Lately, I'm having issues with loading videos from players such as RapidVideo, Openload and Streamango on my iPhone X. My friends are having no issues with their iOS tho. Anyone else having this issue? Please enlighten. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/fxyato
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys know any fancy wireless chargers?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:31 AM PST

    So I would like to buy one that looks stylish, the only one I know is the Aukey Luna, but I'm interested in your opinion. What I don't want is a cheap plastic hockey puck, or an expensive plastic box at that, I am looking for a charger that's worthy for the X, both in quality and design.

    submitted by /u/fodi97
    [link] [comments]

    Checkout these awesome iPhone cases guys!!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 12:47 PM PST

    3rd party keyboards

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 10:44 PM PST

    Does anyone know of a keyboard besides SwiftKey that has themes that match the bottom bar of the iPhone X keyboard in color and translucency? I tried SwiftKey but I hated the swiping mechanic. It's much better on Gboard, but sadly Gboard doesn't have this optimization. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/hzfan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to not make the screen open just by looking at it?!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 08:43 AM PST

    Going crazy here. Every morning I come to look at my notification screen and start scrolling up and the bam, it takes me to the home screen. Can I set it up to where I have to swipe up (or press home button) to take me to the home screen??

    submitted by /u/omaralt
    [link] [comments]

    When was the last time you used your lightning port ?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 12:25 AM PST

    Its been 2 months for me since I charge using samsung wireless charger and I have a bluetooth headphones

    submitted by /u/Dragonlord_66
    [link] [comments]

    Leather case that covers bottom of phone?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 06:42 PM PST

    Interested in possibly getting a leather case, but would like one that covers the bottom of the phone. So far, I've found 2 possible candidates:

    Nomad- looks great but only available in brown. Also looks kind of bulky in photos.

    Burkley 360 case- multiple colors, but also looks like it might be a little bulky. Also, has logo on back of case.

    Anyone know of other slim leather cases that have bottom protection? Bonus if it doesn't have a logo and is available on Amazon (I've got some gift cards I can use).

    Anyone have experience with the 2 cases listed above? How bulky are they in real life?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Notsocooldad
    [link] [comments]

    IPHONE X SCREEN DEAD PIXELS or WHAT?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:22 AM PST

    iPhone X bought new from T-Mobile has crack growing across screen

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 12:22 AM PST

    I recently purchased a brand new iPhone X from T-Mobile on Wednesday and immediately put a case on it that I had purchased already from amazon. The phone was fine for the first two days until this evening when I noticed a noticeably large scratch across the right middle side of my screen. This of course makes no sense as I have been very careful with the phone and haven't dropped it at all. Later this night I noticed the scratch had gotten even bigger and it's now clearly a large crack on the screen that stretches to about halfway across the screen.

    My question is will T-Mobile exchange the phone as I believe it is "faulty" in its structural integrity.

    submitted by /u/Lattimore_Island
    [link] [comments]

    Calendar broken after latest iOS upgrade to 11.2.5 on iPhone X

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 09:50 PM PST

    Dirt Collecting At Bezel Edge. Happening to anyone else? Tips on cleaning? I had used a metal polish on SS band to remove scratches. May be remnants of polish.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 08:00 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel