• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 3, 2018

    iPad iPad Pro 9.7 beeping issue

    iPad iPad Pro 9.7 beeping issue


    iPad Pro 9.7 beeping issue

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:04 AM PST

    Hey I have a small Problem with my Ipad. every time I Start a Game my Ipad makes this loud beep instead of playing audio.

    I checked it on different games and it's every time the same!

    I also checked the audio on YouTube, Twitch, Netflix and everything works just fine so I guess it has nothing to do with the hardware (sorry I'm not an expert on this field)

    So is this a software issue on IOS 11 or does anyone of you may have a clue ?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/rptide
    [link] [comments]

    Next iPad scoop?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 01:09 PM PST

    are there any news or insider information about the next ipad(s)? i sold mine but now having second thoughts. please share if you have any information.

    submitted by /u/prissy17
    [link] [comments]

    Original iPad air battery issues

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 07:37 AM PST

    Wanted to ask you guys a question, I have an ipad air (original version) and its age is now showing as the battery is not lasting as it usually should. I would like to keep it as is as its jailbreaked on ios8.4 and I have a some apps cant live without if I update it. Question is, is it possible to have the battery replaced? I have constantly read that if you take to apple they will simply give you a different ipad .

    submitted by /u/brauka
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a keyboard-driven tasks app

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:32 AM PST

    I know this seems counter-intuitive since the iPad is a touch device but now that I have the Smart Keyboard and my keyboard goes wherever the iPad goes, my preferred task management style is to use the keyboard almost exclusively to enter, edit and modify tasks.

    Mostly what I find lacking is simple navigation through and between lists, tasks, entry/edit mode for a task, things like that.

    If Checkvist had an iOS app, this would probably be the closest fit. Does anyone know of any others?

    submitted by /u/tim5570115
    [link] [comments]

    The Apple Pencil is astounding for drawing

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 03:33 PM PST

    I know this post might sound ridiculous but I didn't know where else to post this. As an artist I tried almost every digital tablet out there and by far the best one I ever used is the iPad Pro with Apple Pencil. And I realize how incredible drawing with the Apple Pencil is every time I try drawing on another device and switching back.

    I'm going to be honest, I hate Apple as a company and don't like any of their products but my god, I could kiss the feet of the people who came up with the Apple Pencil and how incrdible it is to draw with. If you're an artist and you like to draw, you know what I'm talking about. I've heard someone call it the magic sketchbook and I couldn't agree more. It really is like holding a sketchbook with this magical pen that can draw in any color, size, brush, or texture.

    What's even more astonishing is that this is apples first stylus and tablet product and it's already worlds better than what's available on the market. And it's an even better experience with the second gen iPad Pro due to better screen and faster performance. It's the most intuitive tablet I've ever drawn on and every once in a while I still get astonished by it. It's that amazing. I used to like Apple when Steve was around and really think the best products were launched under his time. But if there's one device that's truly been revolutionary ever since he passed, I would say it's the iPad Pro with Apple Pencil.

    And it really is no exaggeration when I say the iPad Pro with Apple Pencil has played a huge part in making me become a better artist by not just facilitating the experience, but also making it so damn enjoyable. As a student it was a big decision to make financially buying it but looking back, it's a no brainer. So if you're an artist who wants to get better or just wants to enjoy drawing, I seriously cannot recommend it enough.

    submitted by /u/p3rsonaa
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone to iPad backup question

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 08:17 PM PST

    In the last couple of days I've moved back to iOS after years on Android and now have an iPhone X. I'm looking at an iPad next and wondered, when I'm setting up my iPad for the first time, can I use my iPhone X backup in iCloud/iTunes to install on the iPad so that I'm not having to change all the settings again? Or will it have to be a completely new install from scratch? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/GlockShanty
    [link] [comments]

    IPad pro (9.7)won't connect to itunes?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 11:22 PM PST

    I recently got locked out of my iPad Pro after trying too many times to unlock it using my passcode. I usually use touch id to unlock it but it wasn't working for some reason. So I have to do a restore via iTunes, however the ipad is not connecting to itunes. I've tried to do it on my laptop (windows) and my friends MacBook with no avail.

    My friend's brother works at Apple and based off what I have told verbally, he thinks its a hardware problem.

    I bought this iPad from a friend who did a factory reset on it before I bought it. Are factory resets usually completed via iTunes? Anyone have an idea or solution to how I can fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/thequiett2
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get 2017 pro or 2018?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 01:33 AM PST

    I'm looking into getting a 10.5 iPad pro for watching videos, reading manga, & general web usage. I've never had any apple stuff or a tablet so I don't know if it's worth paying more for the new one or just get the 2017. Also I stream Netflix & crunchyroll do those work on iPad and can I download videos with either of them to watch when im at work w/ no wifi.

    *I guess I'm asking if new iPad is worth upgrading to over the old one. Apple site doesn't specify a year model on current ioad but Amazon has tons of them listed as 2017 model so I assumed they were the old one. So 9.7 pro vs 10.5 pro for video

    submitted by /u/Robbie-Tsunami
    [link] [comments]

    EBay refurbished?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 04:56 PM PST

    Looking into buying a 10.5 iPad pro and found them way cheaper refurbished on eBay. Good deal or big risk?

    submitted by /u/ecamacho40
    [link] [comments]

    Workflow to markup map images or map PDFs

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 03:39 PM PST

    What is your favorite app or workflow to markup map images (jpg) or maps in PDF format. Notability is leading over Onenote for me, but I am looking for input as to what may be a better way or app suggestion. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Bug-builder
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally laid down on my iPad for a long time, will it be fine?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 03:44 PM PST

    So i accidentally fell asleep with the iPad mini 4 (i was extremely sleepy that time so i accidentally fell asleep with it on my hands) . That was around 1 am. I woke up at around 7 am, only to find that the iPad was on my back and realized that i laid down on it for 6 hours! The display and touch screen works fine, no cracks, no bending (my bed is pretty soft). But what i am worrying about is the device's internals, like the parts and components. I still haven't tested out anything because i just woke up.

    submitted by /u/TimorousCharles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel