• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 6, 2018

    iPhoneX iPhone X owners - put your bottom lip on the front earpiece. What the hell is that feeling?

    iPhoneX iPhone X owners - put your bottom lip on the front earpiece. What the hell is that feeling?


    iPhone X owners - put your bottom lip on the front earpiece. What the hell is that feeling?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 03:08 PM PST

    I'm guessing it's a mild electric shock that is monitoring for touches. When you touch the earpiece it scrolls to the top.

    submitted by /u/tclas
    [link] [comments]

    When unlocking my iPhone X in the dark, I can see red lights flashing in the notch

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 04:00 PM PST

    Presume this is the facial recognition dot projection thing, pretty cool.

    submitted by /u/samwalker22
    [link] [comments]

    [QUERY] How much percentage is charged in 15 mins of wireless charge time ?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 03:49 PM PST

    It seems to me that my wireless charger[7.5Watts] gets me 7 percent per 15 mins or 0.46 percent per min

    submitted by /u/Dragonlord_66
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Can someone download this app and tell me the scores when wirelessly charged with 7.5 watt charger

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 07:53 AM PST

    My score came to be 814 This is the App

    submitted by /u/Dragonlord_66
    [link] [comments]

    In CostCo. Demonstrator iPhone X. Look at the space gray film

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 06:53 AM PST

    Can’t get phone to update to beta

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 07:54 AM PST

    Stuck on 11.3. Deleted and reinstalled developer program but still nothing. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/Sirfuzzynuts
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] iPhone stops charging after sometime when i charge it on samsung’s wireless charging pad 7.55 W

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 03:21 AM PST

    But when i change the micro usb cable to a cheap one instead of samsung's fast micro usb its slow but never stops charging like the official ones

    submitted by /u/Dragonlord_66
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X lose Samsung Galaxy S9 on speed test

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 10:14 AM PST

    Iphone X lose Samsung S9 plus on speed test both speed and multi apps ( ram management). Do you guys think it is because the worst of Ios 11? I feel like even Facebook, Twitter and Youtube... is not faster than my old S7. Iphone X always having 1-3 seconds for loading when i open these apps, Multi apps is very bad, always reload. Hope Ios 12 will have better performance!

    submitted by /u/nhatkieuminh
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone X loses battery comically fast.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 06:16 PM PST

    I have no idea how to make it lose battery slower. I use GPS to and from work, some mobile gaming sometimes... my phone is at 20% and I've had it off the charger since 8AM (it's 6PM) and mostly sitting on my desk at work not in use from about 1PM until now.

    Sometimes I notice that it opens up random programs in the background without me actively doing it

    Any tips on prolonging battery life?

    submitted by /u/MEK42
    [link] [comments]

    What if vodka spills on my x ?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 05:54 PM PST

    Would it be cool to wash my x underwater ? Since a vodka redbull is something sugary and may cause more problems ? Just asking in advance if sth like coffee spills

    submitted by /u/thastheway
    [link] [comments]

    Hulu on the X

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 05:14 PM PST

    Can you not watch videos in full screen ? I tried all ways to get it to fit the screen and nothing works. Is anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/chloscott
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel