• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 6, 2018

    iPad Any scan apps that use apple’s file UI as their main interface?

    iPad Any scan apps that use apple’s file UI as their main interface?


    Any scan apps that use apple’s file UI as their main interface?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 08:44 AM PST

    I recently started using PDF Viewer and noticed that they use Apple files view instead of creating their own file system for the app. Is there a scan app that does this as well?

    submitted by /u/KidFeisty
    [link] [comments]

    I finally finished a complete painting on my iPad Pro. It really is a great art tool! [x-post from /r/cyberpunk]

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 09:28 PM PST

    iPad pro 10.5 and office

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 07:42 AM PST

    I just switched over to the ipad pro 10.5 and now none of the MS Office functionality works. Apparently a subscription to 365 is needed.

    Am I the only one frustrated by this? Without MS Office, the iPad is essentially dead for any real work.

    submitted by /u/bucky09
    [link] [comments]

    HELP: How to get 4K footage off of an iPad?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 10:20 AM PST

    Hey all, need some help. My coworker and I recorded some 4K footage on my iPad. All the files are ENORMOUS (like all over 5GBs). We are having hell trying to import them to a computer. What is the best way to get these large files off of my iPad and onto a computer so that I can edit them?

    submitted by /u/smrags
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] How to sync between OneNote app and OneNote web-based version

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 09:39 AM PST

    Hi, I'm having problem with syncing between OneNote app and OneNote web-based version. When I edit my note through OneNote web, my OneNote app does not instantly get updated. I need to wait for about 10 minutes to be able to see the changes take effect on the app, which is really annoying. (Auto Sync Attachments was already turned on).

    So how can I sync them instantly (or around 1 min is ok) ? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Throkos
    [link] [comments]

    Using iPad to send SMS text messages

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 01:06 PM PST

    We have several iPad Air 2 with Verizon LTE service. Are there any apps that would give the capability of sending simple regular text message to someone elses phone that may not be an apple product at all? I know iMessage can do this somewhat, but requires everyone to have an apple ID. Some of the receipts of these messages may have an old flip phone or an android so that wouldnt really work.

    What are the options here? Doesnt even have to be free if it does what we need it to do.

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/ef87
    [link] [comments]

    Recent decrease in iPad Pro 12.9 touchscreen sample rate?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 12:57 PM PST

    Panera Bread will automatically configure your iPad.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 11:00 AM PST

    I was all excited to start using the "new" iPad Pro 10.5" I purchased from Staples and the I came across the Device Manager message in the title while setting it up.

    It appears this device was configured for Panera Bread.

    After working with Apple and Staples support it was determined that I would need to return the device and Staples would ship a replacement.

    Just thought I'd share the experience.

    submitted by /u/mindhead1
    [link] [comments]

    Software for editing speed paints?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 07:56 AM PST

    I want to start posting speed paints on youtube, and I'm looking for apps that are easy to edit with. I want to add music in the background and maybe cut the recording a bit, nothing too crazy.

    I only have an ipad pro now, no computer. Any recommendations would be great!

    submitted by /u/Outcrazythecrazy
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 11 with Chrome remote desktop

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:09 PM PST

    I am thinking of using my iPad Pro with Chrome Remote Desktop. I am wondering if a bluetooth keyboard with trackpad can do the trick. Will there be a mouse cursor if I use bluetooth trackpad in CRD?

    submitted by /u/windcar
    [link] [comments]

    Got a new iPad about three weeks ago and there is a frequent audible clicking sound that comes when I tap the upper center section of the screen. Should I consider a replacement or is this normal?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 03:27 PM PST

    Happens about 80% of the time even when being tapped lightly. Feels like there is an air bubble underneath the screen that I'm popping.

    submitted by /u/rasputinrising
    [link] [comments]

    Alternate Video Player for Special Needs Adult

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:01 PM PST

    My special needs adult son broke his ipad. During the upgrade to a new mini with iOS11.2.6 it loaded a new video player (new to him). It is too hard for him to navigate. He only watched Disney movies (and Charlottes Web - obviously) purchased from the iTunes store, but the video player now shows the whole families library not just his movies. Any way to limit the movie selections or suggestions for an alternate video player.

    submitted by /u/FernAFussy
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth automatically on when i turn my iPad on

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 08:19 PM PST

    Whenever I turn on my ipp 12.9, Bluetooth is automatically on. I use WiFi as oppose to data so it's always on when I turn my ipp on. Also, for some reason when I cut my iPhone on, Bluetooth and WiFi is cut on. Any answers for this?

    submitted by /u/Mobilemoll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel