• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 4, 2018

    iPhoneX Iphone X gestures start to lag/stutter after awhile.

    iPhoneX Iphone X gestures start to lag/stutter after awhile.


    Iphone X gestures start to lag/stutter after awhile.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 04:13 PM PST

    I just noticed like say you go settings into something and you want to go back. You can either tap the arrow in the top left or you can swipe right from left edge screen at the edge of the screen and it'll go back. And I noticed a little pause/stutter when I did the swipe. Also in snapchat say u view a story and swipe down to make it disappear. Welk when I did that the animation stuttered too. Just restarted it tho and everything's back fine. Anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/strongr_togethr
    [link] [comments]

    Screen Size

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 02:38 PM PST

    So when I upgraded to the iPhone X from the 7, the screen difference was immense (at least to me). Now it feels small. I can't wait for a new one that has a bigger screen to be released.

    submitted by /u/brabra33
    [link] [comments]

    Is the iPhone X magnetic?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 11:28 AM PST

    I have car mount that works with magnets. I'm wondering if the iPhone is magnetic or should I go buy a magnetic plate to put in the case.

    submitted by /u/Break-The-Walls
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite screen protector?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 08:41 AM PST

    What are your favorite screen protectors for the iPhone X? I've used Zach in the past, but they're always a bit pricey in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/truongchad
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have an iPhone X that occasionally freezes in the camera app?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 06:10 PM PST

    I'm not fully sure what the problem is and I can't reliably reproduce it. At one time, I was just taking photos outside, using zoom, changing exposure, etc. And then suddenly the camera app turns black and doesn't take photos. When I try it in other apps, it's black screened as well. I fixed it by hard resetting the phone.

    In another occasion, the camera app froze (but didn't turn into a black screen) as I try to take photos. I fixed this one by force closing the camera app.

    For either case, I have not been able to reproduce them at all.

    I almost think it's a software problem, since it's so inconsistent (maybe memory issues?). I suppose a loose connector in the camera module would make this occur more consistently. Does anybody know anything about this?

    submitted by /u/HoshidanFromYlisse
    [link] [comments]

    Drowned 6S. Should I buy

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 07:49 AM PST

    I drowned my iPhone 6s. I am wondering whether I should buy an X now or wait for the 11 (or whatever it is called), and make do with the refurb 6S they will give me.

    submitted by /u/rdesai5818
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X face recognition glitch!!!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 11:54 AM PST

    Hello,

    My cousin has an iPhone X and somehow my other cousin can unlock the phone by Face ID. Check this video out.

    https://youtu.be/MeYoZKMLtpI

    submitted by /u/Selo05
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X beats Note 8 speed AND RAM

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 07:20 PM PST

    Created this vid showing what I think is a fair speed / RAM management test between the two devices after I had seen the note 8 beat the iPhone X on a vid made by everything Apple pro. I thought the note 8 would win, and it is close, but the iPhone X came out on top, WITH half the RAM! I LOVE this device. Anyway, if you wanna check it out, here's the link:

    https://youtu.be/B2D3ja4KlUY

    submitted by /u/pathtologos
    [link] [comments]

    Help with voicemail please

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 09:57 PM PST

    My visual voicemail isn't working at all. It says to call to retrieve my voicemail but I don't remember my password. I tried to reset my password in the settings but keep getting an error message. I've tried restarting my phone & reset the network settings. It still isn't working. I know I have voicemails but no way to listen to them.

    submitted by /u/yummmmmmi
    [link] [comments]

    Anywhere I can download the ios weather app backgrounds?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 04:35 PM PST

    Is there anywhere I can download the weather backgrounds from the stock ios weather app? I like the look of them and I just want a still image of them to keep as my wallpaper on my phone. Thank you:)

    submitted by /u/hotchiptoast
    [link] [comments]

    Screen goes dim randomly.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 10:48 PM PST

    My screen will randomly dim(~30% brightness) and it's unable to be adjusted with the brightness slider(It doesn't move from it's original setting, I can move it, however it doesn't change the brightness).

    It happens periodically during any type of app usage, though it's far more common with a game.

    Aside from restarting the phone, nothing from locking the screen or adjusting any types of settings will cause it to brighten back up, it goes back to normal whenever it decides.

    I've only found a few threads with problems that sound similar to mine but not with this device, and none of them have a resolution.

    However the camera glass is cracked(doesn't affect photos!), so I can't go through a normal warranty process, if they would even replace it.

    Any advice?

    Just to avoid the easy questions:

    -auto lock is off -the brightness bar doesn't move when it dims on its own. -adjusting the brightness doesn't change the brightness at all. -Yes I have factory reset and restored the phone. I still encounter the same issue. -it does happen more commonly during extended periods of use.(gameplay, I don't stream much video to my phone)

    submitted by /u/Justforfun230
    [link] [comments]

    Charger plus headphone adapter

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:27 PM PST

    I am looking for a decently priced adapter so I can charge and listen to music threw the aux in my car. Any suggestions there are so many on amazon.

    submitted by /u/titanpopz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel