• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 4, 2018

    iPad FUTURE - an album made on iPad

    iPad FUTURE - an album made on iPad


    FUTURE - an album made on iPad

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 06:45 AM PST

    Split View not working correctly on iPad Pro 9,7

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 07:45 AM PST

    Hi,

    I have a 9,7 iPad Pro with the newest iOS on it. When I put the second app on the screen in Split View it is impossible to change screen proportions. It is possible to switch the app moved as second to Split View back to Slide Over, though.

    Tried with various app setups: MindNode & Excel, Mail & Things, Reddit & Notes.

    It does not matter whether the second app is on the right or left hand side of the main app.

    I am sure it worked very well just a few days ago.

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/idolw
    [link] [comments]

    Marvin 3 question

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 01:57 PM PST

    Recently started using Marvin 3, generally happy with it.

    However the display stays on while reading. Is there a setting to turn the screen off after a set time of inactivity?

    submitted by /u/smHatter
    [link] [comments]

    How much money did you spend on iPad specific apps/subscriptions and which ones did you get?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 12:34 PM PST

    I wonder how much people here spend money for iPad/iPad Pro apps/subscriptions.

    I don't think Netflix/Hulu counts, unless you paid for the subscription yourself (not leech accounts) and mostly watch them on your iPad.

    submitted by /u/lovetakelovemake
    [link] [comments]

    Need to configure a dozen iPads but just want to use one image and duplicate it 11 more times. How can I do that?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 08:32 PM PST

    I want to put several free apps on these new iPad 10.5 but looking for a shortcut instead of doing one at at a time over and over again.

    submitted by /u/ValentineSmith22
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Pencil consuming battery doing nothing

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 07:55 PM PST

    I even turned off bluetooth, but I read it still keeps it on for the Pencil (it is a mystery, then, why most of the time I need to re-attach it to the lightning port to make it function).

    Aside from having charged slower than expected, the Pencil went from 100% to 96% in about 30 minutes of just staying there. I did not use it or touch it. Yes it was close to the iPad. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/DuckIsPurple
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app for iPad that display like a driving hub?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 02:55 PM PST

    I just recently purchase a vehicle mount for my iPad that places it in front of the vehicles stock head unit (radio). Is there an app that would display like a normal touchscreen head unit with access to applications like gps, Spotify/Apple Music, and communications apps like an Apple CarPlay capable vehicle would? I just don't want to try and navigate the normal layout while going down the road if an app exists that cuts out all the clutter in a simple environment.

    submitted by /u/floyd1550
    [link] [comments]

    Are the 12.9 cellular all unlocked?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 06:14 PM PST

    Are they? I want to buy one and use a Sprint SIM but currently it's under T Mobile. I believe the 12.9s have a universal SIM and a carrier specific.

    submitted by /u/PaysWith2DollarBills
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a free drawing app with a box select function and zoom function for iPad?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 03:35 PM PST

    Looking for something with the same functionality as the drawing functions on Google Keep.

    submitted by /u/ghostfivenine
    [link] [comments]

    Sign documents in outlook

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 07:31 PM PST

    Hi everyone, one of the main benefits I expected out of the iPad was to be able to easily sign documents that are emailed to me and quickly reply back. But this is actually quite a tedious process.

    With outlook I tried downloading the pdf to one drive, signing it then attaching it to a new email. But the digital signature is not in transferred to the attached file from one drive.

    How does one easily sign a pdf and email back to a recipient ? Google drive does not let me annotate anything. So with gmail this is also difficult.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/xio115
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft Word on iOS is really bad or it’s only me?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 01:26 AM PST

    I don't care so much about the features as features. I only need a basic text editor with full support of doc/docx. Of course, also important is an excellent rendering ability.

    My issues with Word app is in this basic level. Sometimes when I write something, destroy the next paragraph and doesn't matter if I begin in iPad the document or just reopen an old document. Other times, it can't save my file and get too many general messages.

    I use greek language, the iPad mini 4, iOS 11 and an external keyboard. I can't believe that Microsoft Word is really so low quality. :(

    submitted by /u/iJohnnyCash
    [link] [comments]

    Stylus (electronic??) with iPad and Otterbox

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 08:44 PM PST

    So I do a lot of drawing of diagrams and such on an iPad. I'd also like to start using my iPad for notes instead of a paper notebook. The problem is, a standard stylus doesn't work well though the Otterbox screen protector.

    Can anyone recommend a good stylus, electronic or otherwise?

    submitted by /u/S2300
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel