• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 6, 2018

    iOS Jailbreak [Meta] Introducing our newest moderators!

    iOS Jailbreak [Meta] Introducing our newest moderators!


    [Meta] Introducing our newest moderators!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 04:35 PM PST

    Hi /r/jailbreak!

    We're pleased to announce the addition of three members to our mod team!


    Hey everyone, Many of you may know me from running the r/jailbreak Discord Server. I've been jailbreaking my devices ever since I got an iPod 4 on iOS 6.

    Some users may recognise me as the moderator for several tweak compatibility spreadsheets. Been a jailbreaker since iOS 3 when I first wanted to change the home screen icons on my iPod touch.

    Hello my name is Fattyffat (dont worry about the name.. I'm not fat....) My real name is Edvin but I dont mind being called Eddie either. I've been jailbreaking since the iOS 6 days (I took a break between iOS 7 - 9) but I'm back and I have been lurking around the sub for a few years now. I know a little bit of HTML, CSS, Swift, Java and I also recently started to learn some Objective-C. I'm really looking forward to being a moderator of r/Jailbreak and I hope I can improve your experience :)


    If you submitted an application and were not chosen, this does not mean you've been eliminated. In the future, if we determine that we need to bring on more help, we may choose from the applications we've already received before conducting a new search. You can also make significant contributions to the subreddit by clicking "report" for posts/comments that break the rules, sending us modmail when you have a concern or suggestion, and making great posts and comments.

    Please bear with our new moderators while they get accustomed to moderating. We're doing our best to help them out and show them the ropes, but they may occasionally make a mistake. Rather than get angry over something, if you have an issue with a decision a moderator made, please feel free to send us a modmail and we'll take a look at the situation.

    The game is on!
    - /r/jailbreak and /r/iOSthemes mod team

    submitted by /u/jailbreakmods
    [link] [comments]

    [News] Palette: ColorBanners free alternative for iOS11 is here, it works great and has great options (compatible with NoctisXI too). Repo: http://mdaus.ch/repo/

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 04:01 PM PST

    [Discussion] RomanPasscode and ScramblePass work together, just in case you never want to get into your phone again.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:02 AM PST

    [News] Netkillui coming to iOS 11 soon!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 03:38 PM PST

    [Request] Can somebody make a tweak that brings the iOS 10 LS Music player to iOS 11 the iOS 11 one is awful.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 03:46 PM PST

    [Discussion] I managed to get any app to run in Split View or Slide Over on my iPad Pro 12.9 iOS 11.1.2 Electra 1.0.1 jailbreak.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 06:15 PM PST

    [Upcoming]Anchor::Raw, Anchor for iOS 11

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 01:20 PM PST

    The Developer of this tweak asked me to make a Reddit post on this, its his first tweak, built mostly from the ground up, with a little bit of the original Anchor code. He has been working on this for close to a month now, and is almost ready to release at least a beta. Also FYI this tweak is not 100% Anchor, it allows moveing icons outside of grids and such. As I said this was built from the ground up.

    Edit: for anyone complaining about the grid. It has a toggle to make icons move everywhere in the grid. The tweak is called anchor::raw because it adds a few features to the original one. Otherwise it would be called anchor XI -u/marco101001

    Here is a video of it in action: https://streamable.com/s/uxndn/kaimfj https://imgur.com/a/IEIX8

    The Devs Reddit name is u/marco101001

    submitted by /u/midnightchips
    [link] [comments]

    [Tutorial] Faster Cydia & Fix Loading Sources Errors (FLEX 3) | Electra iOS 11-11.1.2 iPhone iPad iPod

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 02:33 PM PST

    Tutorial Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emk8Gya0iWg&feature=share

    Gets rid annoying errors due to Saurik repo not loading and others errors. Makes Cydia faster on iOS 11 Jailbreak.

    FLEX 3 Repo (in Cydia): http://getdelta.co/

    Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/Vapaboy
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Electra 1.0.3 fixed freezing issue on my iPhone X. Thanks CoolStar

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 01:33 PM PST

    Thank you CoolStar

    submitted by /u/Blackout_Bryant
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] : LetMeKnow - Tweak to vibrate the device on Call Connect/Disconnect. Enjoy!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 09:38 AM PST

    [Beta] Latchkey - Customize the iPhone X Lock glyph - Now with theming support

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 04:35 PM PST

    Move and customize the Face ID unlock glyph!

    If anyone has any issues with the tweak let me know in the comments. I've only tested it on an iPhone X 11.1.2

    Now including themes! Current themes include:

    If you want to create a theme for Latchkey, Ill have a more detailed explanation when I submit to bigboss, but for now look under /Library/Application Support/Latchkey/Themes, and use the existing themes as a guide. Or send me a message with a nice gif, and I'll do my best to add it.

    I'm in the process of finding an older device to test with that is on a jailbreakable iOS, so I haven't forgotten about all of you others that want a piece of the action.

    Add my repo mdaus.ch/repo to Cydia to download the tweak

    Links: - My Twitter: @M_Dausch

    submitted by /u/MackzD
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Do not disturb while driving feature.. but for studying (other)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 06:33 PM PST

    So, we're all familiar with apples newest feature "Do Not Disturb While Driving". It can be automatically or manually enabled and sends an "Auto-Reply" message to contacts.

    I don't drive but as a student, I feel like this feature can be improved for other purposes. I can enable it "Do not disturb while studying", "do not disturb while napping" "... while binge watching Netflix" etc... and have more customization settings •disable all notifications •disable all EXCEPT calls •enable/disable certain app notifications •enable for a certain period of time •(study 30 min.. 5 min social break... study 30 min) •have a pop up message for when you try to unlock the phone before the time is up

    This would be a great tweak if anybody's up for making it!

    submitted by /u/a_n_l
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] : SpotCC - Tweak to replace Swipedown gesture on homescreen to bring up ControlCenter!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:42 PM PST

    Hello Jailbreakers,

    This tweak was requested by /u/MARGELANI today here - https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/827p2n/release_spotclearonclose_tweak_to_clear_spotlight/dv83vfl/?context=2

    This tweak will replace the swipe down gesture on homescreen (which usually brings up the spotlight) to show the Control Center instead. You can still search in the spotlight on Widgets page/Lock Screen.

    I hope you like my work & feel free to let me know if you run into any issues.

    Tested On : iPhone7 running 11.1.2 . Should work on previous OS Versions but someone needs to test this

    Download : Repo

    Deb : https://raw.githubusercontent.com/imkpatil/imkpatil.github.io/master/repo/debs/com.imkpatil.spotcc_0.0.9-1%2Bdebug_iphoneos-arm.deb

    If you like my work & like to support me then please donate using paypal!

    Donate : Paypal

    submitted by /u/imkpatil
    [link] [comments]

    [News] ProTube has been updated for iOS 11

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 08:22 AM PST

    [Update] BADGOMIZER has been updated to 1.6.7 with iOS 11 support!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 02:09 PM PST

    [Question] About a week or so ago...someone posted a much cleaner Tweak Compatibility List. It listed the Tweak, the Repo, and whether or not it was compatible with the new Jailbreak. It wasn't like a spreadsheet or anything.... anybody know what I'm talking about and can link it for me?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:44 PM PST

    [Request] Current Month as Calendar App name.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 06:50 AM PST

    [Help] I want to test if Apple Pay Cash actually works in the 11.1.2 firmware. You will need an 11.2+ with Apple Pay Cash already setup.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 06:48 PM PST

    Edit: Test done. The results when changed to 11.2.6 sending worked fine. When set to 11.1.2 sending didn't work (error message) and receiving shows that it works but didn't credit my balance. $1 just literally disappeared. However, it just doesn't show in the balance, but it is there.

    Previously: I need someone with an iOS 11.2+ device to help me do some test transactions with Apple Pay Cash. I will be using an iPhone 6+ on iOS 11.1.2 with Apple Pay Cash enable. First we will test sending and receiving while the firmware version is changed to 11.2.6 on my device. Then I will change it back 11.1.2, reboot, and we will try sending and receiving again. Hopefully if I can verify it works a tweak can be made to enable it. And apparently nobody I know uses Apple Pay Cash. If all goes as planned you won't actually end up with extra money. I will send to you, you send back, and then repeat after I change my device back.

    submitted by /u/Isonium
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] NoMoreSmallApps is the best option available for Instagram on the iPad.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 09:51 PM PST

    [Meta] [Tutorial] How to format your [Help] post so you get useful help

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 02:54 PM PST

    I have seen a lot of posts in /r/jailbreak/new/ where people post either just a screenshot or a bunch of jumbled up text that is near impossible to read. One thing I would recommend is to use text posts only, and use images/videos inside of the text body in order to explain your situation better.

    Here is an easy format for people to follow to help others help you:

    Title:

    [Help] <General description of what is going wrong>

    Text:

    iOS:

    list your version

    Jailbreak:

    List your jailbreak and version (i.e. Electra 1.0.2)

    Tweaks:

    If you are using Flame to get your tweak list please either:

    • double space your tweaks (one on each line)

    • use the "code" block in the formatting options

    • post to pastebin and provide a link

    Relevant Info:

    Post anything relevant (images/videos/logs) to what happened before and after the bug occurred.

    For example, if your phone crashed; please explain what you were doing before as well as post a crash log (either go to Settings -> Privacy -> Analytics -> Analytics Data or navigate to /var/mobile/Library/Logs/CrashReporter) with pastebin or using a code block

    I hope this helps everyone get the help they need :)

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_COMBO_VID
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Electra 1.0.2 vs 1.0.3 speed.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:48 PM PST

    Hello, I have an iPhone 6S running iOS 11.1.2. I was running Electra 1.0-1.0.2 with no issues whatsoever until CoolStar released 1.0.3. I realized that my phone's unlock animation was getting a lot laggier, apps were opening slower, etc. I just took off the 1.0.3 version, rebooted my device, and then jailbroke with the 1.0.2 version, and everything is back to normal now. Has anyone else had the same experience as me where their phone was working fine with 1.0.2 and it got slower with 1.0.3? I think CoolStar even said that 1.0.3 was going to make your phone a bit slower, but at least the freeze issue would be fixed. Please let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/iAppleLuvr
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion]Way to bypass jailbreak detection on Electra

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 04:48 PM PST

    Hi guys. Just found out today that [[tsProtector 8+]] is working on my electra jailbroken devices. Banking apps and Uber driver app which detected jailbroken state, eventually working as good as in nonjailbroken mode. Might be good for other that need to bypass the jb state :)

    Edited/disclaimer: i copied it from my old 4s. and download it directly from bigboss repo not working maybe because the payment still not available in electra cydia. cheers!

    submitted by /u/boilbeak
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] Remember Tinct Tweak? It works with Electra 1.0.x iOS 11.1.2

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 11:41 AM PST

    The tweak [[Tinct]] 1.4~beta1 by Charlie Hewitt works with Electra on iOS 11.1.2

    The tweak customizes almost all prominent UI elements of the OS.

    I installed it manually and it works perfectly and fully functional.

    I believe the tweak was abandoned and last update for was for iOS 8.

    Enjoy it ..

    Edit: You can also install the .deb by placing it anywhere using ssh/ Filza then navigate to it's directory using a terminal then run: dpkg -i tweakname.deb

    Edit 2: Please exclude Safari & WhatsApp from the Excluded Apps panel in the tweak preference. It crashes Safari when trying to use the keyboard inside webpages. WhatsApp works only with Blended Enabled

    submitted by /u/Kalllal
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] The backstory of the Electra jailbreak, and how it eventually turned into a nightmare

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 12:58 AM PST

    [question] is there any tweak that gets rid of the "swipe up to unlock" text on the lock screen?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 09:16 PM PST

    [Discussion] Toronto Police using Stingray snooper, any way to force 3/4G Data?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 08:52 AM PST

    TLDR: Just found out that Toronto Police are using a cellphone signal snooper called a Stingray device. https://www.reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/826057/two_years_after_they_said_they_didnt_toronto/

    This tool exploits a weakness in 2G data that allows them to listen to what you are saying. The tool BLOCKS 3/4G Data to force phones into 2G. If someone trys to call 911, there may be issues or the stingray will re-route your call thru 2G.

    Is there any way to force your phone to use 3/4G and not 2G data??

    submitted by /u/NichoNico
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel