• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 6, 2018

    iOS Gaming Eliminate Pro (by ngmoco)

    iOS Gaming Eliminate Pro (by ngmoco)


    Eliminate Pro (by ngmoco)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 03:56 AM PST

    Just browsing through old games in my purchased list and stumbled across this game, it was one of my favourite FPS games on iOS and remember it being great. Anyone got any idea what happened to the company/franchise? Any suggestions of games like it, from people that played it?

    submitted by /u/Long_Man_7
    [link] [comments]

    Ghostbusters World is the AR ghost-capturing app Pokemon GO fans are dreaming of!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 02:03 AM PST

    Is Strain Tatic worth it?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 12:41 AM PST

    Best "Euro Truck" type game?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 01:41 AM PST

    There are loads on the store, but what is the best or closest to PCs Euro Truck Simulator 2. Would ideally have to have MFI support too.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/chit76
    [link] [comments]

    Read Only Memories: Type-M on the App Store. Free to try.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 01:17 AM PST

    I am trying to remember the name of a game that was featured a while back :(

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 08:04 PM PST

    Hello guys,

    Sorry for the rather irritating post, but a while back there was this game on Game of the Day, probably in January or December? It had this artsy/cartoony reindeer-man on it and it seemed like an abstract-ish game. I was wondering if anyone knew the name of it?? Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/Kitchu
    [link] [comments]

    Any good idle games worth checking out?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 10:15 AM PST

    Idle Incremental Clicker

    Give me recommendations please 😊

    submitted by /u/jayraxx
    [link] [comments]

    Any games like chromatic souls?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 07:07 AM PST

    Turn based, portrait, rpg. Loved the game, although the end game got a little too grindy but hasent been updated in almost a year :(

    submitted by /u/only1rob
    [link] [comments]

    Best mfi controller?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 06:24 AM PST

    What's the best controller that ALLOWS me to keep my phone case on? Any ideas? My phone case is a battery and hard to get on and off but I want to be able to attach the whole thing to a controller.

    submitted by /u/Findalflin
    [link] [comments]

    I have £0.67p to spend. Is there anything I can buy for that?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2018 05:48 AM PST

    Any games similar to Rogue Hearts

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:04 PM PST

    Looking for a RPG/turn based game where you can level up your character and craft gear and so on. Rogue hearts is the ball park I'm shootings for! Thanks

    submitted by /u/admir1387
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best poker game?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 11:15 AM PST

    Where you're actually facing real people.

    submitted by /u/FlashTheCamper
    [link] [comments]

    Tales of Gaia has Soft Launched

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 06:28 PM PST

    MMO that is not an mmorpg?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 08:49 PM PST

    So I really haven't gotten into mmorpg's....seems like all you do is go questing around and the combat systems with a bunch of combos or tapping don't interest me.

    But I like multiplayer online games, and like the world aspect of mmorpgs. I do not like twitchy games like fps.

    I have liked world of warships blitz (Although the tank blitz was too twitchy for me on the iPad) and I play clash and I guess I liked the original world of Warcraft on the pc and archeage was sorta ok, but villagers and heroes is way to questy.

    So I'd like an mmo, with world in it, that isn't an mmorpg type game. If that makes any sense.

    submitted by /u/bspooky
    [link] [comments]

    Speed Up 3D - Feedback / Beta Testers

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 03:33 PM PST

    In the last few months I developed an update for my endless runner Speed Up 3D Short gameplay video

    I always searching for some feedback and ideas for further improvements. Perhaps anyone here wanna to test the game. Just write me a message with your Apple ID and I'll send you a TestFlight invitation.

    submitted by /u/marvpaul
    [link] [comments]

    Which one should i play from this list/which one is most FUN

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 04:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel