• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 4, 2018

    iOS Gaming Any iOS game that is like the single player portion of Clash of Clans?

    iOS Gaming Any iOS game that is like the single player portion of Clash of Clans?


    Any iOS game that is like the single player portion of Clash of Clans?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 02:19 AM PST

    Really liked the base-building and single player campaign portion, but wasn't in a clan so after a while I hit the plateau where I get raided for about the same amount of resources I could create and just piddled out from there.

    submitted by /u/ccrunn3r4lif3
    [link] [comments]

    Does “the trail” have an end game at all and is it good?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 12:26 AM PST

    Is there any game like “The Incredible Machine” for iOS?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 12:21 PM PST

    I have looked everywhere and can't find a thing remotely close. It seems like such a huge missing opportunity IMO because I had so much fun with that game as a kid and a modernized version would be perfect for the iPad.

    Am I missing any? Any projects to follow? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mikooster
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for long game with good story/replay ability. Something like This War Of Mine, Fallout, Don't Starve with item collection, upgrades etc.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 04:50 PM PST

    Like the above states, I'm using an iPad Pro 12.5 inch and would really love a game I can play over again with a deep story and lots of crafting and upgrading etc. I'm not a great fan of 8 bit game types but wouldn't rule it out. I don't have much money but don't mind buying something that would last a long time. I've heard good things about Transistor and Bastion but am unsure for some reason. Any help would be very much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TheBadBadBen
    [link] [comments]

    Any help on getting a deleted game?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:44 PM PST

    Anyone remember the Wreck it Ralph app? It had fix it felix jr, and 4 other mini games which I liked. I swear I downloaded but I can't find it on my account. Will it not show up since Disney removed the app? If anyone can help that would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/junaid_chhipa
    [link] [comments]

    Samsara Game is now out on the App Store - Puzzle/Adventure game

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:39 PM PST

    Any games like galaxy on fire 2?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 01:50 PM PST

    Really love how theres a world to explore with trading (like the old galtrader!)

    The galaxy on fire 3 amd subdivision infinity dont really seem to have the trading aspect. And I havent found others with similar epically fun space battles.

    Any other games combine these?

    submitted by /u/curiousjosh
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for (preferably) free iOS games that I can play with one hand. Can you guys name some of your favorites?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 10:47 AM PST

    Right now I play flow free and clash royale, and that's about it. Suggestions would be nice, thanks.

    submitted by /u/savageduck69
    [link] [comments]

    Racing Games

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 01:43 PM PST

    Are there any good realistic racing games that is multiplayer (wifi) but you can also play it offline? If not are there any good realistic racing games you would recommend with wifi?

    submitted by /u/OoglyyBooglyy
    [link] [comments]

    Games like Star Wars : Podracing?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 08:08 PM PST

    Anyone know if any racing type games that have interesting visuals like Podracer?

    submitted by /u/joebobmcgeeman
    [link] [comments]

    Part Time UFO Question

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 06:08 PM PST

    Where the heck is the urchin on ocean 3? I have 3 stars on every level up to this one.

    EDIT: I found a YouTube video showing it. He's in front of the fisherman, possibly moving back and forth.

    submitted by /u/cat_toe_marmont
    [link] [comments]

    Any games like Vikings An Archers Journey?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 02:12 PM PST

    With the lack of content for this game I'd love to play something similar, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Runescapeisokay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel