• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 1, 2018

    Apple Watch Do we really pair Watches often enough to have a quick-access 3D Touch shortcut?!

    Apple Watch Do we really pair Watches often enough to have a quick-access 3D Touch shortcut?!


    Do we really pair Watches often enough to have a quick-access 3D Touch shortcut?!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:37 PM PST

    I think I got this, I might need new running shoes though.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:36 AM PST

    After thinking I didn’t need the cellular, I broke down and bought it. Not sure how much I’ll use it but it’s not to have!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 06:48 PM PST

    I bought my series 2 watch the day it was available but this is my first ever perfect month

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 03:24 PM PST

    Am I really that much of a fat ass, Watch?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 06:37 AM PST

    Link your setups! This my favorite of many combinations.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:48 AM PST

    Did anyone’s monthly challenges work right?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 02:14 AM PST

    Completed feb challenge no badge

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:13 AM PST

    I did all 32 15 minutes workouts last month and though I reached my move goal, I didn't get the badge for the reach goal as I deserve. Any fix?

    submitted by /u/leontes
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have to swing your arm while walking?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 04:53 AM PST

    Sometimes it's cold and I have my hands in my pockets. I remember reading you have to swing your arms for the watch to see the activity.

    I just want the most accurate reading

    submitted by /u/EP9
    [link] [comments]

    Monthly challenge Megathread

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 04:38 AM PST

    Perfect Months! Over 100 day Streak! ��

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:54 PM PST

    Got a new Series 2 Space Black SS

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 12:44 AM PST

    We don't have stainless steel S3 in my country, so I sold my aluminium Sport S3 and get an S2 Space Black SS. Here's my setup(s)

    http://i.imgur.com/wjbcI64.jpg

    submitted by /u/faqsham
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge success recognition issues?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 06:40 AM PST

    So my challenge for Feb was to double my move goal 6 times. I doubled for the 4th time on Friday the 24th, and for the 5th time on the 25th. The faded medal clearly said I'd done it 5 of the 6 times so far as of that night. Yesterday, the last day of the month I doubled for the 6th time yet it wasn't recognized as completed on the achievements area when I clearly accomplished this challenge.

    Has anyone else had issues like this? Is it ridiculous that I want this corrected? Am I being dumb? Can I write Apple to fix this(lol)?

    submitted by /u/Unemployed321
    [link] [comments]

    WatchKit limitations the cause of limited 3rd party watch apps

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:08 PM PST

    Cheapest Apple Watch Charger

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 04:51 AM PST

    Can anyone recommend one please?

    submitted by /u/rossimeister
    [link] [comments]

    Spark Email - Read full mail?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 04:13 AM PST

    Hi, I really love Spark as an email cvlient on my iPhone and would loe to also use it on the watch. However, it seems like every email that isn't very short is just not displayed on the watch. I can click "get email" but all it does is display (use handoff to see more on he phone". Is there an optio I have overlooked that lets me see/read the full email on the watch? Outlook does allow to do so but I would hate to have to use that over Spark.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cowcreamer
    [link] [comments]

    Turned off notifications and it's taken a huge load off me.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 09:04 AM PST

    Recently been in a rut, I haven't been talking to as many people as I used to. The notifications weren't happening on my wrist nearly as often, and it was making me anxious that I wasn't conversing with someone. At that point, I turned off all notifications going to my watch. I use it now for strictly timekeeping and activity monitoring (it's a first gen so it can't do too much anyway).

    But let me tell you. Now that I know I don't have any notifications coming to my wrist, I feel so much better. I'm not constantly waiting on that text to not show up. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off.

    Just goes to show you how connected we are to these devices, and that some separation from them isn't necessarily a bad thing.

    submitted by /u/scuba_steve94
    [link] [comments]

    People who have owned the sport loop band for a while ...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:18 PM PST

    How's it holding up? Velcro still work? Colors fading?

    I've had mine for about a month — and love it — but only wear it for working out really (leather for everything else).

    submitted by /u/factualwords
    [link] [comments]

    February challenge lost a few thousand from the move total today??

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:52 PM PST

    A friend and I both lost a few thousand from our move totals as calculated by the feb challenge today. Calculated last night what would be needed to complete it and after reaching that total tonight the achievement is showing a total several thousand short of the total needed to earn the achievement.

    Has anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/lovin_
    [link] [comments]

    Been having a rough day. I thought this was a nice gesture from the Siri watch face that I haven’t seen before.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 09:51 PM PST

    RESEARCH SHOWS APPLE WATCH KARDIABAND DETECTS HEART ARRHYTHMIA

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel