• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 4, 2018

    Apple Macbook White text keeps showing up in the corner of my screen

    Apple Macbook White text keeps showing up in the corner of my screen


    White text keeps showing up in the corner of my screen

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 04:39 PM PST

    Help my soul. here is a pic: https://ibb.co/h7yqv7

    Also, when ever I type something like Facebook on safari (to go to Facebook) it opens FaceTime. Same for other apps with similar words and stuff

    submitted by /u/bomdiggity10
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Pro sign while charging.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 04:14 PM PST

    I just unboxed my Macbook Pro and I'm currently charging it, I can't see any charging signs from the sides. Would it make a sign at some time or I have to keep opening the screen and see the percentage myself?

    submitted by /u/majiig
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro 2016 vs 2017.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 05:05 AM PST

    I was hoping to buy my first MacBook after having been a Linux user for a long time. I was going to buy the 2017 13" 3.1GHz i5 256GB 8GB with TocuhBar (default one on the Apple site). However one seller mentioned he has the 2016 13" 2.9GHz i5 512GB 8GB with TouchBar as well which is about 150$ cheaper than the 2017 one and it has more storage.

    I was wondering whether I should go with the 2017 one or is the 2016 one good enough? Is the keyboard too much of a hassle and worth paying more for lesser storage (and a better processor)?

    I am a Computer Science student so my usage is mainly programming (mainly Python) and browsing and video if that helps. The disk space isn't too much of a concern but the larger space would be nice.

    submitted by /u/HighBrrSaga
    [link] [comments]

    Apple's 2018 MacBook MIGHT Lose ThePhysical Keyboard. Here We Go...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 04:43 PM PST

    is it possible to change the new macbook 2016 keyboard to the second generation butterfly keyboard

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 02:10 AM PST

    The first generation butterfly keyboard in the new macbook 2016 works really bad... I read that the second generation is much better. Is it possible to change it? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/badou517
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel