• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 28, 2018

    Apple TV Chrono Trigger now available for Apple TV, syncs with iOS

    Apple TV Chrono Trigger now available for Apple TV, syncs with iOS


    Chrono Trigger now available for Apple TV, syncs with iOS

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 01:25 PM PST

    Apple TV tips and tricks

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:30 AM PST

    For baseball fans, how does mlb tv look?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:42 PM PST

    Im getting an apple 4k tv tommorrow and wondering how picture looks for mlb tv. Just like cable?better?

    submitted by /u/WalkWithElias69
    [link] [comments]

    Curious to know about Apple TV experiences.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 02:54 PM PST

    I'm looking at buying the 4K Apple TV and I am curious to know y'alls experience with it! I would be using apps like Hulu for Live TV, YouTube, and more of the sort. Thank you in advance for sharing!

    submitted by /u/emperorfett
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if Vudu will ever support HDR on Apple TV or when FandangoNOW will come with an Apple TV app?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 01:58 PM PST

    Or if Fandango plans on releasing an app one day* ?

    submitted by /u/BewareOfUser
    [link] [comments]

    Locking remotes to a single Appletv when you have multiple.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 06:40 PM PST

    We have 2 appletv 4ks in our house now on 2 different but on right above/below each other. Is there a way to lock the remotes to only work with 1 appletv each?

    submitted by /u/Breakzer
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube - Start From Beginning

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 06:12 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to restart a video from the beginning? Help.

    submitted by /u/girthfingers
    [link] [comments]

    Apps integrated with the TV app?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:26 PM PST

    Is there a list of the apps that integrate with the TV app somewhere? How would I know if, for example, PlayStation Vue or Sling integrate with it?

    submitted by /u/mbcook
    [link] [comments]

    Fore update "watched" status?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:54 AM PST

    I've updated the "watched" status of several series on iTunes on my PC however, that won't translate over to my Apple TV. How can I force my ATV to update the "watched" status?

    submitted by /u/vegancoder30
    [link] [comments]

    Disney movies in Apple 4k tv

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 01:42 PM PST

    Hey guys! Since Disney is not currently allowing 4k movies on the apple tv 4k. Do you guys think that once they do, they will convert the current HD movies to 4K if they decide to sell them at the $20.00 price on the iTunes store?

    submitted by /u/The_chosen_turtle
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to stream my digital movies without computer or router

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 11:11 AM PST

    I just changed my internet provider to ATT and it came with a modem/router in one. It has 2 USB ports, but after a little looking online they are not usable for anything. I would like to just use it rather than hooking up my router to it. I have always used an external hard drive plugged into the router to stream my movies. I would rather not use my computer to stream from since then I would have to have it running with Plex. I did that years ago and it was slow and choppy.

    Is there somewhere I can upload all my content and then stream to the Apple TV?

    submitted by /u/nothingfinal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel