• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 28, 2018

    Apple Macbook Battery or Magport?

    Apple Macbook Battery or Magport?


    Battery or Magport?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 10:17 PM PST

    Hey everyone, Ive had this problem with my early 2014 Macbook air, ever since water damage, I've tried every solution to have my battery charge, after months of not touching it the light had come on ,and hit a max battery percentage of 24%,and go past,and slowly decreased back to 0% after days of use slowly.After months later and leaving it for a month, I finally bought a new battery, thinking this was the problem, after replacing the battery and resetting the SMC , the mac turns on at 0% still,regardless of a new battery. Although charging still no light,and battery no charging , im in desperate help.

    submitted by /u/Thouxanbankai
    [link] [comments]

    body makes pressure on fan

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 09:52 PM PST

    I fell on my macbook pro and body has dented a little bit and that caused pressure on fan. so fan doesnt run properly. is there any way to fix it without body top replacement because apple doesnt cover accidental damage in canada

    submitted by /u/westdabestdb
    [link] [comments]

    Fully erased hard drive but it says unable to reinstall software.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 05:20 PM PST

    Just I just did the most secure erase of my hard drive due to me wanting to sale, and I read after the erase was completed which took multiple hours, that id be able to select the reinstall software option to reboot my MacBook Pro mid 2010 model.

    Here is a screen shot of what shows after I enter my apple ID to request the software reboot. https://imgur.com/a/kw6r4

    Im pretty sure this is like the last step required before im able to sale and of course ive spent too much time trying to figure it out so now im here. Im going to be very happy and appreciated if someone can get this fixed for me.

    submitted by /u/PurpleFlowers5
    [link] [comments]

    Have late Aluminum late 2008 MacBook, how to upgrade?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:23 PM PST

    I've got this MacBook and I'm trying to upgrade. What's the highest software and how to get it? Is it Sierra?

    submitted by /u/Itswhatireallyreally
    [link] [comments]

    Best adapter for Ethernet port? Cannot figure out which one is better

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:21 PM PST

    I have a MacBook Air (A1466 i7), is it better to have the USB 3 adapter or thunderbolt adapter? Off brand or Apple brand?

    submitted by /u/Helpp
    [link] [comments]

    Best mail app for Mac?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 11:23 AM PST

    I use the default app but sometimes when I email someone I can't choose which account it sends from because I have multiple account. I heard good things about spark, which app do you guys use?

    submitted by /u/BandoCommando
    [link] [comments]

    My computer gets stuck like this and never seems to start up. Could I get some help please?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 03:57 PM PST

    2016 vs 2017 MacBook Pro 13 - Windows question

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 11:38 AM PST

    Assuming a price of $1,189 for a refurbished 2016 MacBook Pro, or $1,081 for a 2017 MacBook Pro, I'm trying to decide which would be better for running with Windows.

    The Apple refurbished 2016 MacBook Pro is 2.0 Ghz i5 with 8gb memory and 256GB storage. The brand new 2017 MacBook Pro is 2.3 Ghz i5 with 8gb memory and 128GB storage. Both have a one year warranty.

    Would the 2016 model with twice the storage but slower processor and memory run noticeably different than the 2017? I've read that installing Windows, depending on the method, can take up a significant portion of storage so I don't want to run out of space. On the other hand, most of my docs, photos and videos are stored in the cloud so I don't need storage for much else.

    submitted by /u/mtbr360
    [link] [comments]

    Charging port is dented. Am I fucked or is this fixable

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:04 AM PST

    I really don't know what caused it. AFAIK I didn't drop anything on it

    Edit: I posted some pics but are unable to see them on mobile. Not near my Mac atm

    Edit 2: https://imgur.com/a/uDHom also out of warranty

    submitted by /u/CheesePuffys
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Air not charging

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 06:18 AM PST

    My father received some Macbook Air but for some reason the battery is not charging and has a warning that it has to be replaced. I used Windows all my life and I'm not sure if this is actually the case or if there's just some bug in the OS where I need to reset something. Pretty sure the unit is new and untouched basing from the whole unboxing experience but the model is probably an older one considering it has an Intel 5000 Graphics Card (probably around 2015) so I'm not dismissing the idea that the battery might have died over time due to it not being used. I have done the SMC reset to be sure but I'm not sure myself if I have done it correctly. Hoping you guys can help me as I have little experience with Apple products besides some iPhones I owned years ago. This will probably be one hell of a battery replacement if that is the case, considering Apple.

    submitted by /u/hapibanana
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook case

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:34 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel