• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 27, 2017

    iPhone iPhone 5s power/lock button is hard to press. It’s kind of stuck. Anyone know how to fix?

    iPhone iPhone 5s power/lock button is hard to press. It’s kind of stuck. Anyone know how to fix?


    iPhone 5s power/lock button is hard to press. It’s kind of stuck. Anyone know how to fix?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 07:45 PM PDT

    How to fix?

    submitted by /u/trepap
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my partner's hand-me-down iPhone 6 w/ case. Looking for some gadget that will enable me to carry it around when it's not in my purse.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 04:16 PM PDT

    Let me just preface this by saying that I have been using a prepaid cellphone for years, and it was small enough to fit in a pocket if necessary. The iPhone 6 w/ the case we bought (partner insisted I get one @ the AT&T store, so that's $40 down the drain if I need a whole new case) is too big to fit into most of my pockets. I'm looking for some gadget that would provide a lanyard or some such thing so I could wear it around my neck or around my wrist when I'm not carrying a purse but that would attach onto the current case. Is this a fool's errand? Thanks for any direction.

    submitted by /u/sadatay
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Dying At 20%+

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 06:05 PM PDT

    My iPhone 6, which i've had for over 2 years, has been having this problem for about two days now. When the battery reaches about 20ish percent, the phone dies. When I plug it in and it begins to reboot, it shows the apple logo, and then crashes again, shows the apple logo again, crashes again, rinse and repeat. Finally turns on after doing this for about 10 minutes, but as soon as it gets back to the 20ish percent it crashes again. I tried doing a hard reboot, no luck. I tried doing a factory restore and then restoring a backup, no luck.

    Is there something wrong with the battery or is there still a chance that this is a software error?

    submitted by /u/maanavlink
    [link] [comments]

    Right side of my earpods wont work!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 09:36 PM PDT

    So yeah the right side does work, but only the sound of bass or whatever it is of the music but whenever i try to push the center button in the remote of it the sound comes back to normal... i tried opening it but i dont know how to fix it or i i might just get it worse... so anyone wanna help me here? thanks

    submitted by /u/daryl2000
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on "Verifiying Update" when trying to Update my IPhone 6 Software to IOS 11

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 05:34 PM PDT

    iPhone 6

    I've tried turning the screen on and off and on and off as the help website said

    I also powered off my iPhone by holding the power button, as well as holding down both the power and the circle button to do a reset, twice.

    I do not want to plug my phone into my computer

    Help

    submitted by /u/MGSCG
    [link] [comments]

    Recovering deleted messages/conversation without a backup

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 09:09 PM PDT

    Hi there!

    I'm trying to recover a conversation which I accidentally deleted a while back.

    I have never backed up my phone, so I unfortunately don't have the option of simply restoring the phone from a backup. Am I wasting my time, or is there a way to recover those messages?

    I've tried a few of the "recovery" software applications out there but they don't seem to be able to find anything hidden away on my phone.

    Any advice would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/tacitry
    [link] [comments]

    The Mystery of the Missing Text Messages!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 08:01 PM PDT

    I was a long time iPhone user, but I've been using Google's Project Fi for most of this year. My used Nexus 5x broke and I wasn't up for paying for a Pixel, so I switched back to Verizon and now have a gently used iPhone 6s. My Nexus stopped turning on 8 days ago and I just got my iPhone 6s hooked up tonight. So my question is: How do I get all of the texts that came in during those 8 days since they were never technically received by my old phone and didn't come in when my number was activated on my iPhone? Thank you in advance to anyone who can help! :)

    (Also posted on r/iphone)

    submitted by /u/nosirrags
    [link] [comments]

    activation lock

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 07:11 PM PDT

    hi,

    i bought an iphone 5s from craiglist.

    While buying the phone, i made sure that findmyiphone is disabled and i removed his icloud account bymyself.

    When i reached home, i did a factory reset and now its asking the old owner's appleid and pwd to activate iphone.

    What did i do wrong and why is it like this?

    submitted by /u/newto_denver
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 6 New lightning port, New Battery. Still draining fast and not charging with a Original Charger.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 06:35 PM PDT

    I've Fixed my Iphone 6. Changed the Battery and Changed the Charging port but still draining fast and does not charge using an original apple charger. Tried using a 3rd party wire and adapter and it's charging.

    submitted by /u/joshuasaur09
    [link] [comments]

    Need to reset iPhone 6 without locking the phone back to a carrier...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 06:07 PM PDT

    I had my phone unlocked by a third party and the last time I reset it locked me back to that carrier and I had to pay to unlock it again. Is there a way to avoid re-locking it but still delete everything to sell it? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/sgreen425
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone completely destroyed. But I don't want to buy a new phone yet 'cos I am waiting for the iPhone x. Can At&t provide a phone until I can get the x? Apple won't.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 05:33 PM PDT

    Has anyone experienced the same? Any suggestions? Help?

    submitted by /u/hkareeno
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone icon parallax stops working

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 04:55 PM PDT

    So this is an issue I had with iOS 10 and I'm still having with iOS 11. I have activated both background and icon parallax (deactivated option for reduced movement). While the background seems to work fine with the movement of my phone, the icons do not. Whenever I restart the phone they immediately work, but they stop working after I open the first app.

    Did someone else have this issue? How can I fix it?

    EDIT: Apparently, the issue happens once I open up the widget screen

    submitted by /u/Nheuro
    [link] [comments]

    Voice recording maximum length

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 11:00 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7. What is the maximum length of a Voice Memos (the app that came preinstalled on the iPhone) that can be recorded?

    submitted by /u/alyse0688
    [link] [comments]

    my touchscreen is acting weird

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 10:21 AM PDT

    for example when im typing i first have to select a letter(so a black box signals i have selected that letter) then double press it to write the letter and either select a new letter to write a new one or just doubel press to write the same letter again....?? another issue with this is that i cant swipe my screen up or down at all....

    submitted by /u/LampaJunior
    [link] [comments]

    No service after replacement?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 01:30 PM PDT

    I used my replacement service or whatever, and I've got everything moved from my icloud and it's hooked up to my wifi, but it says it doesn't have service. I have an iphone 7.

    Anyone?

    submitted by /u/Renders94
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 5s green tint on screen

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 12:49 PM PDT

    Basically, home human strenght was applied (Dont ask how) on the phone screen and since then theres some green tint on specific angles.

    It always seems to be shifting from right upper corner to middle and sometimes its all fine again. It gets really annoying and im wondering do i need to replace the whole screen or just the backlight?

    Theres a video

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxnYfshkg1VMT01SMks0SmlRSXk5UVJVdGNOcWZFOEU0WGRR/view

    submitted by /u/Tomlibux
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud Photos won't go away

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 12:26 PM PDT

    I have iCloud Photos enabled on my iPhone. A couple of days ago I backed up all my photos to my Windows computer through the iCloud utility and also backed them up to a different spot using the Windows Photos app. I had the photos deleted from the iPhone by the Photos app. The Photos app on my iPhone was free of photos...for a little while.

    My iCloud photos have come back on the iPhone and I'm not sure exactly how it happened. Are they syncing with the iCloud folder on my computer? Did I miss something that would really and truly delete them from iCloud?

    submitted by /u/sniktter
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 Plus kind of slow

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 12:01 PM PDT

    Hey everybody,

    First of all sorry if this post is in the wrong sub.

    I've been having this very annoying problem for a while - I have an iPhone 6 Plus and it has been kind of slow and laggy for a long time, and especially after the iOS 11 update.

    For example - I open up Viber and I have to wait a solid 3-5 seconds for the messages to show up, same with Messenger, even with iMessage. Facebook app is very slow, multi-tasking is laggy, animations are not smooth - as a whole the phone is useable, but kind of annoying.

    Now I know my phone is like 3 generations old and this is to be expected, but just wanted to ask if any of you have any idea if the issue can be fixed.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/papafrangu
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to send a somewhat big text message to potential contacts for sales, but it seems with Verizon carriers (or more), the texts come In five different separate texts, how do I fix this to send one big giant text?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 11:25 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 6s (tMOBILE) and I went to settings already and Turned off 'SMS texting feature off when iMessage isn't available' which I'm assuming sends out an MMS text but it still did not fix the problem. Is there anyway that I can make sure that my text signs out as one big giant tax to any and everyone of my contacts? Thanks in advance for the help

    submitted by /u/imwilliamtho
    [link] [comments]

    IOS - 11.0.1 Messages

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 11:25 AM PDT

    My issues is I have fat fingers. When I use Messages I keep opening App Store for Imessage. Is there a way to remove the App Store link at the bottom of messages?

    submitted by /u/Lost-Lurker
    [link] [comments]

    Can't back up my iPhone via iCloud

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 05:34 AM PDT

    I have 5GB of storage, maybe 50MB is only on it, but I can't backup my iPhone because message says it's full. I tried to turn off Photos from being backed up, because they would take all my storage, but I'm not sure I did it properly. I went to iCloud settings, unchecked iCloud photo library, but when I try to turn off "My Photo Stream", I get message "Turning off Photo Stream will delete Photo Stream photos from your iPhone". I'm hesitant to turn this option off, because I don't know whether it'll delete photos from my iPhone or not. My guess it's Photos that are taking up much space, because I don't see what would take so much space for backing up (5GB).

    submitted by /u/CoreySerbia
    [link] [comments]

    Albums showing up as each individual song/Recently added shows songs not albums

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 08:38 AM PDT

    On iOS11 on an iPhone 8. When I drag and drop mp3s via manually manage music in iTunes onto my phone, it then displays every single song as an album under the Albums tab. Similarly, Recently Added used to just show albums that were added, whereas now it shows every single song. Additionally, it is only showing me one artist in the Artists tab (the one album I've bought directly from iTunes).

    I've tried dragging by folder, by multiple folders, by just the files within a folder, and every once in awhile it works correctly but usually not. I'm using albums and files I've loaded onto previous phones dozens of times without issue. Any idea what's going on?

    Edit: I'm able to perfectly replicate this with every single album. Add it, it displays in Albums as each individual song. Delete it in iTunes from the phone. Add the files back. Bam, displays as one single album, correctly. So basically to add all my music I have to put it all on the phone, delete it, then re-add it. What the heck?

    3 Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Ku9gF

    submitted by /u/jordn613
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE ios 11 reacts on its own?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 04:39 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I installed ios 11 a couple days ago and now my phone is pressing buttons on its own an when I use Spotify it suddenly skips songs or forwards them without me doing anything. Siri activates itself too. I use my phone mostly with my apple earbuds maybe they are broken? It's really annoying and I hope you can help me, thanks <3

    submitted by /u/Paleo787
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshots UI

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 08:16 AM PDT

    When I first updated, when I took screenshots a preview would appear in the bottom left and I could tap it to edit it and such.

    Now there is no preview or even a screen flash to indicate a successful screenshot.

    Any help?

    submitted by /u/IKingofredlions
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 stuck in boot loop

    Posted: 26 Sep 2017 04:21 AM PDT

    I've had my iPhone 7 since June so it's fairly new and in good condition. It has periodically, since I got it, frozen up and restarted itself with no warning and for no reason. Last night it did the same thing but got stuck in a boot loop.

    I tried to do a google search on how to fix it, but no luck. A lot of the "help" and "how to fix it" articles I'm seeing are about jail broken phones or models prior to the 7 and those methods won't work - can't hold down a home button that isn't a real button and my phone is not jail broken.

    I currently have my phone plugged into my computer with iTunes open, but nothing. It's still looping and iTunes doesn't show it's connected.

    I'm planning on heading to the Apple Store right after work, but does anyone have any tips or ideas on what I can do to fix it myself?

    submitted by /u/beccame0w
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel