• Breaking News

    Friday, September 22, 2017

    iOS Gaming Xcom enemy within updated to 64bit

    iOS Gaming Xcom enemy within updated to 64bit


    Xcom enemy within updated to 64bit

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 09:37 PM PDT

    So looks like EA isn't going to update Peggle classic :(

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 03:26 AM PDT

    still 32 bit. Bought that and the update. Is there any way to save the app ?

    submitted by /u/iOSanjay
    [link] [comments]

    Minecraft’s big cross-platform update is here

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 04:15 PM PDT

    Can someone please tell me how much this full game costs?!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 08:47 PM PDT

    The Journey Down Chapter Three out now!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 11:12 PM PDT

    Do TellTale games go on sale ever?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 05:18 PM PDT

    I've just finished Tales of the Borderlands on my iPad and it was stunning. I've tried playing TellTale games on PS Vita and PS4 before but the iPad is just a perfect fit for the style.

    I really want to try another one (Wolf Among Us or Walking Dead?) but they're all so expensive. Do they ever go on sale or should I just bite?

    submitted by /u/BasicThuganomics
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between the “new” AR and the stuff that has been around for years?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 05:51 AM PDT

    Is it just a new set of tools for developers or something else?

    There has been many over the years like the UFO one, the scary haunted house one etc.

    I bought the new "Sky Guide AR" and honestly i dont see anything different than Star Walk that I have had for years.

    submitted by /u/rangerlump
    [link] [comments]

    My seemingly unpopular opinion: Morphite isn’t good

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 02:49 PM PDT

    I've been following the development of this game somewhat closely, and I have been looking forward to it for a while. I love of the idea of a no man's sky type of game mixed with metroidvania elements. That being said, I am massively disappointed with the game.

    The planets feel even more lifeless than no man's sky. The gunplay is clunky, which would be fine if the game didn't place such heavy emphasis on it. The AI is incredibly stupid. The space combat is awful and very boring, as you just sit in one place and shoot. And the side missions are even worse, with awful finicky controls and boring objectives (I couldn't even finish the marshmallow one). The fuel system essentially forces you to backtrack to planets you've been before, but there's really nothing of value to do on these planets the second time around.

    I will say I like the metroidvania aspect of it, but even that feels lacking. Two hours in and I haven't really run into any puzzles that are more than "shoot this to open that door." The story is also fine but it's nothing special and won't keep me around. The graphics are awesome, though.

    The game is honestly not very good. There's not much to do, and what is there is either clunky or boring. If you're on the fence, I'd say get any of the other great games out this week. I wish I had gotten the witness.

    submitted by /u/00ackbarssnackbar00
    [link] [comments]

    Is Through the Ages worth the money?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 10:19 PM PDT

    For those out there that have either already bought the app or have played the board game, is this something a fan of Sid Meier's Civilization games would enjoy?

    submitted by /u/TexasRed21
    [link] [comments]

    Finleys rescue officially released for free. For kids, adults and families

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 02:50 PM PDT

    My AR arcade game powARdup has hit the store!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 12:41 PM PDT

    Whatever happened to Jelly Car?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 04:07 PM PDT

    It was such a fun game and I really miss it.

    I have a lot of emotional attachment to it.

    submitted by /u/CrazyCowMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Are there Head-to-head multiplayer games like Clash Royale or Titanfall: Assault that aren't free-to-play-pay-to-win-ish?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 10:59 AM PDT

    Like, I know both of those games have a freemium model (whether it is or is not pay to win) and I'm looking for something multiplayer that ISN'T freemium... does it exist?

    submitted by /u/bbqturtle
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of any game like time pilot?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 02:29 PM PDT

    Cookie Run: Oven Break Season 2! Freebies included.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 07:31 PM PDT

    ARKit drone simulator

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 03:31 PM PDT

    Heroes Of Ark by Hao Liang Tan: Anyone personally tried this game? Is it good?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 06:13 PM PDT

    Any rpg suggestions exclusively to mobile?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 10:32 AM PDT

    TL;DR need a good rpg that can only be played on mobile that doesn't have cheesy p2w limits

    Us rpg buffs know all the classics are on the App Store. Dragon quest, final fantasy, Phantasy Star, etc. I'm looking for a great rpg experience that will really draw me in that is only for the mobile platform.

    I'd prefer pay to play, since I don't want to be held back by any time restrictions, actions for the day, nothing is worse than getting sucked in to a good time and hitting a wall that asks you for money.

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/Jb105
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite iOS games?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 03:42 PM PDT

    I'm looking for games to play.

    submitted by /u/Mediocre19
    [link] [comments]

    Games similar to KingHunt?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2017 10:20 AM PDT

    Updated the wife phone to iOS11 and this damn game is not working with iOS11. Eife is mad as hell. I need a similar game like this. Free or Paid. thanks

    submitted by /u/robahearts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel