• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 24, 2017

    iOS Gaming XCOM: Enemy Within has been updated for 64 bit

    iOS Gaming XCOM: Enemy Within has been updated for 64 bit


    XCOM: Enemy Within has been updated for 64 bit

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 02:25 AM PDT

    Inside coming to iOS!!! (and switch)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 07:59 PM PDT

    Best game(s) $1.99 or less

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 08:34 AM PDT

    I have a visa debit card with enough money to either get a 1.99 app or two .99 cent apps. What should I get?

    submitted by /u/Patriots_Sixers
    [link] [comments]

    Any good multiplayer games?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 06:12 AM PDT

    Fun games like block fortress & duel

    submitted by /u/Gunshot651
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Life Simulator 2017 - The Future! (Part 1, The Education System)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 07:43 AM PDT

    Hi there!

    I've been hard at work planning and testing some new ideas for Life Simulator 2017!

    I'm here to ask for input/feedback on some of those ideas, and to see if you guys, the players, have any suggestions on how I could improve.

    (I'd recommend trying the game if you haven't, just so you have a better idea on how everything works)

    First off, I understand that a lot of the game is hard to understand. Not because it's a difficult game, just because everything is kind of, jumbled together - - which just leads to a very confusing interface for newer players...

    To combat this, I'm deciding that I first have to change the way that a lot of our core mechanics work. This will start with the education system, then our jobs system - and then we'll be completely revamping our locations system.

    https://imgur.com/F7oQzWK

    Here's an example of what I've done thus far, for those of you that have played - you'll notice that the screen is much more organised and the information is displayed quite linearly - whereas in the older version I'd have a selection of tabs that would each take you to a different set of courses and it was just a confusing mess.

    Now I've opted for a much cleaner design, combining both the "Class" and "College" component of the game so that now, the player will attend a class, and gain a point for that particular subject, which eventually leads to them unlocking a "qualification".

    In my opinion, this system will make everything much more understandable by: reducing clutter, displaying only the information that the player needs and by providing a clear objective for the player.

    This system, however - will somewhat limit the players freedom. In previous versions, the player was able to select each course that they wanted to do individually - this allowed them to mix & match what classes they wanted to attend and the courses that they wanted to get qualifications for - now they are forced down a certain path.

    Because of the amount of screenspace we have freed up here though, we can now have a much larger variety of subjects and qualifications available for the player - this will allow us to create more jobs for the player to get too - which in my opinion is a much better approach than the one we already had.

    I'm here for your input though, I feel like these changes will improve the game, but that's coming from me - a developer, what do you guys, the players, think? Would you prefer a more streamlined progress system like the one I'm developing? Or the old, free to choose system, which was quite limited and confusing - but allowed you to play however you chose.

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/BlackBoxGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Which iPad Pro is better for gaming?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 09:05 AM PDT

    12.9 or 10.5 inches?

    submitted by /u/SoulLife9z
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an RPG to whet my “character building” whistle. Something with in-depth skill trees and stats, ideally story-driven

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 01:58 PM PDT

    Anybody have any recommendations? Titan Quest and Battleheart Legacy come to mind as comparisons to what I'm looking for in terms of skill building and whatnot. Thanks friends!

    submitted by /u/JazzyAndy
    [link] [comments]

    Does The Witness use iCloud saves?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 12:55 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting this on iOS, and it would be cool if I could play on whichever device I happen to have on hand. I wish reviews of the game were more clear on this one aspect, as it's one of the first things I look for in a universal app.

    submitted by /u/BAM521
    [link] [comments]

    Legend of Long Night - Fantasy iOS RTS in Beta.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 06:38 AM PDT

    Legend of Long Night is an RTS game (think Starcraft, Warcraft 3 etc) for iOS which entered Beta a few days ago. The company behind the game are of Chinese origin so I'm unsure of their reputation, or name to be honest.

    Anyway, started playing when I was invited and although the gameplay at the moment is limited (one race, select amount of buildings / mounts), I believe this game could be a really fun time sink in the future.

    There's a ladder at the moment (ranked PvP), as well as friendly 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 matches. After a short tutorial it's pretty simply to pick up and enjoy.

    The game doesn't use 'Energy' or anything so you can consistently play, however it works on upgrading your units and towers through cards earned from victories and gems. Beta Testers get a huge amount of gems daily to test however so don't worry about any of that.

    I can't work out the payment section so I'm not sure if this is going to turn into a huge money sink / whale game, but for now it's pretty fun and I'm enjoying it, could just do with a few more players.

    I'm paired with people within 20 seconds of playing Ladder queue, so there's a community there.

    You can check the Facebook page out (just search Legend of Long Night) and if you message them they will invite you to beta. I don't want to post links here because I'll just be called out as a shill / advertiser or whatever.

    Just sharing my two cents.

    My IGN is Kaelang if you wanna add me / ask questions or play a few matches. :)

    submitted by /u/Vuxadin
    [link] [comments]

    Give me some great Strategy games for iPhone

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 02:14 AM PDT

    Some like Battle of Polytopia, rather free but I don't mind paid. Thank you! :)

    submitted by /u/n3pstr
    [link] [comments]

    Where do you guys find your games?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 11:43 PM PDT

    Now that the TouchArcade app doesn't work in ios11, I'm having trouble finding new games to try out. The app had a great ability to find games before they became popular, so I'm wondering if you guys know of a similar app or website that can do this?

    Their website still isn't very good.

    submitted by /u/CologneCancer
    [link] [comments]

    Cool apps or games to play when youre high?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 08:21 PM PDT

    Finding new games in the new App Store

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 01:36 PM PDT

    I love finding new games, especially from smaller devs. Every Thursday I usually check out what was just released in a specific genre, but I can't seem to find a way to do this in the new App Store. Is there any way to do this?

    submitted by /u/xbtran
    [link] [comments]

    Complete list of all RPG games i played. Suggest a rpg for me to play!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2017 12:23 AM PDT

    If u have any games with lots of weapon/armor customization, grindy aspects,and etc. Please suggest! Basically all i play is mostly rpgs lol

    Games i played


    Crusaders of light Angry birds evolution Rpg toram online Tiny gladiators Sword of chaos Arena masters Dynasty warriors unleashed Swords and sandals 2 redux Manga frontier One piece treasure cruise Sword art online memory defrag Dragonball z dokkan battle Arcane dragons Legacy of discord Devilian MU origin HIT Tome of the sun Blazblue Rr Els evolution Pocket maplestory Kingdom hearts union Brave cross Brave frontier Age of wushu Bleach brave souls Storm of knight Soul seeker Heroes legend Zenonia series Knights and dragons Raid brigade Eternity warriors 4 Order and chaos Dungeon hunter series Wakfu raiders Dungeon boss Kritika the white knights Blades of brim Slayin Glorious quest League of angels Tap titans Summoners war Chain chronicle Chicken revolution warrior Epic empire Adventure town

    submitted by /u/FLUSH_Liu
    [link] [comments]

    Classic puzzlers

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 06:55 PM PDT

    Hi Reddit,

    I'm looking for some classic puzzle games, with some specific features in mind: * a repeatable, randomly generated puzzle that needs good logic/spatial/problem solving skills * no timers or Pay-To-Win features * no intrusive ads * gentle on the battery * offline play allowed

    Games that I've really enjoyed include * Tetris * Cablink * Slitherlink * Nonograms * Mathdoku/Sudoku

    Can you think of any paid or free games that are in this genre?

    submitted by /u/Soliloquy86
    [link] [comments]

    I’m very much enjoying the control in no mans land

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 02:22 PM PDT

    Was wondering what other games are like that in regards to controlling your character etc.....links would be appreciated thanks 😃

    submitted by /u/ttownt
    [link] [comments]

    Developer courteously leaves personal review in screenshot.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 08:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel