• Breaking News

    Monday, October 4, 2021

    iPhoneX iPhone X review video

    iPhoneX iPhone X review video


    iPhone X review video

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Here's a vid I made earlier this year about why I'm keeping the X instead of upgrading to the 12.

    With the 13 just released, I feel that my feeling are still pretty similar about upgrading and why the X is such a great phone.

    https://youtu.be/DJl47BXJsbM

    Hope you guys like and and feel free to remove if it's not appropriate for the page

    submitted by /u/AirPinch
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X in 2021

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm taking the leap from my 7 plus to iPhone X! I'm very excited, but I want to hear on how your X is in 2021.

    submitted by /u/Dreaminusa98
    [link] [comments]

    Current iPhone X user wondering when an update would be recommended…

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    So as the title says, I'm currently with an iPhone X… I bought it 2018 so as to have the price be lower, I just replaced the battery too bc the percentage was down to 77%… so now it's fully functioning. I'm wondering what iPhone should I wait for to make my upgrade worthwhile? I don't really like this years iPhone 13, I think it's more of an S upgrade, but whatever, other people do see it more attractive, however, I want to know if y'all think iPhone 14 is the better upgrade or if I should wait to like iPhone 15. I know we don't even know what they'll have as new features yet, just, what would be a good year cycle since 2018…. 4 years, 5? if u need any more info just lmkkk… thanks!

    submitted by /u/Rodolfo_Music
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 15

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, my iPhone X is currently on iOS 14.8 and I was wondering what the pros/cons of iOS 15 were in this device and if updating is worth it since we miss out on so many of the features with this phone model

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Hat6374
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel