• Breaking News

    Monday, October 4, 2021

    iOS Beta [iPadOS 15.1 (19B5052f)] iPad to M1 Mac Airplay - What is going on, haha.

    iOS Beta [iPadOS 15.1 (19B5052f)] iPad to M1 Mac Airplay - What is going on, haha.


    [iPadOS 15.1 (19B5052f)] iPad to M1 Mac Airplay - What is going on, haha.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    In the App Library, in an app category, when long pressing a group of 4 minimised apps with a notification badge with at least 1 a notification, it should surface which is/are the app/s with a notification.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    iOS 15.1 dev beta 2 - Siri chops off NFL scores

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    iOS 15.1 Beta 2 Video Play Issue

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    I am running iOS 15.1 beta 2 on my iPhone 13 Pro Max and have noticed I cannot play any video on any streaming service (Netflix, hbo max, Hulu, Disney+, prime video, and a few more that I have) except YouTube, which will work. They won't play videos streamed or downloaded and just display a message when I try to play them saying, "unable to play this title, try again later". I have restarted my phone, deleted and reinstalled the app, and everything else I could think of in that nature, but to no avail. Is anyone else having this issue? Or maybe (though I doubt it) even a fix? I'm assuming I'll have to wait till beta 3 (or beyond), but I'm mostly trying to see if it's just me. My unlock whole masked with Apple Watch also still doesn't work, which is the reason I updated lol. I have already submitted this issue to the feedback app, and recommend others with this issue do the same. (I would but a picture but it won't let me.)

    submitted by /u/Cuffuf
    [link] [comments]

    (iOS 15.1 Beta 2) Weird corners for the Stocks icon in Settings

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    iOS15.1B2 - lock screen shows 100% charged but control panel shows 93%.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Shazam Banners Not Opening

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    I hope this is the right place for this,but I can't find it anywhere else. Is anyone else having trouble with Shazam Banners that pop up when you use Shazam in the gadgets not opening, and if so how to fix the problem? I'm on IOS 14.7.1, and my app is updated to date.

    submitted by /u/GrapFruot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel