• Breaking News

    Monday, October 4, 2021

    Apple Help Can’t use the search bar?

    Apple Help Can’t use the search bar?


    Can’t use the search bar?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    iPhone 13 Pro gap above speaker grill, thoughts?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    So my photos are all on iCloud at 84.9GB. Why does it still take up 64GB on my phone? I have Optimize iPhone Storage turned on

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    Safari for iOS won’t display some pages that other browsers will

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    I've got an iPhone XR running iOS 15. This issue predates this version of iOS.

    Safari won't display certain webpages that other browsers have no trouble displaying. For example, I'm in Canada, so when I visit the Loblaws website to search for a product, I get no results displayed. The rest of the webpage shows up but no search results. If I used Chrome or Firefox, however, search results display just fine.

    I was previously using Ad Guard but disabled it thinking that might be the issue. I also turned off all of the experimental features in Safari but none of this helped. I honestly don't know what the issue could be. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/disneysmightyducks
    [link] [comments]

    What’s taking so long����The bar hasn’t moved in 2 days. will these photos and vids ever be restored? I have wifi connected all the time. How do I make it download faster?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    one airpod has no sound

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    my left airpod pro doesnt play audio and is in constant transparency mode and i cant change it. the right airpod works fine, please help

    submitted by /u/cockproblem
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 15 and crappy hotspot implementation

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    A new iPhone, upgrade of a couple of iPads later - I can't use my iPhone's hotspot in the car nor connect a couple of years old work laptop to it.

    After a bit of research I found that Apple had decided to switch hotspot in iOS15 to a new protocol WPA3. I applaud improving security but not if it leaves me without internet access.

    Can we somehow make Apple add a toggle in the hotspot config to choose between WPA2 and WPA3?

    submitted by /u/dc352
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air kernel panic

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Can't factory reset my iPad Mini 6

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    I just got my new iPad Mini 6 today and everything was working fine until it went into a black screen saying, "support.apple.com/ipad/restore." I followed the instructions on the site and it still won't turn on. I tried to DFU factory reset it but every time I try to restore it on my PC it says, "Software for this iPad is not currently available. Make sure you have the latest version of itunes and try again." I have the current 12.12.1.1 version of iTunes and my Windows is up to date. Anyone know how I could fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/elsemaj
    [link] [comments]

    Apple calendar not sending event invitations to more than one person

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Apple calendar will only send an event invitation alert/email to the first person I add to the event. The second or third person receives no notification whatsoever. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

    I'm running Big Sur version 11.6. and calendar version 11.0. I am sending invitations from an iCloud account to folks mostly with Gmail accounts. I have read about changing the iCloud settings so that you receive an email instead of an alert when you are invited to an event for those who use a Gmail address as their AppleID, but asking people to change that setting hasn't helped (plus, they all get the email properly if they are the first to be invited regardless of their settings).

    FWIW, I tested this and it also happens when invitations are sent from my iPhone. I've also found that recipients get a cancellation even if they never received the initial invitation.

    Your help is much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/felixflitwick
    [link] [comments]

    Appstore syncs download with ipad

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Whenever i download something on my iphone it automatically starts downloading that app on my ipad mini as well. How do i disable this feature ?

    submitted by /u/Yaboibaka
    [link] [comments]

    Got an apple watch from a lost and found raffle

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    How do I remove the activation lock so I can use it.

    I already factory reset it and during the setup to my phone is asked me to log in to its previous account.

    How do I bypass this and use it

    submitted by /u/NightOverlord
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix this (more details in comments)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Hi, how do I put this back on

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Not sure what happend with my photos

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    All 1,140 photos got deleted from my phone I have 640 right now I turned off my phone because my data wasn't working and my photos were removed there not in my iCloud neither what should I do or is there no hope I had precious photos

    submitted by /u/skilly_ok
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to restore iPad Pro 10.5, it had the unresppnsive touch

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get it out restore mode for about almost two hours using different cables and computers (mac and windows) and it always fails, it barely shows the apple logo on the ipad's screen and it fails on itunes, right after barely flashing "verifying ipad restore with apple", the error that pops up says "The iPad could not be restored. An unknown error ocurred (4010)." On the mac it stopped showing after the first try.

    I also tried DFU mode and the same thing happens.

    It outright says when plugging it to iTunes "Your iPad can't be updated; you must restore it to factory settings."

    Any ideas? Is my iPad dead? It was working fine-ish before trying to restore it to try and fix the intermittent unresponsive touch screen, besides that everything worked.

    submitted by /u/pyropera
    [link] [comments]

    Crash Report Analysis

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Help! I have no idea how to understand a crash report and what to actually do to fix the problem. I understand the community rules say to post to some other third party site but I have no idea how that site works and can't find any information on their page as to what it even is other than what seems to be a random thread of just....posts? is it a help forum? Do I just post the crash report and see what happens? Can anybody help???

    submitted by /u/BlueHuskeyDawg
    [link] [comments]

    Downloaded Windows 10 using Bootcamp but quit early, and now I can't access it.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Downloaded Windows 10 using Bootcamp (A default apple utility) according to apple instructions, but quit early in installation progress. It currently takes up 128 GB of space, but when I boot up while holding option to change systems, only mac appears. Help!

    submitted by /u/GenericBaliGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Can't do anything on voiceover completely broken

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    I was messing around with settings earlier today and turned voiceover on,
    I turned my phone off and back on and then everything stopped working
    When i try to enter the password nothing happens (literally nothing I know i need to click once then click twice)
    When i triple click to disable it nothing happens when I try to turn off voiceover
    Then I accidently turned on screen curtain and when i triple tap nothing happens
    I cant use siri to turn it off since im not connected to wifi and touch id isnt working

    So to sum it up I cant see my screen, cant open my phone, cant turn off voiceover
    Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it
    I AM ON AN IPHONE 8

    submitted by /u/ThowToxicBush
    [link] [comments]

    Apple saying trade-in box was empty (it wasn't)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Just got a note from Apple saying that the trade-in box in which I sent them my iPhone trade was empty. They asked me to respond with detailed information about what was in the box and how it was packaged.

    The box wasn't empty when I sent it, and I used their materials that were provided in the trade-in kit that they sent to package and seal it, precisely according to the instructions that accompanied the kit. FedEx Ground tracking shows proof of delivery the day after I sent it.

    Is this a thing? I guess it's not out of the realm of possibility that someone opened the box and stole the device somewhere in the stream, but that seems to be unlikely? How can I prove that I didn't send them an empty box?

    Many thanks for any thoughts.

    submitted by /u/lewisnyc
    [link] [comments]

    Broken images on all web browsers...can't fix it

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Hi everybody,

    I'm not sure where else to go for help.

    I own a Mac mini, my OS is El Capitan (Version 10.11.6, I am up to date). My issue is that on some websites, certain images are broken and I can't see them on any browser. For example on Chrome, I get that image of the landscape with a red x through it, and on Safari the images just won't load. It doesn't happen with every image, but on certain pages and websites it's really bad.

    I've tried lots of things. At first I thought it was a Chrome issue, so I uninstalled Chrome and deleted all my profile information, bookmarks, etc. but it didn't work, and then I tried the websites on Safari and they won't load either.

    I thought it could be the Wifi, so I tried disconnecting and connecting to another Wifi, but ran into the same problem.

    This makes me think it's some kind of setting on my computer. I've also noticed that I've been getting security warnings from websites all the time since this started happening, which is about 5 days ago.

    Unfortunately this is having a pretty negative effect on my work, since many of the websites I need have images that I can't access.

    Does anyone have any idea what this could be? I really think it's a setting on my actual computer since it's not browser-specific and it's not Wifi-specific either, but I have no idea what it could be.

    Thanks so much for any help. It's really appreciated.

    submitted by /u/travisinLB
    [link] [comments]

    Face ID/TrueDepth not working?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Apple Pen (1st gen) drains first then charges when plugged into iPad 6th gen, is this normal?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Hi I have an iPad 6th gen and I just got an Apple Pen (1st gen) today so I'm kinda new to this. When I plugged in my Apple pen into the iPad to charge, the pen quickly drains from 60% down to 6% at the rate of 3%/second, then slowly charges back up also at the rate of 3%/second. So I wonder whether this is normal or I got a defected unit? Or maybe the pen was just recalibrating the battery?

    Thx in advance for the replies.

    submitted by /u/tonyshark116
    [link] [comments]

    Questions regarding mics & earphones

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Is there anyway I can use a earphones with a separate mic at the same time on my iPhone? Like say I use wireless earphones and then I use a diff type of mic plugged into the charging port? (I have a hearing and speech disability so I'm trying to use apps that will help me be more fluent).

    submitted by /u/Daniel_Santoro1
    [link] [comments]

    Voice Memos won't sync to iCloud?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I have a ton of space in my iCloud, but my voice memos literally will not sync to iCloud. This has been going on for at least a year, but I'm now getting a new iphone, so it's important that I backup these Voice Memos (I have about 400 of them).

    iPhone X, iOS 14.8

    submitted by /u/thegregslife
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel