• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 5, 2021

    iPhone iPhone 13 Pro “palm rejection” issue

    iPhone iPhone 13 Pro “palm rejection” issue


    iPhone 13 Pro “palm rejection” issue

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Hello, my iPhone has been giving me notifications that my backup failed because it doesn't have enough storage but when I look at my iCloud I've only used 22 out of the 50gb

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Unknown Bluetooth Device Connected?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    Phone screen turns off for a second before turning back on when in a call.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Pretty much title, my phone screen will go black for a moment during a call and repeats for a while.

    submitted by /u/Yazu-Pla
    [link] [comments]

    Voicemail

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    So I finally got my bf into iPhone after decade plus of android. The one feature he loved he used every day for work. Visual voicemail. It allowed him to have 3-5 voicemail greeting that he find change at a tap…..

    Is there ANYTHING like that for iPhone?!?

    submitted by /u/BiPolRPtrlR
    [link] [comments]

    What is this Phone Icon in the Control Center and how to remove it? Thank you!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    All 1,140 photos got deleted from my phone I have 640 right now I turned off my phone because my data wasn't working and my photos were removed there not in my iCloud neither what should I do or is there no hope I had precious photos

    submitted by /u/skilly_ok
    [link] [comments]

    Need help asap

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    I just dropped my iPhone 7 like 30 minutes ago and the home button isn't working it won't click in it's acting the way it would if it were dead and when ever my finger does hit the button or even glance it it will just completely restart idk why it's doing this I hit the top roght corner and I've tried hard resetting it bc that's the only thing I. Can find online

    submitted by /u/Emotional_Path_320
    [link] [comments]

    Does it matter if I use USB a to lightning charger for iPhone 13 instead of the included usb c to lightning?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    I don't have a usb c power adapter but I do have a usb a power adapter that I've used for my past iPhones. Will the charging speed improve if I use a usb c power adapter though?

    submitted by /u/zaihed13
    [link] [comments]

    Auto-scan not working after iOS 15 update

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Hello. After updating to iOS 15, the ability to automatically detect and scan receipts into my expense app (Zoho) or checks into my banking software, no longer functions. In fact, if I attempt to manually scan a check for deposit in my banking app, rather than having the app detect the check, it freezes the app. Since this issue is happening across several apps, I assume it is an iOS issue rather than an individual app issue. Has anyone else experienced this or found a solution? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/freema22
    [link] [comments]

    Apple ID won't work.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Okay, so I just got a new unlocked iPhone XR from Amazon. And the setup was going fine until I wanted to sign in to my Apple ID. So I sign in-and it goes through successfully-but then I have to verify that it's me.

    So I try to verify but it wants to send the verification code to my Apple ID email. So then I try to sign into that Gmail and it either says the passwords wrong (literally no it isn't) or the email says I have to verify that that account is mine and wants me to verify by getting into the stinkin' email. Okay, how am I supposed to verify it if I CAN'T EVEN GET IN?!

    And when I try to use another email to verify it's me, they say and I quote:

    "Your Apple ID could not be created because \email is no longer available. Choose a new one."*

    And I do. I used four different accounts and got the same stupid "iT DoESn'T ExISt." bullcrap.

    And another thing, it looks like someone else has their number in my info thing. Like I could ask to have an app send me a verification and they say okay give your number and I'd plug it in and they'd EHH WRONG. Like what? Preeeeeetty sure I'd know if my own fricking number is right or wrong.

    I don't know what to do. I'm on the brink of chucking it at a wall. PLEASE help.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/laur3nanders0n
    [link] [comments]

    Battery

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Since the most recent update, my phone is dying so much quicker. Anyone else having thise problem? iPhone 11 Pro Max.

    submitted by /u/cantstudywontstudy
    [link] [comments]

    Some contacts missing on iPhone

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    I exported my contacts from Google Contacts and imported the .vcf file in iCloud. They are all showing on https://www.icloud.com/contacts/.

    On my iPhone, I removed my Google account and enabled the Contacts toggle in iCloud settings. 95% of the new iCloud contacts synchronized to my iPhone but I have a few that are not showing. I tried to toggle off the Contacts settings (and delete the contacts locally when prompted) and then back on, but the same contacts are still not showing. I'm not sure what else to try?

    submitted by /u/guilheb
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding mics & earphones

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Is there anyway I can use a earphones with a separate mic at the same time on my iPhone? Like say I use wireless earphones and then I use a diff type of mic plugged into the charging port? (I have a hearing and speech disability so I'm trying to use apps that will help me be more fluent).

    submitted by /u/Daniel_Santoro1
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop automatically created social media app albums in Photos?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Whenever I save an image from a social media app (e.g. Twitter), it creates a new, separate album named for the app. I'm able to delete it, but I'd rather stop it from happening automatically in the first place. Googling hasn't offered much insight into how to do this, is this possible?

    submitted by /u/ghostmutt8
    [link] [comments]

    Sim Card

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    If I have a Samsung S21, and want to switch to a unlocked IPhone 11, will all I need to do is put my current sim card into the iPhone since they share the same type of sim? And will I keep my phone number and data plan?

    submitted by /u/AnnieMaixx
    [link] [comments]

    Hi ! I can't send memoji video, the red button don't show to begin recording, any solution pls ?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Sorry for previous post. Didn’t realize the video didn’t post. For about a week now the OS on my phone has been doing some weird things. Phone is iPhone 12. OS is most current available. Is this some sort of bug? Anyone else having this issue?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    iPhone 13 Mini Yellow Tint

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Just picked up my 13 mini late last week and I noticed that the screen has a slight yellowish hue to it. It just looks overall warmer than my old XS or my XR that I use for work. Night shift and true tone are off on all devices. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/jwang020
    [link] [comments]

    cracked screen

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    So i broke my phone screen recently and its unresponsive, the backlight works, but there's no display or touch. since the battery died, the passcode needs to be put in to connect to pc and i cannot do that, i was gonna try connecting it ot my tv and a keyboard to try and use keyboard for pass and Siri for the other things but i don't have the ability to do either, so i wanted to see if there was another way?

    submitted by /u/FirefighterCapital85
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Spam emails showing up in a personal iMessage conversation

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    This morning my boyfriend sent me a screenshot on snap of our iMessage conversation. He and I communicate through iMessage regularly, so I was confused why he messaged me on snap. The reason he messaged me on snap was because he woke up this morning and went to go txt me, and noticed that there was not only a ton of spam email addresses added to our conversation as a group message but also one of them had sent a link as a message into our iMessage conversation! The link that appeared was sent by txt message and not iMessage. We're both very confused. I feel like his iPhone has been hacked, because how in the world would our private iMessage become a group message??! It also only shows that on his phone, not mine. He believes it's just because his phone is glitching or because it doesn't have the latest update. Has anyone else had this problem before? I just want to know if he's been hacked because we have some of our personal information in the conversation. If it helps, he has an iPhone 7 and his carrier is Cricket.

    submitted by /u/PiratePhrog
    [link] [comments]

    Strange color inversions

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    My iPhone 11 Pro that I bought at launch still has 99% battery health. I use my phone for hours everyday, is this some type of glitch/bug?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    iPhone 8 some apps not connecting to wifi or data

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Some time in the middle of the day Facebook and Instagram stopped connecting to the internet. I've tried clearing the cache, reinstalling them, resetting network settings, restarting my phone and resetting my router. I'm not sure what else to do, other apps work fine and my internet is functioning fine as well.

    submitted by /u/weasleybaby
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to upgrade to iOS 15 from iOS 11?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    I've been using an Iphone 7 for years but for many reasons I never updated the iOS but I am considering to finally do it tomorrow.

    Is it worth it since my phone is older now? I honestly have no clue about what all has changed since then so that has always scared me off updating before.

    submitted by /u/marvelknight28
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel