• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    iPhoneX My phone is slowing down

    iPhoneX My phone is slowing down


    My phone is slowing down

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    As the title reads my phone is slowing down I am noticing it for 2 -3 months before that it was working smooth and I have hiccups and lags in apps sometimes I open my phone it cuts my music off and apple music app got hanged for 1 min and there are lags in some apps overall the experience is not smooth and I am on my 2nd battery and it's dying on me very quickly and sometimes my phone gets very hot while charging I guess I can't keep this phone for long and it's 4 th birthday is coming up :(

    submitted by /u/kartik409
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 to X?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Do you think it's ok to upgrade from a 7 to a X? It's just 1 year apart in terms of age

    submitted by /u/Tech-Geek_2007Apple
    [link] [comments]

    Clicking sound from the display

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Hey guys when i 3D touch my screen left bottom corner it makes a click sound. I tried to open the camera from the Lock Screen 3D touching it and i heard it first and now it clicks everytime i put a little bit of force to it. ( it sounds like the display is unglued and loose or something ) why is this ? Can anyone help ?

    submitted by /u/HeadUnderstanding842
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X on ios 14.7.1

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    How is Battery life and performance and better than the previous ios 14 ? My phone is on ios 14.4.1 . Thank you

    submitted by /u/Immediate_Slip78
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone disconnect

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Whenever I connect my iPhone to the mac it starts to connect and disconnect continuously and didn't make a stable connection... Every time I connect the iPhone I need to enter the command "sudo killall -STOP -c usbd ". Is there any permanent solution for this...???

    submitted by /u/ZainChattha
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel