• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    iPhone My iPhone X’s touchscreen always spazzes out like shown in the video. I need help on how to fix this. It is rendering my phone useless.

    iPhone My iPhone X’s touchscreen always spazzes out like shown in the video. I need help on how to fix this. It is rendering my phone useless.


    My iPhone X’s touchscreen always spazzes out like shown in the video. I need help on how to fix this. It is rendering my phone useless.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    Did my battery fry?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Hey so I put my phone on charge when it was on 1% and continued to use it. After 10-15mins I noticed it had only moved up to 2% (would normally be roughly between 5-10% after that time) so I turned it off to restart it.

    Trouble is, it now wont turn back on - it's just stuck on the red battery screen? I have tried multiple cords and outlets, as well as the hair dryer trick. It's an Iphone X

    Should I book a battery replacement tomorrow, or should I leave it off the charger overnight and see if it retains charge tomorrow morning? Cheers

    submitted by /u/bbgr8grow
    [link] [comments]

    Why uploaded video quality is so bad?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    1. 12 Pro Max ver 14.7
    2. Purchased late 2020, USA, Personal use
    3. When I record a 4k video, it looks crisp, clear and amazing on the phone. But when I upload it to Reddit, it looks compressed, blurry and pixelated. How do I upload a video in it's original form?
    submitted by /u/cactusbong
    [link] [comments]

    How tf do i get rid of this? Notification keeps popping up almost every time i open phone. Probably got it from one of those movie streaming websites help

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Safari suggestions suddenly disabled and unable to move on or off. Why? Help I’m pretty certain I didn’t do anything

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Help with turning off vibration with iPhone 8 plus

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    My iPhone 8 Plus has something wrong with its vibration to where it makes this crunching noise when it vibrates. I want to just tune vibration off because I am tired of getting constant unwanted attention because my phone makes the loudest crunching noise when it is supposed to vibrate however when I go to settings and turn off the vibration, everything still vibrates (makes the annoying crunching noise) does anyone know why this is and how I can turn the vibrations off ?

    submitted by /u/anonimous90000000000
    [link] [comments]

    I've found this relative's old iPhone 4, i can't create new Apple ID because of this error. Can someone help? Thanks in advance. I've been trying to create account with my phone number.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    iPhone 12 screen at max then goes dim for a bit

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Battery drain when powered down

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Bought a pre-owned iPhone XS max. It's in mint condition. The battery health is only at 90% though. Biggest problem is it loses battery life even when it's powered off. Something like 15% over a 24 hour period. Anyone know how to fix this problem? Or at the very least has anyone else experienced this before.

    submitted by /u/krownroyal83
    [link] [comments]

    Connected to wi-fi but no internet

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    My son uses my old 6s+ for games. Today it stopped working on wi-fi - it's connected but no internet. Same on all three wi-fi networks in the house. All other iPhones, iPads, xboxs etc all working fine.

    Tried rebooting the router, resetting network settings on the phone and completely resetting the phone - makes no difference.

    Can I assume it's finally decided to die?

    submitted by /u/xocbc72
    [link] [comments]

    iphone 8 battery issues overnight

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Okay so on Thursday I was having no iphone battery issues whatsoever. Then on Friday my iphone randomly crashed with 50% battery. I plugged it in and turned it back on and there was some sort of message about the crash and how the iphone was trying to use more battery than it could, something like that. This is the only time I saw that message.

    Then problem started to get worse and worse, going from issues every 10 minutes to pretty much not being able to use the iphone for more than 20 seconds without the phone dying.

    I noticed that I didn't have the most up to date software, so I updated the software today thinking that that would fix the issue, it didn't.

    I'm kind of trying to wait till the iphone 13 comes out before I upgrade, just curious if anyone has any other recommendations that I can try with this phone to get it work a little better? At this point, it is completely unusable unless it's plugged in. It will last for maybe 20 seconds and then if I open an app or something it will crash. I still have 15 or so gigs left in memory so I don't think that is the issue either.

    submitted by /u/LongandLanky
    [link] [comments]

    MagSafe charger and Maps?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    Wondering if anyone has any experience using the official MagSafe charger in a car with maps? I have an iPhone 12 mini and the ProClip mount, and it seems like my battery still drains faster than the iPhone is able to charge via the puck / included charger (15 W at 5 V) when Maps is being used. Wondering if that's the PD charger just not delivering enough, or if MagSafe just wasn't meant for this use case and everyone has this issue?

    submitted by /u/lunarbizarro
    [link] [comments]

    Software update bug?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    I just did the new software update on my iPhone 7 and when I press install it has to verify it then I have to confirm. While it is update with the white screen and Apple logo the bar at the bottom would load to about a quarter, and then my screen goes black then turns back on and continues with the update. When it's done there is a notification saying to press home to finish the software update. When I press home I go to settings and it says it's updated to the latest version. Is this normal for screen to go black during update?

    submitted by /u/Finngow
    [link] [comments]

    Fast charging iPhone X ios 14.7.1

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    My iPhone X is charging only at 9.1V/1.1A(10.01W) from a 18w PD supported powerbank. Is this normal? What can I do to get 18w?

    submitted by /u/Peephole-stalker
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my iPhone in, and 'have questions.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Hello, yesterday I got my iPhone s12 in. I've seen videos on YouTube explaining the difference between iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro - but no comparison on the s12. They've mentioned "iPhone Mini" several times but i don't know - is it the same thing as the iPhone s12 or are they different? My question is, I'm genuinely curious - what's the difference between an s12 and a regular?

    submitted by /u/Asexual_Rock
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Earphone

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    My old phone is pressing the button randomly, causing música to skip or pause and even activate siri, can I just deactivate this functions somehow?

    submitted by /u/Huerlen
    [link] [comments]

    Cellular data is stuck on “searching”

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    I've tried turning my phone off and on, taking out the SIM card and putting it back in, charging it. I've been out visiting family where some parts for service is patchy but ever since I've been here it's been working fine. Just yesterday when I went down by this lake my phone began "searching" and has been stuck on it since. Any idea on how to fix it ? Another thing is when I try going to the cellular settings it's just a blank page that won't load anything.

    submitted by /u/cedesislame
    [link] [comments]

    Can my old iPhone 7 Plus be repaired or is the digitizer gone?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    How to update/downgrade IOS to specific versions?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    How to update/downgrade IOS to specific versions?

    I have a 7+ on iOS 10. I need to update it but I don't want to update it to iOS 15. I haven't decided yet but I just need a more recent iOS version. How do I update it without jailbreak to a specific version? And if I were to dislike it how can I go back to iOS10?

    submitted by /u/mysterious_one822
    [link] [comments]

    unable to restore iphone 7

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    trying to restore my iphone 7 but it has been paused due to storage, "all downloads and file copies have been paused. the disk you are attempting to use is full".

    the battery for this phone has been bad, i havent used this phone in 2 months, i went to the repair shop to replace it and he tired to as well as restoring and resetting it but it doesnt work??????? pls help this is urgent fr

    submitted by /u/childmares
    [link] [comments]

    how do I delete the LOCAL iCloud files from my device?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Apple replacing iPhone X under screen replacement program?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    iPhone X had ghost touching issues, they had a screen replacement program that I cited though it expired November of last year. Apple decided to make an exception for me so I took it to certified center. They replaced the screen and it worked but then post diagnostics said the camera and Face ID couldn't be detected. After that they sent it to apple who is now doing a whole unit replacement. The device arrives Monday.

    My question is, since the iPhone X is no longer being manufactured will they replace it with a newer/older/refurbished device that's same/newer/older model? I was hoping maybe they would replace it with an XS since the X obviously has screen issues.

    submitted by /u/Pale-Acadia899
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    how do i use shortcuts whilst i’m on a website

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Fullscreen youtube glitch

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel