• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    iPhone My grandpa got an iPhone with his new phone plan and we keep running into this while trying to sign into Apple ID, we've never used Apple devices before

    iPhone My grandpa got an iPhone with his new phone plan and we keep running into this while trying to sign into Apple ID, we've never used Apple devices before


    My grandpa got an iPhone with his new phone plan and we keep running into this while trying to sign into Apple ID, we've never used Apple devices before

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    iPhone XR Sim card not working

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    My sim card stopped working and I opened up the slot so I could replace it, this works but about every 5 minutes it makes me do it again. Now it stopped working completely so what do I do?

    submitted by /u/UltraWither
    [link] [comments]

    I dropped my iphone 11 and the screen is black with lines but still works. Can someone tell me whats wrong with it and how to repair it

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    iPhone 7 Plus won't connect my wifi all of the sudden. help

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    Sudden Iphone 7 problem

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Yesterday my iPhone 7s battery died. I put it on the charger and when it came back on my battery's percentage would not show anymore. It also never showed the charging symbol despite it being plugged into and outlet. On top of that my cellular signal just stopped working at all. It's stuck in "searching".
    I already tried network rest, restarting, and hard formatting. I also already had it serviced for the antenna. It didn't collide with anything at all and was never dropped. Still nothing. Any help at this point would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MugenZeta
    [link] [comments]

    I’m thinking of getting a new phone and giving my one to a relative. Can I backup my iPhone to a hard drive using my Mac? And then move the data to another phone.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Then I would factory reset my old phone and give it to said relative

    submitted by /u/SvG_Pheonix
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 stuck on Apple logo. We’ve tried everything from the: up, down, and quickly press the power, but all that happens is it blanks out for a second and goes back to this. It’s been like this for 10 minutes.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Very fine hairline green line on top right corner of iPhone 11. It doesn’t look like it’s physically cracked when I look at it, and it doesn’t go all the way down the screen. Any ideas?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Can my employer track my personal iPhone that uses the same Apple ID as my work iPhone?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    Mail app doesn't update in the background anymore, as if the phone has low battery

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    My iphone 11 pro has randomly stopped downloading new emails in the backgroud. It will only download new emails if I visit the mail app. Whenever I was under 20% battery my phone would behave like this, which was fine, but now it behaves like this all the time, even with full battery.

    This started occurring last Saturday when my phone went down to 5% while i was at my buddy's place. I noticed it too late and plugged my phone in to charge for only a few min before unplugging it and going out to dinner for a couple hours. I didn't check my phone the entire time and surprisingly it was still at 5% when I came back from dinner. But ever since then mail hasn't been updating in the background.

    submitted by /u/FatPhil
    [link] [comments]

    App icon pack?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    I looked it up and there are some but they're on Etsy, Pinterest, etc. Any place to find decent quality ones for free?

    submitted by /u/ResetMeNot39
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to iPhones

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    I love most everything about it since switching from droid, but yesterday and today internet would not work. It caused a bit of a problem when I was trying to enter an address on my GPS. What do you do when this happens?

    submitted by /u/Sing587
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube videos opening in safari instead of YouTube app

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    So I've noticed that YouTube links don't want to open up in the YouTube app anymore; now they automatically open up in safari. I know a lot of people like this, but I really prefer to watch videos in the YouTube app itself.

    I've been trying for the last hour or so to fix it, but I can't find any way to fix it. Does anyone know what I could do to try an fix this?

    submitted by /u/AetherNugget
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t open any YouTube links in the app. How do I fix it ?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    I reinstalled the app but didn't work. Both Safari and chrome open videos in the browser. It just started a few days ago :(

    submitted by /u/AdAmbitious8777
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 goes to sleep very quickly when it is face down. Is there a way to change this setting?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    I currently have the auto lock set to 5 minutes. But it seems it only lasts 5 minutes if the phone is face up. When it is face down it goes into sleep mode within seconds. Is there a way to change this?

    submitted by /u/smash_fanatic
    [link] [comments]

    Alarm not playing through phones speaker

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    So I just realized that my alarm sound and also the alarm for when someone calls me only plays through my AirPods now, even though just yesterday they would play through my phones speaker instead of my AirPods. I don't know how to fix this and was wondering if anyone else has this problem or perhaps know how to fix it.

    submitted by /u/Alphem_384
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone is refusing to notify me if I’ve received a message or not. Example: someone texts me and I won’t receive a notification nor will there be a red message notification shown on the icon for message app. I can only see it if I open the app. Help!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    Automated Low Power mode select to extend battery life

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    So I bought a brand new iPhone XR last week and it wouldn't even last a day on a charge until I found this trick. Its a new iphone, updated os 14.7.1, 100% battery health, and to my surprise the battery started dropping very fast throughout the day. In the days ahead, I tried to stop background data, etc all the tricks people were using but this is the only trick that worked for me.

    Shortcuts app.

    Click Automation tab on top

    Press + button

    Create personal automation

    Scroll down to Low power mode

    Select "is turned off" then select next

    Select "add action"

    search for "set low power mode" then next

    On the next overview screen turn off "ask before running"

    When dialog pops up, tap "dont ask"

    Now my phone lasts all day and is at 80 at the end of the day. The iPhone will try and turn low power off, but this task will turn it back on automatically for you.

    Not sure whats going on here apple, but I encourage you to fix it. The battery drain issue is HUGE and is well documented on many forums.

    submitted by /u/uggcybertruck
    [link] [comments]

    How to disable Air Drop completely

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    As the title says, I want to turn this function off. It's set to receiving off right now, but i don't want my phone to be able to transmit any at all.

    Catalyst: I dropped 7 photos to coworker A. I guess at some point, my phone decided to drop all my photos (1100+) to coworker B. Thankfully, it's about 800 work related photos and 300 cat photos/vacation photos, with the worst offender being my cat's butt when we thought she was sick.

    submitted by /u/CidO807
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to improve the default keyboard, or get a second party one to stay on?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11, iOS 14.6.

    The Apple keyboard is TERRIBLE. I hate our. See? I hate it. It keeps autocorrecting correct spelling to other words, and changing what I try to type. I swipe to text.

    I don't think outs me (just is it's me (I'm not editing so you can see how bad it is) bc I used to use Gboard and it don't have the same issues. Didn't! Not don't! But not my phone keeps dropping Gboard for their own default keyboard and I can't to have to keep reselecting it over and over again.

    Apple's don't don't giant doesn't seem to be intuitive enough to adapt and get better.

    Is there any way to fix it, or change it?

    submitted by /u/MwahMwahKitteh
    [link] [comments]

    Virus from Instagram??

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    So yesterday I accidentally opened one of those group DM's, but didn't click the link and proceeded to delete the chat request. Some time went by and suddenly I follow 1000 new ppl and could see the number rising. I lock the account and change the password, all is fine now.

    Then today I suddenly can't connect to my home wifi, plus the internet connection on any of the apps on my iPhone doesn't work even though I have 4G. The only app that has an internet connection is Instagram.

    I've tried to reboot the phone etc. but nothing really seems to work. Any ideas about what has happened or what to do?? Anything is much appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/V4CC_
    [link] [comments]

    What is this icon?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    Will I be able to use this iPhone SE as a iPod (basically without a sim card)?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Where to purchase a new battery for an iphone

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    I'm jut curious where everyone goes to get a battery that is comparable to the batteries that come in iPhones.

    submitted by /u/krownroyal83
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone battery ‘maximum capacity’ issue

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Hello there, I'm new here, and I had a question. I've had my iPhone 11 about 8 months and I'm on iOS 14.7. I've been keeping an eye on the 'maximum capacity' quite frequently, now I've seen it go down obviously, that's what these iPhones do. So that's when I started looking after my battery more, I was making sure I didn't charge it fully and leave it there for long periods of time because that's how you wreck it, and long story short I was doing really well. I remember it being at 96% for absolutely ages, at least 4 months and today, I decided to check it and I see '99%' like what? 96 to 99? Glitch? Hello? When does it EVER go up? So please can someone explain?

    submitted by /u/docdanielOnYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel