• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [News] Taurine 1.0.7 has added a recovery mode that can repair the bootloop issues that some were having!

    iOS Jailbreak [News] Taurine 1.0.7 has added a recovery mode that can repair the bootloop issues that some were having!


    [News] Taurine 1.0.7 has added a recovery mode that can repair the bootloop issues that some were having!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    [News] If you were jailbroken recently with Taurine, Odyssey, Chimera or Odysseyra1n your blobs have automatically saved for what it seems to be iOS 14.6 and 14.7 for if you missed the blob saving period. You’ll be able to check this on the tsssaver website.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    [Request] Twitch Bonus Channel Point Claimer?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    [Request] iSponsorBlock for podcasts, it’s ridiculous to listen through 2 minutes of ads

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    [Free Release] Electrode - Make some toast for your battery!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Want to know your battery is low without an intrusive alert? Then Electrode is for you!

    Electrode adds a "toast" notification for charging and low power similar the ringer and clipboard toasts.

    Includes option to auto-hide low power toast.

    Low Power Toast

    Charging Toast


    Get it on my repo now! https://biD3V.github.io/repo

    Follow me on Twitter: @biD3V

    Discord

    submitted by /u/biD3V
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] 14.7 betas 1-5 and RC are still signed — save blobs while you can

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    [Request] Tweak to edit Apple generated strong passwords

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    [Discussion] New iBoot bug has been found. Write up coming soon

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    [question] iOS 14 read receipt tweak

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Is there any tweaks that either allow me to manually send a read receipt or be able to turn it on/off quickly or delay it? There are tons for older iOS but I haven't found any for iOS 13+

    submitted by /u/Nx0Sec
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Fade-in Music Alarm

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Is there an existing tweak that plays any song from default music player? Or that works with Spotify/YouTube music?

    submitted by /u/tezzastrong43
    [link] [comments]

    [News] Taurine 1.0.7RC has been released to Patreon Supporters

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    [HELP] how can i delete this ???

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    [DISCUSSION] When things are going badly wrong

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Now THIS is a cheap theme. And ugly too.

    https://i.imgur.com/Ic95C4n.jpg

    submitted by /u/sumssa
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Has anyone found a reason or a fix to MyBloxx disabling wifi/LTE connections?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    I know there are a couple of apps people have recommended on other posts as alternatives to MyBloxx, but it's such a great tweak.

    Not sure what the dev did to completely ruin it, but every update the beta testers along with himself say the issue is fixed when that's nowhere close to the truth.

    Just looking for a fix to it if anyone has been lucky enough to find one. It's a really great tweak aside from when this shit happens.

    submitted by /u/DrRedditGuy
    [link] [comments]

    [News] Taurine 1.0.7RC1 has been pulled from the Patreon and replaced with RC2

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    [Discussion] How come the homescreen layouts are different when unjailbroken vs jailbroken, and how do you make it the same?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    When I am unjailbroken, the homescreen is just a mess with apps scattered without being in folders.

    When I am jailbroken, my homescreen has all the apps organized in folders. Why is this a thing? How can I sync these layouts together?

    submitted by /u/Light-----Yagami
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Add an option on the 3D Touch menu to go directly to the app’s settings page.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    [request] a fix for "Previous App" in [[Activator]] ios 13-14

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    There was an excellent tweak called [[LastApp]] that would open the last used app. Then Activator got the option to "open previous app".

    This option opens the second to last opened [if opening from homescreen]. Currently I am using this small command to do what I am looking for. Does anyone have an alternative or can someone build an Activator plugin like LastApp?

    activator send libactivator.system.previous-app && sleep .5 && activator send libactivator.system.previous-app

    tldr: I want to be able to swipe left on the status bar and have the last opened app open.

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/KingOfYour
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] smart invert for specific apps?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    Is there a tweak that allows smart invert for specific apps? Would be nice for apps without dark mode.

    submitted by /u/GingersRus
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Is there a jailbreak tweak that allows you to show the status bar all the time even in the video?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    [Question] iOS Version before & after

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Okay, so. I'm looking at temporarily jailbreaking my iPhone 7. I'm currently on iOS 12.3.1, and I'm mostly concerned about whether or not I can keep it on that version.

    Will I need to update iOS at any point from the jailbreak installation process to the restoring of the un-jailbroken backup?

    I suppose it wouldn't hurt to explain why I'm doing this; I've got some old .ipa files I want to extract and it seems the only way to do that nowadays is from a jailbroken device.

    submitted by /u/theNoah_99
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there a tweak or something that will let me change the “Press Home to Unlock text” on iOS 14?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    The only thing I found is something that only seemed to work on iOS 11

    submitted by /u/CulturalPackage4584
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Make command on iOS

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Because iOS is a unix system I assumed the make command would work, I now realize that its normally in packages like base-devel for arch. Is it possible to get a binary version of the make command or is there already a repo for that?

    submitted by /u/Erikflynn
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Rescuing my iPhone 6

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    A couple of weeks ago I was trying to remove some old apps from my iPhone 6, but while doing so my device just died and is refusing to boot up again (stuck in an endless loop). I suspect that I have some bad sectors in my NAND and that the kernel can't properly initialize because of read errors. Thankfully my past self wasn't dumb and I do have an iCloud backup, but unfortunately it's missing some files (mostly jailbreak related).

    What can I do to rescue my device? I have two ideas:

    1. Netbooting. I saw that post a while ago and it looks promising, but I don't know if I could even access the NAND from there or what I should do with it afterwards (it's probably encrypted). Would this work?
    2. Bit-for-bit copying the NAND onto a transplant and hoping for the best. Is this possible and has this been done successfully before? I don't want to send it to Apple because it's jailbroken and they would probably wipe the NAND anyway, so if anyone can recommend a place where they do these sort of things, I'd be willing to pay the price to get my data back. I live in Germany but I would definitely ship the device to anywhere in the world (as long as the repair shop is legit), because I'm probably not able to do the necessary steps myself.
    submitted by /u/BrokenCommander
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel