• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    iPad Target leaked the new iPad to me, when I tried to buy this case it errored and said “This item can’t be sold until 4/06” and an employee told me that item shouldn’t have been on the floor yet

    iPad Target leaked the new iPad to me, when I tried to buy this case it errored and said “This item can’t be sold until 4/06” and an employee told me that item shouldn’t have been on the floor yet


    Target leaked the new iPad to me, when I tried to buy this case it errored and said “This item can’t be sold until 4/06” and an employee told me that item shouldn’t have been on the floor yet

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:53 PM PST

    MS word/Pages lagging issues

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:50 AM PST

    Has anyone else experiencing lag issues in above mentioned apps while typing long documents. Or if you have found a way to solve it please let me know. Doing school work has become hell quite literally with letters showing up 10sec after I have hit the key on the keyboard. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/guki_R
    [link] [comments]

    iPad software cache

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I would like to know if there are any third-party tools or software to clear the cache of all applications on iPad. Whether it's running it on iPad or windows. Thank you

    submitted by /u/Emmanuelgr89
    [link] [comments]

    So, my iPad 2 had a small crack, so I just would replace it when I needed to. But earlier, I dropped my Nintendo 2ds xl on it, and it made the crack worse. Do I need to replace it immediately, or could I wait?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Question - How to Avoid Accidental Trackpad Gestures

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:15 AM PST

    I just bought myself a keyboard with attached trackpad for my 9.7 inch 2018 iPad. One thing I'm noticing while using the trackpad is that accidental gestures get triggered often.

    The most annoying is if I get somewhat close to the bottom edge, the dock will appear. Or if I'm close to the upper edge the app switcher gets triggered.

    Is there anything I can do to either tweak the sensitivity or turn them off altogether?

    submitted by /u/n_alvarez2007
    [link] [comments]

    When using the keyboard folio the option to auto fill passwords doesn’t pop up?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:07 AM PST

    Does this happen for everyone? I have to undock the keyboard every time I want to fill in a password from my password manager

    submitted by /u/ouchdavid
    [link] [comments]

    Any good, low priced portable mics that can plug into my iPad to be used for screen captures, gaming and streaming, and that I can plug headphones into?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:24 AM PST

    I would like a good mic that can do everything in the title but also that can be muted and that has good quality audio capture. All my gaming is mobile. Also I dont have a PC, so all my editing is on Lumafusion

    submitted by /u/aJunkieSaidimGOD
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad and IpadOS

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Everybody has a favorite OS and computing platform. Many like Windows and gaming pcs, others like MacOS and macbooks. I found that after not ever having much use for a computer most of my life (I am 43, so I learned typing on an actual typewriter), and never having the money for a gaming pc, that IPadOS is my favorite and preferred OS. I know there are many people that find a lot of faults with iPads and IpadOS, but for someone that has basic business use of apps and a few files, and only other use is media consumption, gaming, web browsing, emails, and other basic uses, that IpadOS is perfect for me.

    Just wanted to give a shout out to the simplicity of Ipads and IPadOS for an older gentleman that found a great product and easy to use OS for all his needs.

    submitted by /u/pah1978
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to setup a way to launch a split-screen combo on demand?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:32 AM PST

    Coming in from Android (Samsung) and over there, we can setup a shortcut that will launch the apps you want in their saved split-screen positions. It's not that easy to setup, so don't rush out thinking it's paradise over there. But, it can be done using the Samsung layer over Android.

    I have yet to drill into the IOS Shortcut app, but was hoping it or other options exist to launch apps in a ready to go side-by-side layout.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Novajesus
    [link] [comments]

    My collection so far all latest models aside from xs Max What does your collection look like ?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel