• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    iPhone Might sound a little dumb, but how do you stop bots from Imessaging you?

    iPhone Might sound a little dumb, but how do you stop bots from Imessaging you?


    Might sound a little dumb, but how do you stop bots from Imessaging you?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    A lot of these bots pop up monthly in my messages and they're extremely annoying, if anyone knows how to fix this problem, please tell me. Thanks

    submitted by /u/coldkilo
    [link] [comments]

    My iphone 11 that I got about a month ago won't power off, delete apps, or pickup and send out calls. I can pick up a call if I'm wearing headphone through the head phone buttons, but when I get a call my phone vibrates and rings but there is nothing thing that comes up to swipe or pick up the call.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    My iphone 11 that I got about a month ago won't power off, delete apps, or pickup and send out calls. I can pick up a call if I'm wearing headphone through the head phone buttons, but when I get a call my phone vibrates and rings but there is nothing thing that comes up to swipe or pick up the call. I can't delete apps unless I go to settings. I've been noticing this for about two or three days. I can't power off my iphone, it pressdoen on the power and volume voluton but it won't power off. Less than a week ago it was works fine. Also I deleted Snapchat but the icon for the app is still on my iPhone.

    submitted by /u/Leondas04
    [link] [comments]

    Accidental Audio Message

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    Classic issue- accidentally sent an audio text message while my phone was in my pocket.

    I sent a Erie's of texts to an employee, then (I thought) locked my phone and put it in my pocket while we proceeded to talk about work people.

    Come upstairs ten minutes later and open the text exchange with said employee, suddenly I see an audio message. As far as I could see in the brief flash before it disappeared, the time stamp was 0:00 and it was not a large "block" of a message. The person laughed at it and then saved it and then it was gone.

    Is there any way to find out what was sent, how long it was, or when it was sent? I'm freaking out…

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/angrygumball27
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to delete multiple contacts but everywhere I looked, I can only delete 1 by 1 of 986. Someone gave me an iphone and a few years ago, I somehow imported my Facebook friends to my contacts. I want to purge my contacts. Wrote important numbers on paper.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    I know it’s probably self-explanatory. The red text does makes it look like it should be enabled. Find my devices is enable, does this need to be enabled too?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Boyfriend’s messages turned green

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    My boyfriend was M.I.A for a few hours and when I called the calls went through but out iMessages were green. Now he just called me back and they are back to the blue iMessages. Did he have me blocked? My calls were ringing all the way but the messages bothers me. He says he's been playing video games on his day off

    submitted by /u/Seagrade-push
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally deleted a conversation. Can I recover it?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    (I have an iphone XR)Title is self-explanatory. I was deleting a message whilst texting but accidentally deleted the conversation, this was with my mother (and is quite important.) Is there any way I can recover it?

    submitted by /u/Rare-Fill9384
    [link] [comments]

    my mom & dads phone calling is connected

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    my mom will be getting a call from her friend and the call will come up on both of their phones and if one of them declines the call it will decline for both of them (if one of them answers it goes away on the other phone) but it only does this when they're in the same house or same place. when they're at work this doesn't happen. their messages work fine it's only with their phones and only when they're with each other. how do i fix this?

    submitted by /u/1servethebase
    [link] [comments]

    Software error or broken phone?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Software error or phone part broken?

    For my phone (iPhone 11) it happily charges with a wireless charger however with wired charges it won't charge unless it's died so is this a software error or what

    (once the phone dies u plug in the charger and it'll charge, once turned back on it'll continue to charge however if u remove the cable then plug it back in it'll stop charging until it dies again)

    (Tested with 5 cables 2apple 3off brand so it's not cable)

    submitted by /u/joshua21022102
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix sorry this profile can’t connect to Xbox live on this console

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Please help why is this happening?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Can someone help me with this It just started doing this recently

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Wifi greyed out - iOS update on Mac via iTunes?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Hi there,

    I have an iPhone XR (current update: iOS 14.4) and today my wifi was greyed out. I tried every possible solution: toggling Airplane mode, resetting the network settings, resetting all settings.

    Now I'm trying to update it to iOS 14.7.1 via iTunes (heard that the Wifi problem is fixed in this version). But then comes this same error every time it's being installed:

    "The software for the iPhone was corrupted during download. - Disconnect and reconnect, then try again. Make sure your network settings are correct and your network connection is active, or try again later."

    I disabled all antivirus/protection programs and restored the Mac's Hosts file but nothing helped, so I want to ask if it's possible to manually download iOS 14.7.1 on my Mac to install it on my iPhone? Or do you guys have any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/meamorhyn
    [link] [comments]

    Photos downloaded from email displayed on phone but not in camera roll then disappeared?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Hi, I downloaded some photos off an email and saw they were on my camera. However, when I went to send them to a friend over snapchat, they would not appear in the camera roll. To make matters worse, I put some of the photos in a hidden folder as they were more personal and they disappeared! Can someone tell me how to get them back and put all the photos on my camera roll?

    submitted by /u/Brick_33
    [link] [comments]

    How do I use a "USB C to Lightning Cable"?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Totally lost here. Got a new phone and it came with a "USB C to lightning cable." Problem though, is there's no power brick with it, and I don't have anything that accepts a USB C input. Even have a fairly new laptop, but nothing. Am I just behind in the technology, or am I missing something? Just seems weird that Apple would do this since USB C inputs don't seem to be that common

    submitted by /u/dchrisd
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6S Plus dropped and won’t turn up:

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Hello, my iPhone 6S dropped by mistake while I was in the bathroom and it didn't turn on ever since it dropped! it has a protection screen and a case on it but it wasn't enough when it fell on its face.

    I tried force restarting it and it only turn bright, but still black screen. I tried putting it on both charge on the wall and on my computer and it still didn't work.

    When I connected it on iTunes on my laptop, I can totally see the device connected to iTunes. But still the screen is black completely! What's going on? How can I open it?

    submitted by /u/tyene56791012
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t update apps without “logging in”

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    When trying to update an app on my phone, a screen pops up telling me to "sign in to the iTunes Store." However, I am unable to sign in as it does not give an option to enter an Apple ID, only a password. I believe it wants me to enter my mom's password (whenever I boot up my phone it tells me to enter her password), which is probably due to the family account thing being weird. I'm afraid to log in via her account because I don't want to risk getting the account stuff even more screwed up. Does anyone have any suggestions?

    Edit: Here is the link to the "login" screen, and here is the link to the pop up asking for an ID and a password

    submitted by /u/TexasB0i
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone tech help

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    So I dug up my old iPhone 4s and was it previously disabled and said to connect to iTunes after many failed attempts. I charged it and booted it back up and now it's not disabled, but it says iPhone requires passcode after resetting. I was just wondering if there was ANY way to bypass the passcode without having to factory reset the whole phone and erase all data. Like is there a glitch anyone has discovered? I have very important pictures and stuff on there and would hate to lose it all. I had this phone when I was younger and never thought to back up the data. I would do anything to be able to go back into it again.

    submitted by /u/adorable_bean
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Apple Music change from Skip to Fast Forward? Both songs shown are in a downloaded playlist.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    I have two phones on 1 Apple ID, but two different phone numbers. It comes up with the same calls on both phones, can the other person see both numbers or?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    How do I fix my iPhone 6s when it won’t turn on and just has a black screen? Also, the home button is broken.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    iPhone 11 iOS 14.7 flash and rear camera don’t work (except in sleep cycle)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    iPhone 11 rear camera and flashlight don't work (except for sleep cycle)

    My flashlight and Rear camera have not worked in some time on an iPhone 11. I figured it was a hardware issue until this morning I noticed the flash and camera came on in sleep cycle this morning.

    Things I have tried:

    • Reset settings
    • Factory reset and restore
    • Update to latest version of IOS
    • Changing camera settings
    • Cleaning lens and flashlight
    • Flashlight control doesn't work.
    • Heart Rate app doesn't work

    Does anyone know of any apps that access the camera in the same way or the settings sleep cycle use that allow it to still be able to access the camera?

    submitted by /u/scotch--bingington
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube won’t open links in app

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    IPhone 11 Pro running iOS 14.7.1 and over the last few days any YouTube link I get won't open in the YouTube app. It only plays it in the browser (safari). Doesn't matter if it's a link I click on from safari, a link in a text message, link from messenger, etc.

    Any fix for this?

    submitted by /u/prestiforpresident
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone 8 randomly shutting off

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    I have an IPhone 8 and whenever i'm not charging it, it randomly shuts off and doesn't turn back on until I stay charging it. Also another weird thing it happens at any percent so say my phone is at 100% when it turns off and I turn it back on the new percentage is like 20%. Any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Different-Lie7938
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel