• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Paid Release] Spore - Easily Hide & Protect your apps like never before.

    iOS Jailbreak [Paid Release] Spore - Easily Hide & Protect your apps like never before.


    [Paid Release] Spore - Easily Hide & Protect your apps like never before.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    [Request] Bring App Library folder to Home Screen

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    [REQUEST] Dayn for iOS 14 would be amazing!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    [Paid Release]Contacts Extended - Your Contacts, With More Options

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    [Paid Release]Contacts Extended - Your Contacts, With More Options

    Hey Guys!

    Hope these days finds you well.

    nice little tweak I finished writing just recently - Contacts Extended.

    Contacts multiselect and Recent Calls screen

    Sometimes numbers call you and you need to have a quick interaction with this number for many reasons, this can be the tweak for you!

    This tweak is built out of 2 layers:

    1. Recent Calls - The tweak will add the ability to reach your recent calls (either your contacts or unrecognized numbers) using 3 different apps:
      1. WhatsApp - Will open WhatsApp directly into your contact/unrecognized number chat screen for quick messaging
      2. Telegram - Will open Telegram (or NiceGram, it will autodetect your app) directly into your contact (only contacts are applicable here. telegram does not allow sending messages to someone who is not in your contacts) chat screen
      3. Stock SMS - Will not open Messages app. will popup direct Messaging window with the selected number (contacts/unrecognized number)
      4. Any app you think may be contacts/unrecognized numbers related - let me know and I will add support for that if it has a supported API!
    2. Contacts - This tweak will add the ability to MASS edit multiple contacts, either delete all of them (needs to be enabled from settings first, since this is dangerous procedure to your contacts) you can multiselect many or all and just delete them. "Edit" button will be added (saving all your previous buttons, no worries) and new options will be opened once clicked.

    How to configure the tweak - IMPORTANT

    IMPORTANT: IN ORDER FOR THIS TWEAK TO PROPERLY WORK - YOU MUST DEFINE YOUR COUNTRY PREFIX IN THE TWEAKS SETTINGS!

    DO NOT WORRY ABOUT FOREIGN NUMBERS (THAT ARE NOT FROM YOUR COUNTRY), THIS IS HANDLED BY THE TWEAK.

    ONCE YOU DOWNLOAD THE TWEAK:

    1. Open Settings
    2. Go To ContactsExtended Tweak Settings
    3. Add your country prefix (for example, if in UK, you just write 44)

    The above configuration is needed in order to support your country.

    More settings the tweak has:

    • Set your country prefix (MUST!)
    • Choose which apps you want to display on swipe (Default: WhatsApp)
    • Choose apps background color
    • Choose to see a confirmation before deleting any contact / recent call (Default: YES)
    • Choose whether you want to have the ability to edit your contacts (Default: YES)
    • Choose whether you want to display "DELETE ALL" button (Default: NO)

    Compatability:

    • Tweak was tested on iOS 12-14.3
    • Themes - some themes will display large images of the buttons. I have no intends to investigate this since I dont use themes at all.
    • The tweak should be compatible with Whoozitpro and Phonecaller which adds their own buttons there to have call recognition

    Please note - this is an initial release. I tested the tweaks as much as possible but it is sometimes hard to test all scenarios with foreign numbers. Please, let me know if anything does not work for you!

    Price: 0.99$

    Please install libcolorpicker if preferences of the tweak wont load for you

    Repo: Packix (refresh your sources!)

    Reach me out on twitter for any issue or suggestion: Twitter Link

    My GitHub for other open-source tweaks: GitHub Link

    WhoozitPro support

    Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/KujmanX
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] A Jailbreak Tweak that can Properly Read *ALL* Http/Https SSL Packets for ANY APP!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    So, I have tried:
    Charles, Frida, MitMProxy, and many more. But, they did not properly read ALL of the SSL and Https certificates. Frida with the custom script didn't even work. I have a Mac if that's needed.

    Honestly, if you want to charge for the information, I'm honestly willing to pay big time. I just want to do proper research, but the lack of proper HTTP/HTTPS packet sniffers is hurting me. Thank you for your time if you decide to help. I'm making this post in the jailbreak Reddit because I'm sure making it a tweak is more convenient because you'll have root access.

    submitted by /u/LegendaryModder27
    [link] [comments]

    [question] is there a tweak that allows you to save spotify songs for offline listening?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    I need offline songs, and was wondering if there's anyway I can get offline songs on spotify.

    thanks

    submitted by /u/SolerFlereTEE
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] Springtomize 5 with iOS 14.7.1 support.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Works fine on my iPhone 7

    submitted by /u/NirvanaKlaatu
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Blutrol Alternative Tweak that’s let’s you custom button mapping.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    [Question] Why is my phone overheating after restoring to iOS 14.7?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    I've been on iOS 13.5 with quite a few tweaks, maybe 20-40 tweaks and just had slowdowns here and there. So yesterday I updated to iOS 14.7 thru iTunes to be able to use iOS 14 features and it was fine until my phone died. After it died, nothing! It would not turn on. It was in a boot loop and then after I got out of that it was then stuck on the charge battery screen no matter what I would do! Couldn't enter recovery & DFU mode as the phone would "die" while charging. At one point it turned on but turned right back off after unlocking. Well now I changed the battery and it's working fine but the repair guy said my main board is heating up fast or too much I don't remember. But I don't have any tweaks or any jailbreak, why is my phone still getting hot? Any ideas? As of typing this I can feel the back of my phone getting hot around under the camera on the back. I'm on iPhone 8.

    submitted by /u/SpeedoInTheStreet
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Didnt saw an answer anywhere, so I thought I would ask the question.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Is there any way to get a stock ios app's(apps that come with the iphone) ipa? I have no such feature in [[CrackerXI]]. I was thinking of the idea of taking for example the redesigned iOS 15 Safari app and install it on iOS 14 via the ipa, same for the Weather app, so, is that possible? (Sorrry for bad english)

    submitted by /u/DidoGamingYT
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to make home screen “flick gesture” vertical instead of horizontal

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    I got an iPhone X and my thumbs hurt all the time because of the awkward flicking horizontally to switch pages on the Home Screen. May just be just me with this issue but if anyone knows would rlly appreciate you shooting me to the right repo.

    Or explain how to do it with activator because the settings don't seems to stick and aren't quite right.

    submitted by /u/Nice-Firefighter424
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] On some random days notes app and weather wont open.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    On totally random days the screen is just blank and the app wont open, restarting sometimes helps but not always... is this common?

    submitted by /u/Dali187
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there a way to unjailbreak iOS 14.1 taurine without losing data ?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    I did not backup my phone and there is this one app I can no longer use that automatically crashes and I believe it's because it detects I'm jailbroken. So Is there a way to get rid of the jailbreak without me losing any data I already have on my phone?

    submitted by /u/MembershipTough
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to lock the recently deleted album in camera roll with fingerprint/faceid.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    I know there's a tweak to do this with the hidden album (hiddenalbumlock), but im looking for one for the deleted album.

    submitted by /u/wodkkddkndcnnx
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] I jailbroke my iphone two years ago, how do I check it's still jailbroken?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Basically I jailbroke my iphone 2 years ago and I managed to get Cydia too and my apps used to crash alot and eventually I unjailbroke it? Idk it's all a still blurr but I remember that the option on Electra or delectra (not sure it's all a blurr) said unjailbreak and I selected it and Cydia and other things disappeared. Now I'm worried 2 years later, my phone rarely crashes ever and I looked for Cydia (just to check) and it's not there. Also I've recently been reading alot bout hackers and I'm scared if mine are (since jailbreak decreases security) but recently I deleted everything (including apple ID) and I erased all data on my phone ("erase all content and data" setting) and my phone seems better now? Even before it never crashed and no sus pop ups and no sus activity ever happened but I'm still scared I guess? My iphone just works fine except it's battery drains a little fast and heats up while using but I think its just because it's a pretty old iphone and lags (4 Years now)

    Also I updated several times since all that jailbreak thing I did (even though they were mini updates for security or some bug)

    Any other way to check if my device is jailbroke? Sorry I'm a noob at all this lol

    Edit: planning to play Pokemon go since it detects jailbreak I guess.

    submitted by /u/gogogia_
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] What ist all this?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    [help] i downloaded reddit++ and everything is working fine but these arrows are cutting of a little, any idea how to fix?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    [Request] a tweak that runs apps in the background

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    It's similar to backgrounder action but iOS 14 and A13 support. Backgrounder Action works on iOS 14 but it's buggy and sometimes causes random crashes. Bakgrunnur doesn't have A13 support

    submitted by /u/CopyMyName
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Idk if this is exactly the right place to post this but... anyone ever tried anything like this to unlock a iPhone ?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    [Question] Cydia Repo Sources Website?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Hey! Was wondering If there any any websites with big directories of newly (undiscovered) added repos that I can view?

    submitted by /u/JESUSlSKlNG
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Just installed Velvet and seems alittle buggy and just doesn’t feel clean and fluid when using this tweak. Was wondering how everyone else is liking this tweak? Like the concept and definitely love the contact photos feature but just seems buggy

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    [Question] Restoring Expired Jailbreak

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    I would first like to apologize in advance if this is in the FAQ, I didn't see it but I just wanted to put that out there.

    I went away from camp for two weeks and while I was away, my phone died. This of course means AltStore and Taurine expired. From my knowledge, the libraries from my jailbreak are still on my phone, is there a way to get my jailbreak back without starting from scratch?

    submitted by /u/fellowcomrad
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] playlist transfer apps didn't connect my apple music

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    any playlist transfer apps want to allow " sync library " and purchase apple music sub. both options are ok for me please help my problem

    submitted by /u/EROSX8
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] None of my tweaks show in Zebra and repos show no tweaks

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Title.

    I used Zebra on previous iOS versions, but for some reason it isn't cooperating.

    I can transfer over my source list easy enough, but when I go to 'Packages', Zebra only shows Applist and zip. Nothing I actually have installed shows. If I go to my source list, none of the repos show any tweaks.

    Everything is updated to their latest versions, I've tried un- and reinstalling to no avail. Any help is appreciated

    Imgur album

    submitted by /u/sturdycactus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel