• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    iPhone Kuo: iPhone 13 to Feature LEO Connectivity to Make Calls and Texts Without Cellular Coverage

    iPhone Kuo: iPhone 13 to Feature LEO Connectivity to Make Calls and Texts Without Cellular Coverage


    Kuo: iPhone 13 to Feature LEO Connectivity to Make Calls and Texts Without Cellular Coverage

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Will any of the iPhone 12/12 Pro users upgrade to the 12s for the 120HZ pannel?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    I kinda really want to, but I am not sure how much sense it makes, anyone else?

    submitted by /u/WellisCute
    [link] [comments]

    Apple launches a new service Program for the 'no sound' issue.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    iPhone 12 users: what is your current battery health?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    for reference, I got my phone in December 2020 and my battery health is at 90%. I feel like maybe 20W charging is to blame? I never leave the phone charging overnight just during the day and unplug not long after it hitting 80-100%. I want to go potentially use my apple warranty to replace the battery but the diagnostic test says that the capacity is too high to replace. Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/Galaxy_Flys
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Pro Max users: Do you regret your decision?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about finally going for the switch from my iPhone X to the new iPhone: Either the Pro or the Pro Max.

    I'm looking at the Pro Max for quite some time. I'm mainly using my device for browsing, productivity, reading and media consumption. So the bigger screen would be quite handy, as well as the better cameras and battery life.

    My question to you: Do you regret your decision to get a Pro Max for any reasons? Has it turned out to be too big? Are the advantages not as powerful as you hoped they would? Do you even benefit from the bigger screen size?

    I'd love to hear some answers about your use case and opinion.

    Edit: Thanks for all the awesome replies! I checked it out briefly in an Apple Store and I do like it. It should fit most of my pockets, but only time might show how comfy it is (or not). The weight won't be an issue - I'm using my iPhone X with a battery case (274g in total) for over a year without any problems. The PM weights 224g which is totally fine. After all your answers, I do tend to the new iPhone 13 PM. Especially since the battery gets A LOT bigger (way more than the Pro). That promises even more battery life and that'd be super awesome.

    submitted by /u/nex0rz
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone leather cases, does it break like the silicone do?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Iphone leather cases, does it break like the silicone do?

    I got a iphone 12 pro silicone case form apple for the mag safe but it's been about 10 months and it look like it's time for a upgrade as it's falling apart (see in image) as the silicone cases do. I come here to ask will the leather one fall apart as well as the silicone ones does? just want to know as am I better off getting a 3rd party case that has magsafe as $80AUD is a lot for the apple case.

    https://preview.redd.it/rbqapklzw7k71.png?width=320&format=png&auto=webp&s=f30d3cf0b1950529f7faf075ae12accf69ef7da5

    submitted by /u/errorcode_343
    [link] [comments]

    How long do you think the XS will be usable?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    I've had it since release and currently at 88% battery health. Just wondering if I'm missing out on anything by not upgrading and whether it'll still be fast 2-3 years from now.

    Anyone who went from the XS to 11/12 Pro care to chime in if it was a big jump?

    submitted by /u/Astroworld1997
    [link] [comments]

    Does my iPhone know when I have woken up?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    I happened to notice that messages or emails or any kind of notification which in fact came when I was asleep(like in 3 am or 5 am) notified me just seconds after I woke up. Let me give an example; let's say a friend of mine texted me at 2 am when I was asleep but my iPhone gets me notified with that message just after I wake up like at 7 am. Does it mean that my iPhone can tell when I wake up? And if so, may it be because "hey Siri" is enabled ?

    submitted by /u/Koffeinhier
    [link] [comments]

    Can the iPhone 11 fit the iPhone 12/Pro MagSafe Silicon cases?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    I was wishing if my iPhone 11 could also had a magnet to stick to the magsafe wireless charger, but since that's not the case, so i was wondering if i could buy a 12 series case and put my 11 in it!! I know my question looks simple and easy to say a BIG NO, but I'm wondering about this because there are some cases that look like for 12 but fits the 11 and are called "11 to 12 converter case", example "https://www.amazon.in/dp/B091Q8FRXB" and also because 11 and 12/Pro have same size of 6.1 inch which gives me more positivity to think it might fit!!

    So if it fits I'm really willing to buy the 12 series MagSafe case from Apple, I know the edges are different but i don't want the flat edged case to go along curved edges of the iPhone 11, I just want it to fit snugly and don't wobble around and feels protected!!

    I really request anyone here having both the iPhone 11 and 12 to practically do it and test out if it fits, because I don't have an iPhone 12 but only have the 12 Pro Max and tested with 11 Pro Max but that's easy to tell it won't fit because of size difference and it actually didn't fit!!

    I'd really appreciate the help and maybe I'll give some free gift to the best answer, and that's for sure will be of some use to them..

    submitted by /u/Archit_D
    [link] [comments]

    Is iPhone 12 Pro lineup most forgettable iPhone ever?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    Launched late in year 2020, in-stores November 13th 2020. Shelf life was so short, in 9 months phone is rendered last year's model. Especially during covid era, 9 months felt like 2 months.

    submitted by /u/sammro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel