• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    iOS Beta [iOS 15 beta 7] Double tapped to zoom. Live Text thinks I’m trying to look up a series of 0’s. Not necessarily a “bug.” Just slightly funny to me.

    iOS Beta [iOS 15 beta 7] Double tapped to zoom. Live Text thinks I’m trying to look up a series of 0’s. Not necessarily a “bug.” Just slightly funny to me.


    [iOS 15 beta 7] Double tapped to zoom. Live Text thinks I’m trying to look up a series of 0’s. Not necessarily a “bug.” Just slightly funny to me.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    iOS 15 Dev B7: Infinite Play Not Available in Music

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Has the Infinite Play ability disappeared for anyone else? I just noticed that the button is missing (usually next to shuffle and repeat). It's disappearance may have been tied to a CarPlay session, but I can't remember if I ever saw it on B7 (after using it in previous betas). Killing and restarting the Music app doesn't fix it; neither does a reboot.

    submitted by /u/BenayTegoo
    [link] [comments]

    After the Safari design change in iOS 15 B6, would you like to see it this way or the way it is? (Source: 9to5mac)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    Why does significant locations no longer show history?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    Is the private image loading in the Mail app working?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Almost every email I open cannot load the images privately and I have to click the "load images anyway" — anybody knows what could be the problem or if it works for anyone?

    submitted by /u/Komrath
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 15 PB 7 iPhone XR 15s Apple Music bug

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Anybody else had increasing amounts of the bug as updates have rolled out? I never saw anybody here talking about it. The original beta update fixed the glitch and since then I've experienced the glitch on some of the other betas. I can usually fix this by disconnecting my AirPods, force closing the music app and then reopening and reconnecting them, but this isn't working currently and I've even restarted my phone.

    submitted by /u/miat2004
    [link] [comments]

    Intercom via cellular

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Running iOS 15 db7.

    Anyone having trouble sending an intercom message to a HomePod mini when you're away from your home on cellular? I'm getting the "intercom to my home could not be delivered" error.

    submitted by /u/Wolverine792
    [link] [comments]

    Apple clips showing up in app library can't added to home screen iphone 12 pro max beta 7

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel