• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    iOS Gaming 3D Stick figure cookierun-esque endless runner for old iOS

    iOS Gaming 3D Stick figure cookierun-esque endless runner for old iOS


    3D Stick figure cookierun-esque endless runner for old iOS

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a 3D sides-crolling runner with the same style as cookie run, but before it, maybe 2010ish? I played it on an iPhone 4s. It had a 3D modelled stick figure (stick..type? figure?) Character and the only thing that made it stand out to me were the costumes. You could buy gloves, shoes and headgear for him and they were like sold seperately but were each part of a set. Maybe there were tails/wings?? I think they were mainly animal themed, so like, big tiger paw gloves and similar style boots. I remember the last attainable one being devil themed? So horns and stuff? I know there's probably 100s of cheap stick figure runners but hopefully this one was memorable enough for someone else to know it?

    Hopefully i flaired this correctly

    submitted by /u/icehellking
    [link] [comments]

    List of games delisted and removed from the App Store?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Can we get a complete list of games removed from the App Store? I'd like to see what I missed.

    submitted by /u/BestVarietyGamer
    [link] [comments]

    All Civ VI DLC now works via the recent in-app purchase family sharing…except the New Frontier Pass.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    When I saw the family sharing IAP icon on the store I assumed the devs had added it for all the DLC. But they seem to have decided to publish the New Frontier Pass without this feature, so be aware that if multiple members of your family group want the pass they will all need to purchase it separately.

    submitted by /u/Homeschooled316
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite gacha game?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    I’m getting pissed off

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Right, my iPhone 7 has been running for maybe 2 years now and recently it's gone to shit. It always crashing and closing apps. It can't run codm anymore and won't even start clash of clans. I know Apple has slowed down older model phones to encourage the purchase of newer ones but this is just unacceptable. What's going on and how can I improve it, I don't have the money for a new phone, and even if I did it won't be an iPhone anymore.

    submitted by /u/Neon_wolf420
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a side scrolling puzzle game

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    My brother was telling me about a puzzle game he used to play on the iPad at least 10 years ago. He said it reminded him of Myst. It took place on an island and he distinctly remembers the atmospheric music. He said it was a side scroller. He said he found it posted somewhere by the developer, either on Reddit or random forum...he can't recall. Any ideas? Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/_s_p_q_r_
    [link] [comments]

    Final Fantasy Legend Trilogy (SaGa) arriving Sept. 22

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Warzone type FPS?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Outside of CoDM, is there any way quality, active and balanced (ish) FPS's out there? I'd be okay with a freemium type game to

    submitted by /u/1MStudio
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know any fun war games? thanks

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    [Question] Arcade-like stick controller for iPad MAME

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel