• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [News] Coolstar is going to open-source something in the near future

    iOS Jailbreak [News] Coolstar is going to open-source something in the near future


    [News] Coolstar is going to open-source something in the near future

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    [Update] Taurine Team has fixed the Apple bugs in iOS 14 to make taurine more stable and secure

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    [request] can someone PLEASE rewrite [[Skippy]] for iOS 13-14

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Skippy was A small pop-up HUD that displays the letter you are on, using the letter picker on the side (e.g. Contacts, music…). It makes selecting letter so much easier. I am unsure of its difficulty, but does not seem too intense

    I would really appreciate someone implementing this. Thank you so much

    submitted by /u/KingOfYour
    [link] [comments]

    [discussion] dig up my iPhone 4s, iOS 7.1.2. feels good to have an untethered jailbreak. bring back the memory.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    I wonder if we could ever go back to the joy of being jailbroken as soon as the phone restarted. good old times.

    submitted by /u/if0uthxi0n
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Install region locked apps

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Without using a different Apple ID account

    i.e. <Game> Global, currently using <Regional version> and searching the App Store won't show me the Global version

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Weird66
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Why don't any devs recreate/rebuild BiteSMS??

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    With all the *newish* devs over the past few years, creating more and more complex tweaks, why not cult classic BiteSMS??

    submitted by /u/Karens1818
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Wich tweak is draining the most of my battery ?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    [Question] When using the tweak Widget Customs what does hide 4x4 separators mean? Thanks

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    [Request] Make this platter clear

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    [HELP] Unable to search on Relocate Reborn

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    I can choose location manually but cannot search for a location. The search bar is there but I can't press it. Tried disabling all other tweaks as well Edit: I can search on Global Overide just not application overide

    submitted by /u/Chesquikk
    [link] [comments]

    [discussion] could this be a fix for snapbreak issue?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    [Help] Anyone know how to fix this? My stock apps are not able to load localized string (Messages, Phone, Safari etc)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    [Question] Find Sound within iOS/MacOS App to Download?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    Hi there, I wasn't sure where else to ask this interesting request, so here goes... let me know if I should go elsewhere.

    I play the game "Songpop Party" on Apple Arcade on iOS and MacOS and they have this amazing (I think) sound for when tap on the "arena" game mode... I want to extract and save that sound for my text tone... Here's what I'm talking about: https://youtu.be/_Gkbx9QVTco

    Can anyone help me obtain this sound? I looked in Package Contents on MacOS but can't find it, and I know that iOS can SSH and perhaps find deep files of an app?

    Anyway, thanks so much for taking the time to read... any suggestions would be awesome!

    submitted by /u/heyitsblink
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] what open source mean in jailbreak community and what it can do?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    [question] what should my zero-dip be for snapchat (version 10.78.6)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    I also have snapbreak

    submitted by /u/hideme13245
    [link] [comments]

    [question] Is there a jailbreak for being able to put custom ringtones?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    I've really been enjoying some Super Mario music lately and I want to make it a ringtone, so I'm curious if any tweak allows you to put custom downloads as ringtones.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/yosark
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] netflix jailbreak tweak

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Please can some one find me a jailbreak tweak that allows you to screenshot/mirror netflix cause whenever i airplay screen mirror the tv gets black but the phone stays the same thanks it will really mean a lot to me

    submitted by /u/Glad_Yard
    [link] [comments]

    [question] callbar x isn’t working

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    I recently accidentally deleted my jailbreak and Lost all my tweaks/repos so I had to start from scratch with everything..so after downloading callbar X from limenous in which my purchase was still valid,I can't seem to find the screen sharing option..and the FaceTime feature isn't even working..am I overlooking something or is it no longer available? Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Golivarez44
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Script uiopen can’t open “path”

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Please help me, anyone knows how to open link "uiopen" with path included in the URLs? For example if I want to open prefs:root. I want to make this shortcut via activator to create a CC toggle: uiopen prefs:root=General&path=VPN/DNS I tried it on NewTerm, QuickPrefs and Activator but it can't open the final destination. It only opens to General menu.

    However, if I make it on Shortcuts App, it opens the VPN menu

    submitted by /u/wildbird5
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Can't see Noctis12 settings, tried downgrading the tweak and everything else the tweak depends on. None of that helped. I'm on iPod touch 6th generation on iOS 12.1.4 jailbroken with the latest unc0ver

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    [Question] Does anyone know what banner tweak this is?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    [Question]Is there a simple tweak that adds manual focus to the stock camera app?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    [Question] Whatsapp crashes whenever i launch the app, done the usual troubleshooting but with no luck..

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    first of all, i emailed them and they replied that my phone is jailbroken

    • upgraded watusi 3 to the latest version

    • Added whatsapp to the bypass list

    • removed watusi

    any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Leonardavincii
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Is DeleteForeverXS supposed to work on 13.4.1?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I downloaded it from P2KDev's repo and it doesn't show up in settings or actually work.

    submitted by /u/eyeHateRadio
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Deleted cydia substrate accidentally and can't jailbreak anymore

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    I use iPhone 6s on iOS 10.2.1 and deleted cydia substrate accidentally. I tried to restart my phone and jailbreak again with Doubleh3lix and totalynotspyware and it looks it jailbreaks it but cydia won't open still.

    Is there any way to solve this problem?

    submitted by /u/alcogel25
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel