• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    Apple iOS Camera zoom is bugged on my 7 Plus with 14.7.1.

    Apple iOS Camera zoom is bugged on my 7 Plus with 14.7.1.


    Camera zoom is bugged on my 7 Plus with 14.7.1.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I just found that the telephoto 2x camera on my 7 Plus doesn't get used when I tap on the zoom with the native ios app. It basically zoom to 2X with the main camera instead of switching to the telephoto camera. I discovered that because I noticed an exponential noise when zooming to 2x, that has been confirmed by covering the lenses with my finger. No switch during zoom… :/

    I tried with the Obscura app and it properly switch between cameras, so no hardware issues!

    I ask you to test this issue for understand if it's my iPhone that need a restore or it's just a serious bug.

    submitted by /u/MrPhil17
    [link] [comments]

    Getting the old Scanner Pro app

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    I used to have the Scanner Pro app by Readdle using Family Sharing. A relative bought the app before it moved to the subscription-payment model. Because of this we had a working version of Scanner Pro (maybe without a few features, but the watermark was definitely removed). I have moved country and had to change the location of my AppStore, thus losing the app access through Family Sharing. Now I'm forced to buy the subscription if I want to remove the watermark. Is there any way I can get the old version of the app, perhaps with a once-off payment?

    submitted by /u/PurdueQuery
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to lower brightness past the minimum WITHOUT using “reduce white point?”

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    I find that this setting applies some type of filter (or maybe removes the blue light filter) which strains my eyes just as much, if not more than having it off.

    Is there another solution?

    submitted by /u/squishyspy
    [link] [comments]

    The best of both worlds! Although the integration between Android and iOS is limited but it's enough to satisfy my use cases. Sending and sharing files, texting, ...etc.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    For all the nerds out there :p Can anyone modify this shortcut?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    https://www.macstories.net/ios/how-to-dictate-imessages-in-multiple-languages-from-a-widget-with-shortcuts/

    This is a link for Multilingual iMessage Dictation shortcut.

    Is it possible to change the language used in the shortcuts? And can it be modified to be used with other apps like WhatsApp?

    submitted by /u/Osas1995
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud locked up

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Hello everyone good day!! I own a phone service shop in Lebanon and yesterday i was fixing a phone for a client and when he came to pick it up he said he doesn't have enough money to pay me so we decided that he will give me a locked IPhone that I'm planning to disassemble and use it for parts replacement. But before i do that i thought maybe someone know a trick to unlock that iphone. Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/Don_know_what
    [link] [comments]

    Facebook tracks even when “allow tracking” is off?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    I noticed that after I search something in my browser, or use any other app, I see that add in Facebook although I have turned off "allow tracking". I checked I'm not logged in to Facebook on my browser. Looks like Facebook doesn't respect the allow tracking feature, unless there's some issue with ios. I don't mind getting personalized ads though if I have to see adds, but this doesn't seem fair that the option doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/life_is_enjoy
    [link] [comments]

    i2.wp.com taking up 24 hours of screentime over last week.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    My phone gave me a notification today saying my screen time was up 147% this week with an average of 18 hours per day. When I checked I noticed that i2.wp.com had started taking up 24hours a day of usage since Tuesday. To the best of my knowledge I'm not on any Wordpress sites on my browser. I did recently add on a Fitbit but that was almost two weeks ago and this started on Tuesday. What's going on here?

    SCREENSHOTS

    submitted by /u/Ctrl--Alt
    [link] [comments]

    Which iPhone 12 mini color is the most popular?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    For me, I don't know if better color like black, green, and purple. I have an iPhone SE 1st gen it is color rose gold. So I'm going to buy a new iPhone for tomorrow or before September, because it looks like my battery health is only 79% but it's almost 4 years. If I'm not really waiting for new iPhone models maybe nothing change but only technology has new like the A15 chip, camera, or something more.

    submitted by /u/bucadayle
    [link] [comments]

    Calendar app sends event notification a day before even set otherwise

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    We have daily morning meetings at office through Google Meet and both my iOS and MacOS calendar shows these meetings a day before. Team leader sets it up thorugh google calendar and they appear on my iOS/macOS calendar.

    I set all the notifications for these meetings on the day of event and 10 minutes before on Apple's calendar but I still get notifications a day before for every meeting and it's getting frustrating since I also get alerts for 10 and 1 minute before the meeting every day.

    I just want to have alerts for 10 mins before the meeting and that's all.

    Holidays too appear a day before the real date and also on the day of event. So I assume it's an Apple calendar thing. How can I get rid of this notification hell I'm in?

    submitted by /u/thenarratorqfwfq
    [link] [comments]

    iOS Books app - multiple iOS devices handoff/sync poorly. How does this make sense, how has it not be fixed OR is it that I just don't know what the fix is?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    iOS Books app - multiple iOS devices handoff/sync poorly. How does this make sense, how has it not be fixed OR is it that I just don't know what the fix is?

    I've been reading an ebook on my iPad for about a week. I didn't have my iPad while hanging with a relative at the hospital so I thought I'd try to read the book on my iPhone. When I opened the book on my iPhone it jumped to the same page number as I was currently at on my iPad. However, the iPhone version pages out over 3x as may pages as the book on iPad so that was like going back to page 57 on my iPad. SO how does it sync the exact page number and think that is useful vs. the actual page/words/chapter even that is on my MOST RECENTLY viewed iOS device? I closed my phone and soon after opened it up on my iPad and on open I was on page 178 and then it decided to auto take me to page 57. What?! After getting back to 178 it still was prompting me to go back to 57 till I quit the app and reopened it. Won't do that again. Just read on device thanks.

    https://preview.redd.it/9z9sp4ok07k71.jpg?width=1100&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=322844d1efaf12bc5b86fbd54fc0f3bf2822dc28

    submitted by /u/commanderclif
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to Change actions under a Contact?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    Possible to Change actions under a Contact?

    E.g. in the pic there is Message, Phone, FaceTime etc actions. With WhatsApp installed there is a Video Call via Whatsapp option, is it possible to change it to WhatsApp Message?

    https://preview.redd.it/h3543gafi9k71.png?width=883&format=png&auto=webp&s=488e6e1fae0ea731adc872d0f8d17e34ac2bb83b

    submitted by /u/TrainingSource
    [link] [comments]

    Is this real or not? Don’t really believe it but what do you guys think?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    I'm out of storage, but I don't know what is taking up so much space. I've offloaded almost every app I don't use on a regular basis. I only have 80 pictures/videos on the phone, but it takes up so much space. No recently deleted photos or videos. I don't understand, and it's getting so frustrating.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    I made the clock icon but without any hands

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    Strange “loading” orb on the top middle part of the screen

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    Screen time keeps recording this website being used at all times??

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Apple Support for iOS 12.5.4

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Trying everything to download the Apple Support app version 3.X for my iPhone 6+, but the app store only lets me download a version that requires iOS 13+. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/velocity36
    [link] [comments]

    Help me clear this mysterious "Documents and Data" storage.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    ALL calls on IPhone 7 not working

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    This was the case before and after IOS 14.7.1 update.

    Regular calls, whatsapp, facetime, viber, etc. All of them arent working.

    Same issue with voice notes. Although it was working for an hour after the update but no longer working again.

    Any thoughts why or anyone have the same issue?

    Edit: Cant even record a voice memo. The button wont work to let me record.

    Siri wont work either

    Sound from videos do work though and the calls work when using bluetooth earphones.

    Also thanks for all the input

    submitted by /u/don-m
    [link] [comments]

    Photos still consuming storage after turning off iCloud photos and deleting everything

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    As the title says, I'm trying to free up space on my iPhone. I've turned off iCloud Photo Library and that has deleted all my photos from my Camera Roll. (Including recently deleted) For some reason Photos is still taking up ~17GB of storage on my phone. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/armhaj
    [link] [comments]

    After putting in my new sim I can’t activate iMessage on my number. Yea I tried everything suggested by apple. Even contacted apple care, they literally can’t tell what’s wrong. I can send and receive normal messages. Any help would be appreciated

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to get rid of the camera on Lock Screen?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    My sister always likes to take pictures on my phone, it's really annoying since I open my phone and I have tons of selfies of her on my phone,so is there any way to disable the camera on the Lock Screen?

    submitted by /u/Shredder55678
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel