• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Apple TV Peacock or Dodoo bird?

    Apple TV Peacock or Dodoo bird?


    Peacock or Dodoo bird?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    So is Peacock garbage because it does not use tvOS or does it go deeper than that? I just can't deal with services that don't use the proper interface.

    submitted by /u/deacon090
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Google TV convert (possibly)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    I am considering switching from Chromecast with Google TV to Apple TV. I ordered a 2021 4K to play around with.

    The main reason I love the CCwGTV is because it aggregates "continue watching" into one list that spans across multiple apps (example in picture 1 show is HBO Max, 1 is Netflix). Really helps me keep track across so many damn streaming platforms.

    But, it doesn't work perfectly. Some apps don't cooperate (Prime for example) so their shows don't show there. Kinda defeats the purpose.

    Does Apple TV aggregate my continue watching in a similar way, or only as I scroll/hover on each individual app?

    Hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance!

    example

    submitted by /u/ewc23
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon Prime not displaying in HDR after latest OS15 beta update

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    HDR seems to be broken after the latest update. I need my Expanse in HDR! Anyone having a similar issue?

    submitted by /u/n1cenoise
    [link] [comments]

    Slight Audio Issue. Any Suggestions?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Hey all, just got the new ATV and so far loving it. But I noticed that the audio (regardless of what app/streaming service) crackles very briefly every 5 -10 minutes. It's very subtle but also odd and I have no clue.

    Any ideas? I'm running the current OS (TVOS 14.7)

    EDIT: I tried swapping HDMI cables and the issue persisted. I changed the video format to 60Hz (instead of the default (59.94Hz) and that seemed to fix the issue. Anyways, hope this helps!

    submitted by /u/sempaikai
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with new Apple TV Siri Remote.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have the new Siri Remote connected to my previous gen Apple TV 4k and over the last week it's developed some quirks that are really frustrating. The Siri Remote and my previous Apple TV remote were both synced to my receiver to control the volume and worked perfectly. When changing the volume a volume slider would appear on the screen.

    A couple weeks ago the mute button stopped working on the Siri Remote to control the receiver, but by changing the setting for the remote to volume control from receiver via IR to off and back again the remote started functioning normally once more.

    Fast forward to now and the Siri Remote requires me to change the volume control setting at least once daily and now the on screen volume slider no longer appears.

    My receiver is a Sony STR-DH590 and no settings have been changed and there have not been any updates to the receiver firmware recently.

    Anyone have any ideas on what's going on and how to fix it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DerpanJones
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t get HDR on C1 with ATV 4K 2021

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Finished setting up my C1 and it's amazing but the only issue I'm seeing so far is I can't get anything on my Apple TV to trigger HDR?

    It switches to Dolby vision fine but anything marked as hdr plays in sdr…tested on YouTube and prime video. Apple TV is set to 4K sdr and match color space and frame rate is enabled.

    It switches to hdr fine on my ps5…

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/majinv3g3ta
    [link] [comments]

    I woke up one day and 4 covers in my library turned to vertical such as nightcrawler for example. Help lol

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    I got digital codes of the hunger games movies for iTunes and they don’t match like it should. Anyone know any fixes?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel