• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Apple Watch Magnetic band pressed the right way and it just let go - decided to jump off my wrist onto tile - it’s with apple now being repaired. SS s5 - I think I’ll stick to the clasp bands from now.

    Apple Watch Magnetic band pressed the right way and it just let go - decided to jump off my wrist onto tile - it’s with apple now being repaired. SS s5 - I think I’ll stick to the clasp bands from now.


    Magnetic band pressed the right way and it just let go - decided to jump off my wrist onto tile - it’s with apple now being repaired. SS s5 - I think I’ll stick to the clasp bands from now.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    Cardio Fitness / VO2 Max

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    I know it's been asked before, but I can't get my Cardio Fitness / VO2 Max to track consistently. I just started riding my peloton on a consistent basis, which links to my health data, but I'd love to see how my VO2 Max is improving.

    What is the fix?

    submitted by /u/areohdoublebe
    [link] [comments]

    Lost complications with latest update

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Wrong date?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Anyone else update their watch and it's now displaying the wrong date? Mine is saying it's Monday 2nd and it's Tuesday 3rd. When I click on the icon it shows the 3rd in calendar?

    submitted by /u/ohitslouise
    [link] [comments]

    AirPod pros connecting to watch instead of phone?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    So I recently just got an Apple Watch series 6 and I keep having this problem when I put my AirPods in where they make the connected noise, the phone thinks they're connected- yet no audio plays out of them. What I end up having to do is turn off Bluetooth on the watch, even though the watch says it's not connected to the AirPods? Handoff is switched off on both devices. Anyone had this before or know if there are better solutions than turning off Bluetooth everytime? TIA

    submitted by /u/LightbulbJellyfish
    [link] [comments]

    Open water setting apple watch SE - SE seems to be off with open water tracking. Distance seems inaccurate as well as calorie count. Anyone else has noticed this?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    HELP!! Apple Watch se suddenly started making an alarm sound and won’t stop, all apps closed etc

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    App or shortcut that will vibrate every 10-15 minutes with a messages to stand up straight? Does anyone know if this exist?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Award not conferred?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Anyone run into this? basically earned the stats, but the watch/fitness app would give me the award… not sure if it can be fixed retroactively…

    submitted by /u/brianjgeraghty
    [link] [comments]

    Watch dies whenever I put it on

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Starting yesterday, my watch died whenever I put it on my wrist. Works fine on the charger, but as soon as I take it off it doesn't work until I put it on the charger again. I tried restoring to a backup and setting up as new, same story. Any help/ anyone with this same issue?

    submitted by /u/rossaiden31
    [link] [comments]

    No new monthly challenge

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    I haven't received new monthly challenge. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Husyta
    [link] [comments]

    Heart Rate Notificaton

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Hi! Does anyone know if there is any native or third party app that can notify you when you reach a certain heart rate level?

    I know that the native Heart app can notify you about your heart rate, but for high heart rate it says that in only does it when "you appear to have been inactive for 10 minutes". I want to receive a notification also when I'm active.

    submitted by /u/mordiemainn
    [link] [comments]

    Will we ever be able to bulk delete messages?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    This is my main annoyance with the Apple Watch. Going through 50+ messages takes WAAAAAAY longer than it should. At the very least, allow us to delete them via the iOS Watch app.

    submitted by /u/nsyrax
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch in chlorinated water - are there any long-term effects?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Hi guys,
    planning on using my SE for tracking my swimming pool workouts.

    Is there anything to be worried about? I know that all websites, including apple, say that it's ok to use it but I mean like will AW be ok after a year or two? Does chlorine or frequent water exposure have any effect on durability / water resistance? No diving, just regular swimming 2/3 times a week.

    What are your experiences?

    submitted by /u/Standard-Plan1506
    [link] [comments]

    US court ruled that Apple must face patent lawsuits for Apple Watch heart rate sensor

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Assistive Touch on Apple Watch SE

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    For the folks who are running the beta of watchOS 8- does assistive Touch work on the SE? Thanks

    submitted by /u/m1mbp
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch series 4 battery life dropped significantly after this past update.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    My series 4 Apple Watch seems to be misbehaving in terms of its battery life. It use to last me the entire day from 9am-9pm with ~30% left. After updating to watchOS 7 I think its now losing battery at 10% an hour. I wore it to bed last night at 55% and it died in the middle of the night? Anyone else having or had similar issues? I tired completely erasing and pairing as a new watch and that didnt seem to work.

    submitted by /u/NervousRefrigerator5
    [link] [comments]

    finally got mine 6 series 44mm suggest me some must have apps in 2021

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Same 2 challenges since February..

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    I've been getting the same 2 challenges every single month since February and it's getting annoying. I want more variety. It's either walk/run x miles or double move goal x times.

    Anyone else running into this issue? Is it an issue? Or am I just unlucky? I love the challenges but come on.. I want something that's more motivating or more involved. Was really hoping when I opened my health app in august it would be something new but nope. "Double your move goal 16 times"

    submitted by /u/Atreen
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch 7 series appearing in regulatory documents may be released in September

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    Two questions about apple watches

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, I've been looking into getting an Apple Watch, specifically a gps only version as it's cheaper, and I have two questions.

    1. I've heard that it is not possible to download Spotify music so that you can listen to it on runs. (Or at least it's only possible on the LTE version which i sadly cant get.) What do you Spotify users do so you can listen to music from your gps only Apple Watch without using your phone? Did you switch to Apple Music, and is it worth it?

    2. Also, I read somewhere that the watch is made to be worn on your right hand or something. I wear my watch on my left, does anyone else and does it feel weird or anything lol?

    Thank you so much in advance!!

    Edit: sorry I just realized I think I used the wrong tag

    submitted by /u/nesquickcereal
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to get an Apple Watch Series 4 refurbished under 200$?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Hi so I am looking to get an Apple Watch series 4 and I found some sites that sell them, one of them is BackMarket and another one is DailySale, if someone got an Apple Watch from those sites how long did the shipping took and what is the condition you got them. And if nobody got something form those sites can you recommend another site? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Cata08_YT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel