• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    Apple Watch What does the icon at the top mean?

    Apple Watch What does the icon at the top mean?


    What does the icon at the top mean?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    My Apple Watch and AirPods no longer show in Find My

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Make heart monitor NOT easily accessible

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I deal with health anxiety and having constant access to my heart rate is not good for me. I'll be able to ignore it for awhile but as a data junkie it's also interesting. But then I start to notice trends and I get a little worried and my heart rate goes up.. you know how it goes. I've already made it so it's not accessible from my Home Screen. I have to use the dial to tap several screens to get to it.

    I don't want to completely disable it because it does help towards work out intensity and other data like that. I just don't want to be able to see it in real time from my wrist and yet I still want it track activity. Is this possible at all??

    submitted by /u/tsidel
    [link] [comments]

    Explain why I should opt for the cellular version.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    I feel like I want it, but with the monthly service cost, is it worth the extra money I'll spend over its lifetime for what it gives?

    submitted by /u/BenFromPerth23
    [link] [comments]

    Controlling GoPro with Apple Watch?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    So from the GoPro site, you can now start/stop recording and take photos from the Apple Watch. Does anyone know how to do this? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/New2reddit81
    [link] [comments]

    Simple food/water log with complication?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    I went through quite a few searches but didn't find anything still relevant. I'm looking to gain weight, but more importantly, see what I'm actually eating over the course of the day, and I'd like to be able to be able to access it with a complication. Free would be nice, but something inexpensive would be alright too if it's that much easier to use. Any suggestions? I mostly Infographic Modular faces.

    submitted by /u/AbsolveItAll_KissMe
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help With Blinking Apple Logo. Does anyone know what this mean? Is there a fix for it?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Does a silver aluminium AW match a shiny metal strap?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    HELP! I have my appointment at the apple store in 40 minutes and I am really second guessing my choice to change colours! (sorry for making a two posts back to back).

    I have the space grey aluminium and want to change it for a silver one so I can make it look more classy (IMO silver goes well with more colours). I imagined pairing it with a silver bracelet like many traditional classy watches have, but I realized now that it probably doesn't look good because the bracelet would be silver but the watch is dull.

    How do people achieve a classy look with the a silver aluminium AW? Any recs or pics would be helpful. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Zappa-
    [link] [comments]

    Please help and advice about my first apple watch. Aluminium Vs stainless steel

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    I really want an apple watch. I'm an android user but want to upgrade for a new iPhone I also love watches, own Rolex and omega. So I now that sapphire is the best glass available

    I've come to realise that the stainless steel apple watch comes with sapphire glass and the aluminium comes with mineral glass.

    My question is , with a glass protector tempered glass or something like it, will the aluminium version display be as protected and scratch proof as the stainless steel with sapphire glass?

    submitted by /u/LotusClaudia
    [link] [comments]

    Within 14 days of buying my Apple Watch SE, can I exchange it for a different colour or do I need another reason?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Title. I bought the space grey, then went on a trip, and started to notice AW on everyones wrists and realized that I much prefer silver.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Zappa-
    [link] [comments]

    Today’s watch: SE Nike 44mm in Space Gray with Barton Caramel Brown Racing Horween Leather strap and modified USA International face.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Sleep tracking

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    What's the best app or method to use my watch to track my sleep? I've tried just using what's in the health app but it doesn't seem very detailed or even correct. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or whether I should be using a more specialized app.

    submitted by /u/Fizzyginger123
    [link] [comments]

    This is all I see when I turn on my watch? It won’t turn on though.. help

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Watch won’t send text to Android user, but sends on my phone.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    • Series 5
    • watchOS 7.6.1

    I recently had to unpair / pair my watch due to the low battery from the latest update.

    Worked great, but since I've been unable to send texts to Androids from my watch. My phone sends it just fine.

    On my watch, it'll have the sending bar for a long time and eventually the "didn't send, retry" red exclamation point. I try that and still doesn't work.

    Dunno if it was me having to unpair and pair it or something else. Any advice?

    (I searched the sub looking for past posts, but I couldn't find anything. Apologies if this was already answered.)

    submitted by /u/ifoughtpiranhas
    [link] [comments]

    So today went to Apple store to return my Apple watch’s series 3 light leaking issue turns out all of the new Apple Watch series 3 watch has the same issue. They literally opened 3 brand new Apple watch series 3 and all of them had the same exact issue which is so weird. Any thoughts on this ?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Apple Watch unlock / lock issues

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    So not sure if it's just me but the reliability of my Apple Watch (Series 5 SS) to remain unlocked whilst wearing it have dropped dramatically

    I used to never worry that it would lock itself when I was wearing it but the last couple months I consistently find myself needing to unlock it

    I'm using the braided loop band. It's the right size (3rd times a charm)

    Also the unlock with Apple Watch feature works about 30% if the time if lucky. I've done the pair / repair etc and nothing

    Seems like Apple is slipping here on watch OS reliability

    submitted by /u/cjonoski
    [link] [comments]

    Can the Spark App Manage GMail reasonably?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    My options are "people", "notifications" and "news". None of it seems to make any sense. Is there a way to just view the messages in what Gmail considers my "primary" inbox?

    submitted by /u/ChristopherMarv
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 7 clone selling online in China for cheap

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Apple Watch Series 7 clone appears online, selling for cheap in China.

    submitted by /u/alisalmanziaa
    [link] [comments]

    What’s this button do? It didn’t seem to do anything when I pressed it.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    Problems with Siri?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    So I have had my series 4 Apple Watch for over two years. I really like it for so many reason. However, recently Siri just stopped working well. It was probably 3-6 months ago. I used to used Siri to set reminder constantly. Now I just get the response "sorry something went wrong" most of the time. I'm finding it so frustrating that I can no longer use Siri on my watch for reminders, timers, and more.

    Is anyone else having similar issues?

    submitted by /u/kevin_the_dolphoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Case or no case?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    I've just purchased the the Apple Watch Series 6 and I work in the electrical field. I currently have a bumper case with a tempered glass protector on it, but I don't personally like the look of the watch. I want to experience the Apple Watch look while I'm wearing it but worry I'll scuff it beyond belief or even shatter it. What do you guys do? Also what accessories do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/cenxxv
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel