• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Apple Help Trying to connect old iPhone 5c up and it throws this error code after logging into my iCloud (10.3.3, latest software phone will run)

    Apple Help Trying to connect old iPhone 5c up and it throws this error code after logging into my iCloud (10.3.3, latest software phone will run)


    Trying to connect old iPhone 5c up and it throws this error code after logging into my iCloud (10.3.3, latest software phone will run)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I have 315GB of "Other" storage yet I can't seem to find a way to delete it??

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    So I have 315GB of Other storage on my laptop. I cannot click on it and therefore cannot find out what is it. Do you have any idea how I could remove it? Please :)

    Your help is highly appreciated and any advice is welcomed!

    Thank you,

    G

    submitted by /u/PGCL
    [link] [comments]

    Repair cost for a damaged iPhone?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    How much would it cost for an iPhone with a broken camera and flashlight and cracked screen to be repaired?

    submitted by /u/MeiMeiMagical
    [link] [comments]

    Does spatial audio work on MacBook air if Airpod pros are connected?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    This past Christmas I was gifted the 2020 intel MacBook air and recently I got Airpod pros and I'm wondering if I have my AirPods connected to my computer will spatial audio work?

    submitted by /u/mountainlife100
    [link] [comments]

    My ipad keeps restarting

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    I was just watching YouTube and my ipad shutdown I see the apple logo then a black screen on loop I did get to see my lockscreen for a second before it shut down again and my ipad was at 65% so its not dead any idea what the problem might be

    submitted by /u/Natalie2143
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with MacBook Pro 13’

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Hey guys, i have a problem with my MacBook Pro on m1 chip. (bought in 2021, 13' 500gb. latest macos)

    Cursor jerking in random situations, like when i'm working in LR or watching movies. Sometimes after opening mac first time. I that situation CPU loaded on 2-5% Other problem - mac suddenly turns off with pink stripes on bottom right corner, that stripes covers less than a quarter of screen, then mac reloads and all fine. Happened like 3-4 times within a 20 weeks of using macbook.

    submitted by /u/NooBooS
    [link] [comments]

    Hello 2014 Mac mini

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    Does anybody know how to erase every thing off my 2014 Mac mini. I do not have a apple keyboard so I can't do the command key thing but is there any other way I could? Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/Floofy_Polarbear
    [link] [comments]

    Two iPhone 12 Pros, but one appears to have darker colours than the other.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Just yesterday we got 2 brand new iPhone 12 pros from T-Mobile. And playing around with them I noticed that one has darker greys and blacks, while on the other they seem much brighter. Just to note, the brightness is maxed out on both devices in the photo and they both have True Tone and dark mode turned on, with colour filters turned off on both devices. (The camera doesn't do it much justice but you can still see the difference.) Anyone know why this is happening? Do OLED panels tend to vary in colours like this? Also I noticed that when looked at, at an angle the display has a slight green tint to it. Just wondering if anyone knows why this is happening. Thanks in advance.Here is both of them side to side

    submitted by /u/magma123gd
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, my AirPods (Gen 2) have been sent to depot for further diagnostic…

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    They are brand new and have no liquid or physical damage but are having issues with connectivity (Pairing with my Phone). How long do you think it will take for me to get them back. All I know is they will be shipped from the store to the depot on Friday and nothing else about how long it will take to get them back. I live in Canada so acknowledge the differences in shipping compared to the States.

    submitted by /u/Zeemaan23
    [link] [comments]

    Mac iCloud question

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    I'm trying to save storage on my Mac because for some reason almost all 200gbs are taken up and it's all from photos and iCloud stuff. If I disconnect iCloud photos from the Mac setting will it affect my photos on my phone? Or does the iCloud settings only apply to the mac? (Let's say I lost my phone, will my photos and phone settings still be backed up?)

    submitted by /u/playboibvnny
    [link] [comments]

    Youtube not working on safari

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Hello, I've installed big sur on my iMac 6 months ago and ever since I've been having an issue where youtube videos wont play at all, or play at very low resolution, youtube works great on other browsers but not safari. My CPU usage stays below 5%, and ram usage below 20%. This happens once a day. The issue is safari and nothing else.

    submitted by /u/Techniclietuva
    [link] [comments]

    only happens on icloud website, have tried using other browsers.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Ipod touch third gen wont connect to computer but will charge.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    Before people rag on me, it isn't my ipod it's my little cousins. The problem I'm having right now is that the Ipod is stuck at the connect to Itunes screen. I tried resetting by pressing the home+power button but it keeps booting up to this screen. When plugged into my computer it will charge but the computer will not recognize it like it does with my Iphone. Any help or advice would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Gamergeek57
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Air M1 data recovery after reset to factory settings

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    I updated my Macbook Air M1to the latest Big Sur iteration 2 days ago. After the update, I logged in to my account and it was stuck at the Apple logo. I left it overnight thinking I just needed to give it some time. Lo and behold, it was stuck at the same part in the morning. I researched all possible ways to fix -- repaired disk, reinstall OS, tried to login to safe mode but also stuck at the same apple logo, used Apple Configurator 2 on another mac to revive and reinstall OS -- but nothing worked. I was left with no choice but to restore and reinstall the OS.

    I have a back up of my files but only till early this year (I know I should have backed up more often). Is there any way (free or not) to recover files that were deleted during the restore? I downloaded a couple of programs (iBoysoft, Disk Drill, EaseUS) and my old files are not showing up in the list of files that can be recovered. Does it mean it's gone forever?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/manilaespresso
    [link] [comments]

    Should I wait for the 27” M1 iMac?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    I want to get an iMac but am not sure if I should wait. It would be used mainly for productivity (school, business, a little bit of gaming if it can handle it). I definitely like the 27" iMac design better than the current 24", but I feel like I should get an iMac with the M1 chip. I don't know when the next 27" is coming out, but I'm looking to get one within the next month or so. Is it worth waiting, or is the 24" good enough?

    submitted by /u/realsenorloadenstein
    [link] [comments]

    iPad won’t connect Apple Pencil device

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    My iPad Pro 11', does not recognised my Apple Pencil 2nd gen. My pencil use to work on my ipad and it wasn't until I did an update one day that my ipad stopped connecting to the pencil.

    The pencil itself works - I've tested it on my partners ipad pro 12.9' and it connects, shows the pencil percentage, draws and charges. So I know 100% it's not a faulty pencil.

    Things I've tried without any success:

    • When I turn my iPad off, and on the rotating pencil shows up on the screen. After 30 seconds it disappears without any bluetooth connection.

    • Resetting network settings, doesn't work

    • Resetting factory settings still no luck

    • Charging the pencil on a secondary iPad, and trying to pair on my ipad - still no luck.

    Could it be the magnetic strip on ipad?

    PLEASE HELP

    submitted by /u/cr33py_cute
    [link] [comments]

    How to Create New Apple ID for IPhone 11 & MacBook Air (‘19)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    I have been on my family's Apple ID for as long as I can remember. My mom just recently got a new phone and now all phone calls show up on both our phones, Find My Locations share, etc. How can I create a new ID with just my cellphone and laptop? Will it wipe anything from my phone?

    submitted by /u/Vegetable-Sample-156
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Issue [Apps won’t Open]

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    My mom isn't able to access apps part of the time, where she opens the app and it crashes immediately. She first found it on the weight watchers app, and after a weird looking restart (it stayed on the screen with the Apple logo for a time, and kept flashing a black screen with the loading icon frozen in place), it didn't work. She then deleted the app, and tried to reinstall the app. The first try to get into the App Store was a white screen until it crashed. The second time it worked. Does anyone know what could be happening and any possible solutions?

    submitted by /u/SillyBroGamer
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR does not show iMessage contacts in “suggested contacts” field, only contacts from 3rd party apps (WhatsApp, FBmessenger)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Several updates ago this was not the case and my usual contacts were present and available in suggested contacts, but now it's just 3rd party apps. It would be nice to be able to shortcut to my normal contacts. Is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/scornflake
    [link] [comments]

    How do I permanently move photos off All Photos?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    When I move photos into albums they still remain in the Recent Photos roll. This sucks and defeats the purpose of albums! Is there a way around this?

    submitted by /u/euripidaisical
    [link] [comments]

    Mac Notes Recovery

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Hello, so my issue is definitely a self-inflicted one and something I have been struggling with for the past day or so. I have this old 21.5 late 2013 model iMac which was on Mojave. I found out that this model of iMac is one of the few that can be used for target display mode to setup as a moniter for my macbook, but only on high sierra and below versions. So I followed a tutorial and went through the steps to downgrade. I had a usb modified to have the high sierra software and ran the code that I believe erases the current hard drive and then after rebooting and installing the high sierra install file on the usb, you end up on that version. All good so far, but then I realized after erasing and getting high sierra installed, there was a notes that was actually very crucial and forgot weren't on the cloud but on the hard drive itself. I've been doing using recovery file softwares and everything to try to find and replace the notes files with the old ones to try to get it back and nothing has worked so far. Apologies for the long read, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/MoMamba19
    [link] [comments]

    Possible logic board failure? Retreiving data?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    2017 MBP recently crashed after working perfectly. The screen went black, keyboard/touchscreen lights went out, and the fan just revved up completely. Whenever I go to boot, the only thing that happens is the fan turns on super loud, and then the computer shuts down. If its plugged into power the fan will stay on super loud indefinitely, but nothing on the screen. Have tried SMC/PRAM resets to no avail.

    The problem now is, we have a couple of files on her desktop that are super important and not backed up in any way. Apple is telling us we need to spend 1,000 to replace the logic board in order to retrieve any data. That sounds like such BS to me. Are there any feasible options to extract anything from the hard drive, or better yet, does anyone know of a fix for what happened other than repairing/replacing the logic board?

    submitted by /u/Studentdoctor29
    [link] [comments]

    12 Pro slow tap to focus

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    I got my iPhone 12 after switching from a Note 9 last December. I really enjoy the phone overall, but one area I've noticed is lacking is the camera. My old Note 9 was able to focus quite quickly, even when tapping to focus on a particular subject, so expected no different from my iPhone, especially given how well regarded the cameras usually are by reviewers. Unfortunately, I've been rather disappointed overall with my iPhone's camera. The dynamic range is inferior, which I have learned to overlook, but what I'm truly bothered by is the seemingly slow and also inconsistent autofocus, particularly when tapping to focus. My phone hesitates for a second before actually focusing and this is exacerbated further with the telephoto lens. I tested this on an in store iPhone 12 today and a Samsung phone next to it and found the same results! The Samsung focused in an instant while the iPhone hesitated. Has this been a consistent issue over the past several iPhone iterations or is this a new issue on the 12 models? Either way, it seems like nobody is acknowledging this for some reason because I cannot find anything on it online.

    submitted by /u/Plasmio
    [link] [comments]

    bf switched to another carrier and now i cant facetime him

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Hey, my bf and his family recently switched to another carrier (same phone number and email) and he has an iphone. however, recently there were issues where i couldn't facetime him and it was strange, he is able to facetime me but i couldn't for him. also, his texts were green also?

    other people would call/facetime him perfectly and same with me, but when it comes to me calling him it doesn't work for some reason. help pls!

    submitted by /u/worldwidejams
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel