• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] is this a security breach for jailbroken iPhones?

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] is this a security breach for jailbroken iPhones?


    [Discussion] is this a security breach for jailbroken iPhones?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    [Question] I still have 100% battery health after 650 cycles. Is it possible?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    Apple says that an iPhone's battery is made to last to 80% after 500 cycles, so 100% after 650 seems impossible.

    I have SystemInfo installed so I'm worried that that's messing with the battery health information, but when I reboot into non-jailed mode, it shows the same.

    I would like to know if it's possible to be at 100% after 650 cycles.

    submitted by /u/randomperson18492
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] tweak to permanently disable night mode on iphone 12

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    [Discussion] hey, i keep getting an error recently when i rejailbreak on IOS 14.1 - 28/31 on Unc0ver “An error occurred while configuring a package with dpkg”. any idea what should i do to fix this?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    [Question] Anyone know if that’s normal? It’s a selectable complication in the Apple Watch App...

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    [Request] Ability for Podcasts app to play at 1.25x speed

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    [Request] Any tweaks for safari?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    [Question] Any guide/way to know if your phone is affected by Pegasus?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    [question] does project sancastle still work?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    im trying to use project sandcastle on my iPhone 7 (iOS 14.1, checkra1n) and im having problems. even though the file is in the correct directory, when i try "./isetup" it says "no such file or directory. ive searched everywhere and cant find anything.

    submitted by /u/imBlakeTH
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Can't navigate through Netflix using Carbridge. Car is a Mercedes E -Class without a touchscreen with an iPhone 5 on iOS 10

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    [Question] iPhone 12 Pro won't boot after reading APNonce with blobsaver

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Hey, I've recently bought an iPhone 12 Pro. Unfortunately it came with iOS 14.4 which is not jailbreakable. I wanted to save blobs, so I've used blobsaver (from airsquared github). ECID reading went perfectly fine, I've specified the correct device identifier but since it's an A14 device, I had to specify APNonce. I've clicked "Read from device", then "Unjailbroken" (since I'm not jailbroken atm). Then my iPhone turned off but didn't go into recovery mode - instead, blobsaver said that some libraries are missing. I'm using Debian Linux.

    Now the iPhone won't boot - both holding side button (rebooting) and quick pressing Vol Up, Vol Down, and then holding side button (force rebooting) do the very same thing - the Apple logo flashes for a half of a second and then disappears/phone goes black again.

    Is there any way I can fix it?

    submitted by /u/TestTxt
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] option to actually remove AirDrop/Email/Messages from share sheet. Right now you can’t, iOS 14.3

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    [Question] Is there a way to enable Pull to Refresh in Safari Plus?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    [Request] A tweak to Resize LTE logo in Statusbar A bit bigger or Smaller on iOS14

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    [Help] OpenSSH will not work— command not found. I’ve reinstalled it multiple times and still can’t figure it out. Any ideas? It’s so weird....

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    [Question] Where are raw outgoing SMS messages stored on iOS 14? (equivalent of /var/wireless/spool/MobileOriginated/ on iOS 7)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    I'm investigating the iMessage/Facetime activation process, and I'm trying to capture the outgoing SMS messages (used for iMessage activation). I have an iPhone 4 running iOS 7 (Pangu 1.0) and an iPhone SE running iOS 14 (Checkra1n). These messages aren't displayed in the Messages app, and they don't show up in sms.db. The iPhone Wiki says that these messages are stored in /var/wireless/spool/MobileOriginated/, which I could find on an old iPhone 4, but I couldn't find that folder on the iPhone SE. Does anyone know where these outgoing SMS messages are stored on iOS 14?

    Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SixDigitCode
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Which version of Unc0ver are you using for iOS 13.5?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    I know that there have been some recommendations on which versions of u0 to use. I am about to jailbreak an SE on iOS 13.5 and would love to know what others find efficient for their devices. Thanks!

    Also, I will only be using u0. Sorry Taurine and all those other fun ones!

    submitted by /u/KingOfYour
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Enable back tap feature on Lock Screen.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    iOS has a back tap feature for double and triple tap, but it doesn't work on the Lock Screen, any tweaks to enable it on the Lock Screen?

    submitted by /u/Alphatism
    [link] [comments]

    [question] A tweak to change carrier text/add icons?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    Hello, Is there a tweak to change the carrier text and/or add icons besides Zepplin? Zepplin never works for me at least on my iPhone 7 Plus iOS 14.6

    submitted by /u/ImADumDum9248
    [link] [comments]

    [request] windows xp sounds for iOS

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Like whenever an error popup comes up a windows xp error plays

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Ad-2954
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Which tweak adds blur in AppSwitcher like WhatsApp adds?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    [Question] is there a way to enable temporary “Autolock: Never” for reading? Like a CC toggle that makes the screen never lock until toggled off?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    Either using an activation function, a CC toggle, or whitelisting specific apps. All of those would be great activation methods, although I'm partial to the latter two. But basically I want to be able to easily toggle on and off screen lock without affecting anything else like brightness or whatever. I am a professional chef, and I do woodworking and build electronics as a hobby, so I'm always leaving my phone on the table trying to follow the instructions. When I'm doing my hobbies, at worst it's a huge nuisance. At best, I have raw chicken, eggs, and flour all over my hands and have to try to unlock it with my elbows lol. This would just make my life so much easier. Let me know if you guys like this idea too, we can try to build some steam behind this idea.

    submitted by /u/SponsoredByChina
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Tweaks installing but not showing up

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Hi i tried to install isecureos and it will install then respring but then the app wont be there and when I go to check my packages in Zebra it says its installed same thing happened with curve status bar it would install but not show up in settings does anyone have any idea what could be causing this problem?

    submitted by /u/kaylawnn
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Podcast Apps - Dynamic Ad Insertion Question

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    I'm realizing that some of my favorite podcasts are now subscribing to dynamic ad insertions (ads will randomly play throughout the podcast, regardless of where it's inserted or what they are interrupting). I'm wondering if because it's server-side, is it hopeless, or is there a possibility through being jailbroken to have these blocked? Anyone know? Thx!

    submitted by /u/Sure_Enough
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel